The global financial system is likely insolvent

akgrrrl

More or less... Federal Reserve/Rockefeller/Teddy Roosevelt/IG Farben up to WW2, establishing the basis of Control of Finance/Gov't/Medicine/agriculture... . Then post WW2 CIA/Tavistock Institute (MI6) increase Psyops training and knowledge to control society. Now improved with MSM and control of Big Tech, it's so easy for them. People are not sovereign, they have outsourced their thinking. Countries are not sovereign they have outsourced their national duties. We are the resistance against Medical Hegemony. Excuse me a bit if I was ranting... .

But also, as I see the telegram info above:
Be thouest careful
Whiplash347, Sacred Blue Tent, Sabrinagal, Negative48, Mel Carmine (Puleo), QSI .... ALL Bad Characters.
These folks are known Scammers. As in stolen through fake digital assets on Lobstr and other schemes. $1000s from many good hearted Patriots who beleive the hype. Kerry Cassidy may be hoodwinked or part of their Outreach. I personally think she is just a bit lacking in the discrimination and critical thinking category. She still associates with some of these characters so .... tread carefully.

There are so many scammers and bad actors (deep state?) promoting on the Patriot sites. I mean just how many plants (spies) does the Deep State employ? It seems they have soooo many on the payroll. Where do they get

More or less... Federal Reserve/Rockefeller/Teddy Roosevelt/IG Farben up to WW2, establishing the basis of Control of Finance/Gov't/Medicine/agriculture... . Then post WW2 CIA/Tavistock Institute (MI6) increase Psyops training and knowledge to control society. Now improved with MSM and control of Big Tech, it's so easy for them. People are not sovereign, they have outsourced their thinking. Countries are not sovereign they have outsourced their national duties. We are the resistance against Medical Hegemony. Excuse me a bit if I was ranting... .

But also, as I see the telegram info above:
Be thouest careful
Whiplash347, Sacred Blue Tent, Sabrinagal, Negative48, Mel Carmine (Puleo), QSI .... ALL Bad Characters.
These folks are known Scammers. As in stolen through fake digital assets on Lobstr and other schemes. $1000s from many good hearted Patriots who beleive the hype. Kerry Cassidy may be hoodwinked or part of their Outreach. I personally think she is just a bit lacking in the discrimination and critical thinking category. She still associates with some of these characters so .... tread carefully.

There are so many scammers and bad actors (deep state?) promoting on the Patriot sites. I mean just how many plants (spies) does the Deep State employ? It seems they have soooo many on the payroll. Where do they get the bankroll?
You are right, esp whiplash. I wonder how KerryCassidy has stayed alive all these years as she has focused on whistleblower safe space her main theme. Aging maybe, her guard is down? But yes, up is down, down is up, so belief suspension is necessary on all fronts. Rant appreciated, here is the latest to infiltrate our town of 4,400 after the first ever PrideParade. This is the short version, the long one showed a front row of confused 7,8,9,10yr old Alaskan kids jaws dropped, hesitant to clap or react but plenty of supporting actors whooping, clapping and cheering showed them how to celebrate this.
Sorry, didnt mean to hijack this thread.

AlaskaJono

??? Even up there? Unbelievable... . So this destruction of morals and ethics and cultural foundations like primarily 2 sexes are just being trampled on Around the Effin world.!! Lockstep... . Come on Soldatna... . I mean Homer, maybe.... . Just 1/2 kidding. This is part of the re-education Plan people.

Mid 90's I was on a little farm just south of Anchor Pt for one winter. Off the road next to the cliff facing west.... a 11 x12 foot cabin, with a deck and outhouse, and a view of Mt. Augustine (snow capped Mt Fuji looking volcano for you folks down below). The view made the little shack not seem small. Majestic. Just me and a little ermine who came in through the plumbing hole and ate my oats thru the 5 gal bucket! Soil was built up by wood chips (from the spit) and salmon heads and guts (from the fishery on the spit) and the dude stewed them for a year in 55 gal drums. Awesome root veggies; Potatoes Rutabegas, Carrots, Beets.... Probably the most powerful beets and carrots I have had in my life.

Ok, back to the thread...

Texon

Sorry for being a bit late to comment on this, but it seems nobody (so far) made a distinction between solvency and liquidity. And when this distinction is not clear, one wonders how the present situation can even exist, let alone for so long.

Extreme situation 1: you have $1M USD in assets, $2M in debt and thus a negative equity (-$1M). As long as your cash-flow pays the bills, you can survive.

Extreme situation 2: you have $2M USD in assets, $1M in debt and thus a positive equity ($1M). But your $2M in assets is an office building, it's empty because everyone works from home and nobody wants to buy it. You can't pay your bills and could go bankrupt if nobody helps.
How is this relevant? Looking at a company's or institution's (e.g. Fed) financials really says little. One company's balance sheet may look great but if the system (e.g. tradfi) wants to kill it, that's not a problem. In a blog post the Shapeshift founder explained for example how banks would refuse to open accounts for them.

View: https://erikvoorhees.medium.com/shapeshift-is-decentralizing-639bb4c82fc8

Inversely, your balance sheet might look like crap (e.g. Tesla Motors) but the system might agree to help you, for example by financing you (Wall Street buying your equity, offering loans, federal & state credits for each vehicle sold etc.) After all since Three Mile Island it has been decided that there is Global Warming (recently renamed Climate Emergency for more flexibility), and this might be one of the future emergencies after the covid stunt. I want to arrest you? Well you're driving a polluting vehicle so I'm arresting you.

Anyway, so the point is that you can't look at how bankrupt a system is, from an accounting point of view, to determine if or when it will die. It's like saying that your neighbor's dog can't hunt so it will die soon. Not necessarily, because as long as somebody with access to food decides to feed this dog, it has a pretty good chance of living its expected lifespan.

A few more things about good things that have been written in this thread, and things that have not been mentioned yet.
@davvid_1 mentioned Richard Werner, the inventor of quantitative easing. Those interested in going down this rabbit hole will find out, by studying his work, that (among other things):

1. You're not the legal owner of the money on your bank account. The bank is. What you have is an IOU.

2. When you get a mortgage from the bank, you're basically the issuer of a security (the mortgage) backed by your property. The security is owned by the bank, so it's like you're a listed company and the bank is the shareholder. Just like a share might pay a dividend, this particular security stipulates that you will pay amortisation and interest every month to the bank. The bank can rehypothecate your mortgage if it wants to.

So to recap: if I deposit $20k in the bank and get a $80k mortgage from the bank to buy a $100k property, I'm actually giving away $20k and promising to pay the bank the monthly amount for the life of the mortgage, in exchange of the bank "printing" (of course neither paper nor ink is involved) $80k. Who wouldn't like to be the bank? Of course, technically I own the property now, so I'm the one paying the property tax and fixing the place, but the property can alway be taken away from me on a technicality, if necessary (see the movie 99 Homes if you doubt that).

Last point, as it hasn't been mentioned yet: the DTCC is the clearinghouse for almost all securities in the US and more than half of the securities in the rest of the world. It settles about 2 quadrillion (2 million billion) per year. And it works with securities owners just like a bank with the client. The DTCC holds your security and tells you it owes you this security. The Trading with the enemy Act (1917) and the Emergency Banking Relief Act (1933), the same laws that made gold confiscation possible, stipulate that should there be a national emergency, the authorities have the option to freeze or confiscate any asset. Since 1917, there have been 71 national emergencies.

But if you split the 104 years in two equal parts, 1917 to 1969 (2 world wars, one Great Depression) had five national emergencies, and 1969-2021 had 66. One could say there is inflation there too. We went from one national emergency per decade to one per semester, so we're probably bound to have several national emergencies per day eventually. So why not confiscate people's Exxon stock, if Exxon is not green enough to your taste? Or your ADRs in Chinese companies, because China is not being nice to Uyghurs. See where I'm going?

So to sum up very briefly: in a world of non-GAAP earnings, fiat money etc. don't look at fundamentals or you'll go mad. The Tesla balance sheet makes sense because the system says so. Shapeshift is not a good project because the system says so. And so on. And with such glasses it all makes immediate sense, and one understands that it can last much longer than previously thought.

Not happy with this? I see three main options: find your way to the top of the system and see if there's anything you can do to change it (good luck), live at the margin of the system ("prepping") – maybe not such a great life, but at least doing something about your situation might lower your stress – or try to create a new system while you let the old system die.

I think some people in the crypto world are trying option 3.

I like your perspectives.

Texon

Fascinating link.
Fascinating link. IMHO we have one more shot to see what real progress can look like once the Khazarian Mafia cabal and their associates are eliminated to the fullest extent possible. This is demonstrated to be currently underway and succeeding if one knows where to look. Their time is very nearly over.

Of course evil can never be fully eradicated just like crop dusting never kills all the pests. Human nature will never stop expressing an innate drive to try to be god.

Anyway, I think we will see an absolutely amazing few years ahead with revelation of formerly suppressed advanced tech, before the final battle between good and evil and ultimate transition to a truly new world order under the leadership of the Lord Jesus Christ.

mhm

Fascinating link.

Fascinating link. IMHO we have one more shot to see what real progress can look like once the Khazarian Mafia cabal and their associates are eliminated to the fullest extent possible. This is demonstrated to be currently underway and succeeding if one knows where to look. Their time is very nearly over.

Of course evil can never be fully eradicated just like crop dusting never kills all the pests. Human nature will never stop expressing an innate drive to try to be god.

Anyway, I think we will see an absolutely amazing few years ahead with revelation of formerly suppressed advanced tech, before the final battle between good and evil and ultimate transition to a truly new world order under the leadership of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Network States author tweeted the following timeline:
2000s: tech companies 2010s: cryptocurrencies 2020s: startup cities 2030s: network states

View: https://twitter.com/balajis/status/1371411702076502016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1371411702076502016%7Ctwgr%5Ed2f49f232f804302a4e60f7dabe9630fc92d8f68%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthenetworkstate.com%2Fmiami

Texon

Absolutely agree globalism per Blackrock and Fink is dead. Decentralization is an unstoppable trend. Can't wait for BRIICS new financial backbone to flourish. The West will be forced to join kicking and screaming all the way. The KM has lost their grip and are nearly obsolete.

Lollipop2

Absolutely agree globalism per Blackrock and Fink is dead. Decentralization is an unstoppable trend. Can't wait for BRIICS new financial backbone to flourish. The West will be forced to join kicking and screaming all the way. The KM has lost their grip and are nearly obsolete.
WoW!! Hope. Interesting need to dig in more. Do you have other resources?

ThinPicking

Forgive me but this is just another technocratic wet dream. Hinge on the basing of a next step on semiconductors and their derivative products and services at your peril.

Option four, encourage a critical mass of people, oriented and engaged, to hark back to old ideas we've been trained like dogs to demonise. Trained like dogs to believe we currently have and blame for the ills we see around us. Trained like dogs to misappropriate the definitions of. Focus on systemic structure that facilitates the meeting of basic human needs and a frame for us to actualise our own lives IRL. Let the rest bubble to the surface over time. Slow the sprint of civilisation to a crawl by removing the fraudulent mechanisms that allow it to sprint in the first place.

Technology is never going to replace the requirement for the people of a nation to graft and keep their eyes on the ball. That's coming from an infrastructure technical consultant of 15 years. Someone who's made some tidy gains on the digital tulips we're calling crypto. Someone who's managed the hopes and dreams of myriad zoomer yuppies with grand ideas about the promise of technology.

ThinPicking

And @mhm your description of why accounting fundamentals can't be used for measure or projection is spot on.

However your description of the securitisation of loan contracts and money creation is at least a little off or misrepresenting.

Central banks, private banks, governments. They're only doing what you're consenting and allowing them to do. Nothing more and nothing less.

A

Adf

One thing I've noticed since the pandemic started, there has been a massively huge increase in merges and buyouts of large companies and corporations. The ones you see in the headlines is like Microsoft, Sony and Embracer Group spending billions of dollars to purchase many video game companies. I work in the financial planning industry (administration) and ever since the pandemic started there has been a significant amount of merging and/or buyouts between various insurance companies and fund managers. So many that it's tough to keep a track of who owns what now. Anytime I bring it up with the financial advisers, nobody seems to care it's just business as usual to them.

Not only was our middle class wealth stolen from us and moved to the upper class, but they're using that wealth to merge and buy out other upper class organizations. I wonder why this is, since I'm guessing most of these companies would be owned by the shareholders mentioned anyway aka Blackrock, Vanguard etc.

Another thing to remember, if it hasn't been posted in this thread yet, is the massive amount of CEO's and people in the know, who began quitting/retiring in 2019 before the pandemic hit. They knew something was coming, whether it was the manufactured pandemic, or a complete crash and reboot of the financial system in the years to come, it seems they knew something was definitely coming.

Lollipop2

One thing I've noticed since the pandemic started, there has been a massively huge increase in merges and buyouts of large companies and corporations. The ones you see in the headlines is like Microsoft, Sony and Embracer Group spending billions of dollars to purchase many video game companies. I work in the financial planning industry (administration) and ever since the pandemic started there has been a significant amount of merging and/or buyouts between various insurance companies and fund managers. So many that it's tough to keep a track of who owns what now. Anytime I bring it up with the financial advisers, nobody seems to care it's just business as usual to them.

Not only was our middle class wealth stolen from us and moved to the upper class, but they're using that wealth to merge and buy out other upper class organizations. I wonder why this is, since I'm guessing most of these companies would be owned by the shareholders mentioned anyway aka Blackrock, Vanguard etc.

Another thing to remember, if it hasn't been posted in this thread yet, is the massive amount of CEO's and people in the know, who began quitting/retiring in 2019 before the pandemic hit. They knew something was coming, whether it was the manufactured pandemic, or a complete crash and reboot of the financial system in the years to come, it seems they knew something was definitely coming.
Hey very interesting post. Thanks for taking the time. I also noticed the CEO retirements but did not the M&A’s as that isn’t my world really. As you notice things thank you for posting here and giving us a head’s up.

Texon

Hey very interesting post. Thanks for taking the time. I also noticed the CEO retirements but did not the M&A’s as that isn’t my world really. As you notice things thank you for posting here and giving us a head’s up.
To quote a pharma scientist who has been redpilled over the last 2-3 years, "After exhaustive research into areas I previously dismissed as nonsense, I've have concluded that everything I thought I knew has been incorrect."

We are in for some short term pain, but after this war is won, it's going to be amazing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom