The global financial system is likely insolvent

Drareg

Demyze

Thanks this is really useful to have in one place, I’ve being looking at this for 2 days straight, it’s really concerning.
I think they are making moves to liquidate many hedge funds and banks, it seems like they are getting their assets in order to liquidate, it looks like a controlled demolition and then monopolization by the bigger hedge funds like blackrock, vanguard, state street etc.
I’m not sure how they can claim all of this would be a hack, they may have to bite the bullet and scapegoat a few big banks, still though they had the brass balls to fraudulently use the PCR test for case mania in relation to covid and they look like they have gotten away with it, we get a few quiet court cases a few years from now about it but for the most part it’s not in the public consciousness.

I’ve found a document from Citigroup calling for federated banking ID’s , they use this method in Sweden, I will post on it soon, I think it’s a big part of this charade.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Jennifer_Arcuri/status/1489397102946004992?cxt=HHwWgMC9qcSxs6spAAAA

downloadfile-1.jpg

Drareg

I seen this today, its interesting.
The riots will be full on, in Europe people have had enough, a collapsed economy and supplies of food running out and it will be mayhem.
It will be interesting to see where politicians go when this happens, we know the ruling class have their yachts for these events.
Perhaps another way to depopulate via internal wars.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I seen this today, its interesting.
The riots will be full on, in Europe people have had enough, a collapsed economy and supplies of food running out and it will be mayhem.
It will be interesting to see where politicians go when this happens, we know the ruling class have their yachts for these events.
Perhaps another way to depopulate via internal wars.

It was apparently officially announced by MSM back in 2017, they even used the same name - "Great Reset". So, once again, they tell us what they are going to do and then they do it, but instead of waking up the lumpen run around and foam at their mouths "but...but...but...my stimmies and my stonks".

@Demyze

Birdie

Along the same lines of gloom. Sorry if somebody already posted this since it's from Jan 30. I'm reading it today.

It is becoming clear that we are in far more trouble than we are being told. In recent months, all forms of traditional energy have become significantly more expensive, and this is fueling price increases all over the planet. This new global energy crisis is directly responsible for the astounding rise in fertilizer prices, it has resulted in a tremendous amount of pain at the pump for millions of average Americans, and since virtually everything that we buy has to be transported it is a major contributing factor to the “inflation boom” that we are currently witnessing.

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning.
I was recently contacted by a geologist that worked in the oil industry for more than a decade."

The geologist writes:

"As you keep pointing out, add wars or natural disasters to this and we are in really big trouble. Oil is the number one resource upon which the entire global economy is built. High oil prices lead directly to bread riots and collapse of governments (think the Arab Spring).

Politicians need cheap oil but we won’t be seeing it again. Some people in the industry keep thinking new technology will save us and help us develop new oil plays. They couldn’t be more wrong. The technology for frac’ing was first developed in the 60’s.

I can tell you that there is no new technology being developed right now in the oil industry that will save us. Physics and geology are against us on this one, even if we could develop some technology. Wind & solar won’t save us either, it would require a larger investment of materials and energy than we have.

There is no way we are getting out of this."

Drareg

Along the same lines of gloom. Sorry if somebody already posted this since it's from Jan 30. I'm reading it today.

It is becoming clear that we are in far more trouble than we are being told. In recent months, all forms of traditional energy have become significantly more expensive, and this is fueling price increases all over the planet. This new global energy crisis is directly responsible for the astounding rise in fertilizer prices, it has resulted in a tremendous amount of pain at the pump for millions of average Americans, and since virtually everything that we buy has to be transported it is a major contributing factor to the “inflation boom” that we are currently witnessing.

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning.
I was recently contacted by a geologist that worked in the oil industry for more than a decade."

The geologist writes:

"As you keep pointing out, add wars or natural disasters to this and we are in really big trouble. Oil is the number one resource upon which the entire global economy is built. High oil prices lead directly to bread riots and collapse of governments (think the Arab Spring).

Politicians need cheap oil but we won’t be seeing it again. Some people in the industry keep thinking new technology will save us and help us develop new oil plays. They couldn’t be more wrong. The technology for frac’ing was first developed in the 60’s.

I can tell you that there is no new technology being developed right now in the oil industry that will save us. Physics and geology are against us on this one, even if we could develop some technology. Wind & solar won’t save us either, it would require a larger investment of materials and energy than we have.

There is no way we are getting out of this."
The ruling class are engineering the conditions for depopulation, just like the human cell when energy is deficient we get dysfunction, the fertiliser price narrative will be used for pestilence and disease narrative in crops, same old stories.
Starvation causes deaths, social unrest causes deaths etc etc, more deaths needed.

Demyze

I guess were just left with class warfare, the ruling class and their state henchmen culling and re-enclosing the peasantry with digital collars, laboring for tokens now that the financialization scam is up. At least this time we have television and pizza delivery

Texon

For some reason the Fed spreadsheet did not get attached.
I totally believe this. I also heard a while ago that all stock certificates are in fact assigned to a shadowy entity called Cede, Inc., apparently included in every stock broker customer agreement.

Anyway I believe the world will be fully extricated from all this nonsense over the next year or so.

I believe this is your financial transactions future...guaranteed. If you think I'm wrong please let me know. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Texon

I totally believe this. I also heard a while ago that all stock certificates are in fact assigned to a shadowy entity called Cede, Inc., apparently included in every stock broker customer agreement.

Anyway I believe the world will be fully extricated from all this nonsense over the next year or so.

I believe this is your financial transactions future...guaranteed. If you think I'm wrong please let me know. Would love to hear your thoughts.
Oh and also, there are numerous central banks declaring insolvency around the world, and the USA, Inc. declared bankruptcy a couple of years ago. Apparently this is a matter of public record, but I have not checked, as I trust my sources.

Texon

Greatly needed post. I am constantly amazed how many Americans HAVE NO IDEA about this. How could they not read Creature from Jekyll Island? How could they not know the Titanic history after all this time? Oblivious? no curiosity? Oh. They prob DO NOT READ. Sigh.
Willful ignorance. The truth is too disturbing to their desire to maintain the status quo.

AlaskaJono

From what I have read years ago, in the before time... Cede and Co 'holds the stock certificates'. Here try this: (from here; is the article:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/secret-trillion-dollar-company-owns-20790205

"
This small New York based financial institution has a dozen directors and no more than a half dozen employees but holds, according to some reports, some 34 trillion dollars in assets. A complex system of interlocking bodies, such as The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, the National Securities Clearing Corporation and the Fixed Income Clearing Corporation oversee all stock trading in the US. They all come under the umbrella of Cede.

And, on paper at least, own all the stocks traded. The multi-trillion dollar secret works like this: The Depository Trust Company is a private bank for securities. Every other financial organisation in the US, bankers and brokerage houses, is obliged to secure membership with DTC. Like the Federal Reserve, DTC is a private company entrusted with national responsibility. It processes all stock and paper securities for every US bank and brokerage house.

Cede technically owns nearly all of the publicly issued stock in the United States. Private investors don’t own the stock they think they own, but rather have contractual rights that are part of a complex chain of rights ending up at Cede and Company."

***Also the QFS business.... most people pushing this idea are scammers. Mel what's his face from Costa Rica, really NJ but says he is Italian.(Italian Ancestry- ok then)== KNOWN SCAMMER.
+++ Also this LOBSTR wallet is mostly a scam. If you want to by xrp or xlm buy from an existing xchange and get off into your hard wallet. This Lobstr is not related to Stellar/XLM at all. They sell many fake cryptos thru that wallet. Some are legit. I know many peeps on a nother forum who have been scammed and then debunked the whole Patriots/QFS/Lobstr/MEL scam. Fugitaboudit....

The only way TPTB (The powers that be) would erase your debts is if they erase their debts, and then give you UBI slavery. Just my opinion.

AlaskaJono

Willful ignorance. The truth is too disturbing to their desire to maintain the status quo.
Totally agree. Jack Nicholson in that movie with Scientology Tom and Demi Moore, "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH>>>>"
ALSO: The system is SO LEVERAGED, in the megacorps favor.... it is beyond belief. I only understand 'some' of the gory manipulations going on, and it is so over leveraged, it has got to FAIL any minute now. Seriously... I think they are awaiting Digital monies to do the rug pull. Then it is easier to manipulate the 'value'.

Texon

Totally agree. Jack Nicholson in that movie with Scientology Tom and Demi Moore, "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH>>>>"
ALSO: The system is SO LEVERAGED, in the megacorps favor.... it is beyond belief. I only understand 'some' of the gory manipulations going on, and it is so over leveraged, it has got to FAIL any minute now. Seriously... I think they are awaiting Digital monies to do the rug pull. Then it is easier to manipulate the 'value'.
Right except the BRICS are destroying western hegemony now. Russia is the main driver with a digital system totally backed by assets with real value. Many other countries are in the process of joining. The G7 nations will join ultimately after the current despots are replaced with ethical leaders.

Check out this narrative by the Russian head of monetary policy.

I believe this runs through XRP but am not totally sure.

AlaskaJono

Right except the BRICS are destroying western hegemony now. Russia is the main driver with a digital system totally backed by assets with real value. Many other countries are in the process of joining. The G7 nations will join ultimately after the current despots are replaced with ethical leaders.
I would like to think the current despots will be replaced soon with ethical leaders. Methinks the Banksters are running the G7 (20) and they do not want to be made redundant by a digital system that doesn't need them. Yes Sergey is straight up NOT a Rothchild's man. I read that article recently. Great one.

AlaskaJono

More or less... Federal Reserve/Rockefeller/Teddy Roosevelt/IG Farben up to WW2, establishing the basis of Control of Finance/Gov't/Medicine/agriculture... . Then post WW2 CIA/Tavistock Institute (MI6) increase Psyops training and knowledge to control society. Now improved with MSM and control of Big Tech, it's so easy for them. People are not sovereign, they have outsourced their thinking. Countries are not sovereign they have outsourced their national duties. We are the resistance against Medical Hegemony. Excuse me a bit if I was ranting... .

But also, as I see the telegram info above:
Be thouest careful
Whiplash347, Sacred Blue Tent, Sabrinagal, Negative48, Mel Carmine (Puleo), QSI .... ALL Bad Characters.
These folks are known Scammers. As in stolen through fake digital assets on Lobstr and other schemes. $1000s from many good hearted Patriots who beleive the hype. Kerry Cassidy may be hoodwinked or part of their Outreach. I personally think she is just a bit lacking in the discrimination and critical thinking category. She still associates with some of these characters so .... tread carefully.

There are so many scammers and bad actors (deep state?) promoting on the Patriot sites. I mean just how many plants (spies) does the Deep State employ? It seems they have soooo many on the payroll. Where do they get the bankroll?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom