The global financial system is likely insolvent

Lollipop2

This guy has some interesting thoughts on how to rebuild after a collapse - as with everything a grain of salt - but has thought through important problems:

lepetitcheval

This guy has some interesting thoughts on how to rebuild after a collapse - as with everything a grain of salt - but has thought through important problems:

I’m sorry but this is not that well thought out-
1.) You can’t grow 2,500 kCals per day in communal gardens. Author doesn’t discuss animal husbandry, dairy culture, or any of the challenges of demechanzied agricultural production. Yes the supermarkets have poisonous food, but they also have energy dense food.
2.) In his discussion of shelter, no mention of septage. Nuff said.

K

Kayaker

It's Huxley's "soma."

I suppose most do, and increasingly will, prefer that experience to an Orwellian one. Especially as it becomes more unable to avoid the "reality" that those are the only two choices.
I've never read Brave New World.
I’m sorry but this is not that well thought out-
1.) You can’t grow 2,500 kCals per day in communal gardens.
Why not?
Author doesn’t discuss animal husbandry, dairy culture, or any of the challenges of demechanzied agricultural production.
That stuff requires more learning than an article can provide, probably entire books and practical experience. Although you're correct that these things should have been mentioned. Perhaps the author was going by what he knew.
Yes the supermarkets have poisonous food, but they also have energy dense food.
Now is the time that we should be supporting local farmers and boycotting corporate food stores.
2.) In his discussion of shelter, no mention of septage. Nuff said.
Take a dump in the woods! Nuff said! ?

Lollipop2

I've never read Brave New World.

Why not?

That stuff requires more learning than an article can provide, probably entire books and practical experience. Although you're correct that these things should have been mentioned. Perhaps the author was going by what he knew.

Now is the time that we should be supporting local farmers and boycotting corporate food stores.

Take a dump in the woods! Nuff said! ?
Thank you @Kayaker ❤️ I posted it to show that people are thinking about it and ultimately we will have good solutions. I didn’t post it because it was perfect. Like you said one article is certainly not enough to cover everything. The good news is people are thinking...

L

Lord Cola

They've long been eliminated in the 60s. Charles de Gaulle, JFK, RFK, MLK Jr, Malcolm X.

All assassinated.

None of the other side were assassinated. They have heirs to carry on their intergenerational plunder of the human race.
While things do seem desperate, and it seems like they are always gaining more at the expense of others, mainly this is a consequence of the degrading health of the population, where sickness increases the tendency to be authoritarian. If we somehow find a way to break away from this trend of degrading health, towards one that is generally improving, we could be gaining more influence and maybe convert some of the oppressors into becoming non-authoritarian or less authoritarian.

IROM

While things do seem desperate, and it seems like they are always gaining more at the expense of others, mainly this is a consequence of the degrading health of the population, where sickness increases the tendency to be authoritarian. If we somehow find a way to break away from this trend of degrading health, towards one that is generally improving, we could be gaining more influence and maybe convert some of the oppressors into becoming non-authoritarian or less authoritarian.
The links between DeGaulle and JFK... namely Permindex's relationship to the OAS is the biggest clue as to who runs the assassination wet works.

nigma

Thank you. I think most people on the forum, not just me, are either already keenly aware of the truth and (re)structuring their lives accordingly, or are in the process of awakening (and not in the "woke" sense). I agree, we do live in a dark age, the Hindus call it Kali Yuga and say life will be very difficult for those who still love the truth. I wonder if this period of "darkness", which started more than 5,000 years ago, is why all great civilizations in that period have so far met a violent end...

Bitcoiners have been thinking about whether bitcoin will save humanity from The Great Filter, i.e. the fermi paradox that there should be more life out there than we seem to see, thus most species dont become space fairing for some reason.

Here are two articles and a podcast on the topic.

nigma

Like you said, it is the only asset that could handle that much liquidity....except PM, but we know they don't like that. After gold's "scary" (for them) spike after the 2008 crisis I think it became clear that a new asset is needed as if people had rushed to gold again, they may have actually stayed there, considering the circumstances. But with crypto, we are bombarded with news 24x7 how this is the "digital gold" and people largely buy that and pour money in there as it is also much easier and gives them a sense of more control (illusory of course, if they are using a 3rd party exchange/wallet).
I agree that crypto is about to go higher, but there is a danger that when the govts release their CBDC (which we are already seeing happen in China) then they may pull the plug on independent cryptos (ban, hard regulation, punitive taxes, etc) and burn primarily the small investor. This may be one reason institutional investment in BTC and other more or less established cryptos is not nearly as high as it would have been if they were considering using BTC to accept the full wave of inflation/liquiduty. The elite loves crypto, just not BTC:):
IMO, they "own" BTC somehow. Way too much press about BTC and as we know MSM does not give free publicity to the enemy, so if BTC was the enemy we would only be hearing about it here or the Dark Web.
Most media about bitcoin is consistently highly negative, the main exception is CNBC. I've heard this is because they are backed by Grayscale who hold a lot of bitcoin.

Many bitcoiners are currently working on getting as many political figures educated on bitcoin as is possible. So that when the pressure comes to try enforce CBDC only usage there will be many politicians who will have a personal incentive to push back on this.

Also, I have not seen any discussion on bitcoin mining in this thread. If you don't see what is happening with it you are missing a big part of the picture. The USA now mines a very large proportion of the remaining 10% bitcoins thanks to China banning bitcoin mining. This allows states like Texas to grow their economy with energy generation infrastructure projects. If they mine enough, they might even become self dependent enough to not require any federal funding, which moves things along in the idea of secession by some states from the USA.

AlaskaJono

Most media about bitcoin is consistently highly negative, the main exception is CNBC. I've heard this is because they are backed by Grayscale who hold a lot of bitcoin.

Many bitcoiners are currently working on getting as many political figures educated on bitcoin as is possible. So that when the pressure comes to try enforce CBDC only usage there will be many politicians who will have a personal incentive to push back on this.

Also, I have not seen any discussion on bitcoin mining in this thread. If you don't see what is happening with it you are missing a big part of the picture. The USA now mines a very large proportion of the remaining 10% bitcoins thanks to China banning bitcoin mining. This allows states like Texas to grow their economy with energy generation infrastructure projects. If they mine enough, they might even become self dependent enough to not require any federal funding, which moves things along in the idea of secession by some states from the USA.
Just in the practical sense, imo the lack of stability in btc is one major reason it will most likely not be used in the CBDC monies/ledger/blockchain. Check out @IROM 's contribution on Page 7 of this discussion. Digital assets are and need to be differentiated from crypto currencies.

K

Kayaker

Just in the practical sense, imo the lack of stability in btc is one major reason it will most likely not be used in the CBDC monies/ledger/blockchain. Check out @IROM 's contribution on Page 7 of this discussion. Digital assets are and need to be differentiated from crypto currencies.
Page 6

Drareg

This is an interesting article, Hudson claims the fed repo loans were illegal, he claims there was no liquidity crisis.
Maybe in America, the banks have a whole host of financial packages in nations like Brazil and many more globally, the GME saga is highlighting this, it seems an appearance or front can be made for regulators in the American market via the use of financial packages in other nations.

If they press this legally it may have to come out what these packages are in other nations.
My guess is the financial packages in other nations evade US regulators legally but still can amplify a financial signal on the American stock exchanges, amplify puts or calls, either way, price control.

Hudson: “There was actually no liquidity crisis whatsoever. And Pam Martens is very clear about that. She points out the reason that the regular newspapers don’t report it is the loans violated every element of the Dodd-Frank laws that were supposed to prevent the Fed from making loans to particular banks that were not part of a liquidity crisis.

“In her article, she makes very clear by pointing out these three banks, Chase Manhattan, Goldman Sachs – which used to be a brokerage firm – and Citibank, that the Federal Reserve laws and the Dodd-Frank Act explicitly prevent the Fed from making loans to particular banks.

“It can only make loans if there’s a general liquidity crisis. And we know that there wasn’t at that time, because she lists the banks that borrowed money, and there were very few of them…”

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is an interesting article, Hudson claims the fed repo loans were illegal, he claims there was no liquidity crisis.
Maybe in America, the banks have a whole host of financial packages in nations like Brazil and many more globally, the GME saga is highlighting this, it seems an appearance or front can be made for regulators in the American market via the use of financial packages in other nations.

If they press this legally it may have to come out what these packages are in other nations.
My guess is the financial packages in other nations evade US regulators legally but still can amplify a financial signal on the American stock exchanges, amplify puts or calls, either way, price control.

Hudson: “There was actually no liquidity crisis whatsoever. And Pam Martens is very clear about that. She points out the reason that the regular newspapers don’t report it is the loans violated every element of the Dodd-Frank laws that were supposed to prevent the Fed from making loans to particular banks that were not part of a liquidity crisis.

“In her article, she makes very clear by pointing out these three banks, Chase Manhattan, Goldman Sachs – which used to be a brokerage firm – and Citibank, that the Federal Reserve laws and the Dodd-Frank Act explicitly prevent the Fed from making loans to particular banks.

“It can only make loans if there’s a general liquidity crisis. And we know that there wasn’t at that time, because she lists the banks that borrowed money, and there were very few of them…”

That still does not explain why money market funds and investment vehicles (whose only activity is providing a passive index fund to investors to invest in) took multiple (and still ongoing) multi-billion dollar bailouts. Unless is was truly a simple "grab easy money and give it away to the LLC's directors as bonuses" kind of operation (100% illegal under multiple laws in the US), the only other explanation is severe liquidity issues.

Drareg

That still does not explain why money market funds and investment vehicles (whose only activity is providing a passive index fund to investors to invest in) took multiple (and still ongoing) multi-billion dollar bailouts. Unless is was truly a simple "grab easy money and give it away to the LLC's directors as bonuses" kind of operation (100% illegal under multiple laws in the US), the only other explanation is severe liquidity issues.

My guess the liquidity problem is hidden offshore, also the wealth transfer aspect is relevant, many of them could be getting bulked up to pay off the debt once liquidated, their current assets might not be enough.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
their current assets might not be enough.

I silently giggled at the thought of BlackRock's $10+ trillion in assets not being enough to cover their debts...until I realized that many/most of BlackRock's investment "assets" may be nothing but CDO, and as such likely worthless. It would explain why they went on a buying spree for real estate - likely their only chance to grab some real assets before the whole CDO thing collapses (again).
And since money market funds are also involved, my guess is we are having a 100% repeat of the 2008 fraud where large rating companies like Moody's and S&P rated many CDO as AAA investment grade assets and money market funds poured money into those, only to find out there is nothing behind those "assets" except hopes and dreams (and 100% illegal scam, once again). So, that's what the "geniuses" on Wall Street are solely capable of - repeat the same scam every 10 years but make it bigger each time so that they are always bailed out. With "brains" like that running the "economy", it is actually miraculous the financial system still stands. :):

AlaskaJono

Interesting interview with Martin Armstrong here, very fresh 1 day ago. https://21stcenturywire.com/2022/01/13/martin-armstrong-why-schwabs-great-reset-may-end-in-tears/ He said a lot of things relating to politics/world economy, but more or less "Insolvent" is the word that comes to mind. He suggests as do others this is not just a repeat of 2008, but... a more mind blasting mess than can be fixed. Hence the cover story of the Scamdemic to mask the activity in the background to reset the world financial system.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Looks like the banks have offloaded some credit default swaps to corporate groups, the won't release the names because folks will start pulling shares and shorting the stock if publicly listed.

a-government-study-shows-that-wall-street-megabanks-have-dramatically-shifted-their-derivative-exposure-to-corporations

That's how they guarantee a bailout. After seeing the public vitriol that poured their way after 2008, the mega-banks knew that when they "screw up" (euphemism for direct, unapologetic fraud) next time the regulators will probably throw the banks under the bus and nationalize a good number of them. So, what do you do to prevent that? Tie most/all of the Fortune 500 companies to the sinking ship. Since most retirement funds, money market funds, etc are entirely tied to the stock prices of those companies the banks know the regulators will have to agree to a bailout again for fear of tanking the retirement of hundreds of millions of people worldwide. I would not be too surprised if the banks managed to ensnare some of the biggest Chinese companies (Evergrande, anyone?) and this is why we are seeing the financial crisis unfold in China too. The banks have basically devised a way to make themselves permanently "too big to fail" and no "developed" economy on this planet is immune/protected from their toxic load. If the banks go under, so does the entire world economy, including Asian "miracles" like China.

Drareg

That's how they guarantee a bailout. After seeing the public vitriol that poured their way after 2008, the mega-banks knew that when they "screw up" (euphemism for direct, unapologetic fraud) next time the regulators will probably throw the banks under the bus and nationalize a good number of them. So, what do you do to prevent that? Tie most/all of the Fortune 500 companies to the sinking ship. Since most retirement funds, money market funds, etc are entirely tied to the stock prices of those companies the banks know the regulators will have to agree to a bailout again for fear of tanking the retirement of hundreds of millions of people worldwide. I would not be too surprised if the banks managed to ensnare some of the biggest Chinese companies (Evergrande, anyone?) and this is why we are seeing the financial crisis unfold in China too. The banks have basically devised a way to make themselves permanently "too big to fail" and no "developed" economy on this planet is immune/protected from their toxic load. If the banks go under, so does the entire world economy, including Asian "miracles" like China.
This is it, its pure psychosis, the dudes doing this are incredibly wealthy, this is what happens when banks have a sort of loose diplomatic immunity, nobody can be jailed, they are also protected by corporate law.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom