Worth Everyone Watching - Transition to New Financial System

PopSocket

Last time I listened to a Jim Willie interview was probably 10-13 years ago when he was talking about the imminent collapse any minute now while I was stacking physical silver and gold getting prepared for the debt collapse.

I remember he was pretty fun to listen to and he used to always have a very suspicious runny nose and every 15-20mins he was making a snorting sound after which the pace of speaking was greatly increased :-D

This is an entertainment economic/political sci-fi for fun before sleep rather than a serious analysis.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Last time I listened to a Jim Willie interview was probably 10-13 years ago when he was talking about the imminent collapse any minute now while I was stacking physical silver and gold getting prepared for the debt collapse.

I remember he was pretty fun to listen to and he used to always have a very suspicious runny nose and every 15-20mins he was making a snorting sound after which the pace of speaking was greatly increased :-D

This is an entertainment economic/political sci-fi for fun before sleep rather than a serious analysis.

Got it.

It sounds you like have a lot of experience with observing the economy. What do you think is going to happen?

PopSocket

Got it.

It sounds you like have a lot of experience with observing the economy. What do you think is going to happen?
The masters of the CBs don't wait out for cycles to take their natural course, instead they manufacture a crisis (covid) to change the course. This is what 99% of the analysts get wrong. So austrian economics albeit true is not accurate for predicting the current events as we live in a weird world. Ludwig von Mises is like Ray Peat in economics and Love him too but those guys are literally playing God.

Next staged event must be close and probably will be something like a "natural event" that will be blamed for the "collapse" or rather the reset before we see any real hyperinflation. And it won't be a gradual event like brics vs west and some behind the curtain negotiations between fractions etc etc. They are fighting on different levels but at the top they are all part of the same team.

I am no insider so I cannot know for sure but in 2024-2025 a massive solar storm might be in the cards. Internet collapse due to the vulnerable intercontinental cables will stop all markets and will give them the opportunity to delete debt and introduce new currencies or revalue everything overnight. Also they will be able to delete all data they don't find convenient.

Something along those lines but I might be completely wrong about the nature of the next event.

Last edited:
The masters of the CBs don't wait out for cycles to take their natural course, instead they manufacture a crisis (covid) to change the course. This is what 99% of the analysts get wrong. So austrian economics albeit true is not accurate for predicting the current events as we live in a weird world. Ludwig von Mises is like Ray Peat in economics and Love him too but those guys are literally playing God.

Next staged event must be close and probably will be something like a "natural event" that will be blamed for the "collapse" or rather the reset before we see hyperinflation. And it won't be a gradual event like brics vs west and some behind the curtain negotiations between fractions etc etc. They are fighting on different levels but at the top they are all part of the same team.

I am no insider so I cannot know for sure but 2024-2025 a massive solar storm might be in the cards. Internet collapse due to the vulnerable intercontinental cables will stop all markets and will give them the opportunity to delete debt and introduce new currencies or revalue everything overnight. Also will beb able to delete all data they don't find convenient.

Something along those lines but I might be completely wrong about the nature of the next event.
This sounds just as plausible.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Next staged event must be close and probably will be something like a "natural event" that will be blamed for the "collapse" or rather the reset before we see hyperinflation. And it won't be a gradual event like brics vs west and some behind the curtain negotiations between fractions etc etc. They are fighting on different levels but at the top they are all part of the same team.

I am no insider so I cannot know for sure but 2024-2025 a massive solar storm might be in the cards. Internet collapse due to the vulnerable intercontinental cables will stop all markets and will give them the opportunity to delete debt and introduce new currencies or revalue everything overnight. Also they will be able to delete all data they don't find convenient.

I think your thoughts line up pretty well.

I believe the next plandemic is when they will launch their new stimulus/cbdc app and introduce their new financial system (ISO20022 Compliant). People will be hurting financially so they will accept all forms of free money from the government.

ISO20022 Cryptos are:

XRP
XLM
XDC
ALGO
IOTA

PopSocket

This sounds just as plausible.
Somehow the future always surprises us even if one does a really good educated guess as Jim used to say.

In 2009-2010 everybody was 100% certain that the end is near and we have no more than 2 to 4 years left in this system until it breaks.
I think your thoughts line up pretty well.
Interesting. Will listen on the way back home. Thanks for reminding me of Jim. A very nice and interesting character. Are you investing in any of those coins ? And if yes, whats your favorite ?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Somehow the future always surprises us even if one does a really good educated guess as Jim used to say.

In 2009-2010 everybody was 100% certain that the end is near and we have no more than 2 to 4 years left in this system until it breaks.

Interesting. Will listen on the way back home. Thanks for reminding me of Jim. A very nice and interesting character. Are you investing in any of those coins ? And if yes, whats your favorite ?

XRP and XLM have been talked about becoming world reserve currencies.

XDC is supposed to take over digital trade finance.

All tokens could be worth $100-$10,000 one day based on the goals of their utility.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Don't want to watch a 47-min. video. Could you provide a synopsis?

Holding cash as the primary place for your money can be risky. Gold and XRP were discussed as being great places to preserve your money and see your money appreciate. XRP will be considered digital gold as a medium of exchange, globally. This also means that XRP will appreciate immensely in the near future.

You mean physical gold? And aren't money market accounts already placed in the big banks?
From what my son has been telling me, and he is setting me up with one this weekend, it isn’t the same as a checking account or savings account in a big bank, and a money market account pays a better interest rate anyway, and yes physical gold or maybe gold bonds too.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Supposedly. They were saying it is a compromise for now, and isn’t guaranteed to be safe in the long run either, like gold.

You are not wrong. My frame is that everything with regards to our monetary system is now 'supposed'.

Houses may not be safe if people can't pay their mortgage because they lost their job. And if they lose their jobs and can't sell their house quick enough to have money to pay for food.
Apartment complexes may not be safe if tenants lose their job and can't pay their rent.
Gold may not be good if it cannot be broken down to pay for daily food and goods.
XRP may not be good if the grid goes down and temporarily, digital payments are not accepted.

The benefit of certain cryptos is that they are dirt cheap right now because they have not been implemented with their utility as of yet. Someone could put $1000 into a crypto and it 5-10 years it could be worth 7 figures.

You are not wrong. My frame is that everything with regards to our monetary system is now 'supposed'.

Houses may not be safe if people can't pay their mortgage because they lost their job. And if they lose their jobs and can't sell their house quick enough to have money to pay for food.
Apartment complexes may not be safe if tenants lose their job and can't pay their rent.
Gold may not be good if it cannot be broken down to pay for daily food and goods.
XRP may not be good if the grid goes down and temporarily, digital payments are not accepted.

The benefit of certain cryptos is that they are dirt cheap right now because they have not been implemented with their utility as of yet. Someone could put $1000 into a crypto and it 5-10 years it could be worth 7 figures.
There are those crypto stories, but they are not usual. What is really even crypto? It just seems more like a coin for bartering than having any real value like gold, and other precious metals.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

There are those crypto stories, but they are not usual. What is really even crypto? It just seems more like a coin for bartering than having any real value like gold, and other precious metals.

The crypto stories you are referring to have been during speculative markets. The utility of crypto has not kicked in as of yet.

The true goal of crypto is to replace all cash, therefore, eventually the whole world will be running on digital currencies (And yes, there is a downside to this), but for the sake of why this won't be unusual in the future, crypto is going to be the biggest transfer of wealth in our lifetime when all institutions and governments start using it full boat.

The world is going to choose to make it valuable because of its utility. For example, let's say you are on a trip in another country and lose your wallet. At the current time it may take hours and lots of money to have money wired from your bank back home. With crypto, it will cost $.0001 per transaction and you will be able to receive this money in a couple seconds.

In essence, its a quicker way for the world to transact money and save money through transactions. Again, there are other ways that blockchain networks (crypto) will be used.

Gold and silver are considered the purest form of money, but the world decides what money holds real value at the end of the day.

The crypto stories you are referring to have been during speculative markets. The utility of crypto has not kicked in as of yet.

The true goal of crypto is to replace all cash, therefore, eventually the whole world will be running on digital currencies (And yes, there is a downside to this), but for the sake of why this won't be unusual in the future, crypto is going to be the biggest transfer of wealth in our lifetime when all institutions and governments start using it full boat.

The world is going to choose to make it valuable because of its utility. For example, let's say you are on a trip in another country and lose your wallet. At the current time it may take hours and lots of money to have money wired from your bank back home. With crypto, it will cost $.0001 per transaction and you will be able to receive this money in a couple seconds.

In essence, its a quicker way for the world to transact money and save money through transactions. Again, there are other ways that blockchain networks (crypto) will be used.

Gold and silver are considered the purest form of money, but the world decides what money holds real value at the end of the day.
I get that it is better than the America dollar now, but for my buck, I don’t want to be part of the experiment and be left holding a bunch of Pokémon cards nobody wants, and want my savings gold backed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals