The New Global Financial System is being rolled out in Nov 2022 --- Everyone Should Be Paying Attention To This

Ben.

So we buy coins of the very financial system that works together with the upcoming social credit system?

Idk when people tell others to invest into crypto it is 99.9% of the time to make that very person richer because in thoose pots only a few realy "win". Imo a huge red flag. Not saying its not correct but it sure doesnt sit well with me.

The issue is not a change of the financial system but the dictatorship that comes with it.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

So we buy coins of the very financial system that works together with the upcoming social credit system?

Idk when people tell others to invest into crypto it is 99.9% of the time to make that very person richer because in thoose pots only a few realy "win". Imo a huge red flag. Not saying its not correct but it sure doesnt sit well with me.

The issue is not a change of the financial system but the dictatorship that comes with it.

You don’t have to buy them, but I actually have a question for everyone as I’m very curious.

Thus far it seems most people are against crypto, some people are against metals, so when cash dies which it appears to be coming, what’s everyone planning to use to buy things if crypto, metals, and cash are out of the question?

Texon

For all of those who are in the dark you should start learning about the following terms ASAP:

ISO20022
XRP
CBDC - Central Bank Digital Currency
UBI - Universal Basic Income

ISO20022 is being launched in November and CBDCs are being tested in every country. For those that do not know a CBDC is the way the government will track and give you perrmission on what you are allowed to purchase in the future.

XRP is supposedly the world bridge currency that will connect every currency, asset, and commodity around the world. It is even being hypothesized that it will be the new world reserve currency by the IMF once all the country's economies collapse.

In my honest opinion and again, it's just an opinion, the entire last 2 years was designed for this and the entire world is being distracted. So, again it's just a belief, but after reading this I would highly highly recommend everyone start paying attention to the following above terms ASAP.

I do not know how this will shake out but the word is that decentralized crypto and metals are the best ways to overcome CBDC and UBI. Now some might say crypto has a very very dark side which I believe that can be true, but compared to CBDCS I believe a decentralized crypto is far superior.

I hope everyone starts learning about this stuff.

P.S. @haidut if you get bored and feel like researching something new then I would check this stuff out.
You may have seen this already but just in case...

Here is your financial transactions future...guaranteed. If you think I'm wrong please let me know. Would love to hear your thoughts.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

You may have seen this already but just in case...

Here is your financial transactions future...guaranteed. If you think I'm wrong please let me know. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Woah, this website is a solid find. Thanks for sharing this. They explain things very well in this video.

Regina

YNH is a completely worthless human being. In fact, I'm not even sure he is human. Someone needs to introduce him to the harsher realities of life IMHO before it's too late. Just my 2 cents.
I'm sure his schoolbooks and gym uniform were thrown in a puddle every day he attended grade school--whilst his classmates pointed and laughed.

LeeLemonoil

YNH is a completely worthless human being. In fact, I'm not even sure he is human. Someone needs to introduce him to the harsher realities of life IMHO before it's too late. Just my 2 cents.
Unfortunately he is very smart. His first two popular books, Sapiens and Homo Deus, Are very clever and insightful.

I think he also very much correctly predicts the new ethic of a perceived trans-human.

It’s unclear though if he simply is predictive-programming agent that brings these scary ideas into mainstream circulation or if the Schwabs of this World enthusiastically adopted his ideas

JamesGatz

Coming soon 🤗

E9E8AAAD-A24A-4D5E-B697-CACC6C43E753.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals