ALL MODERN MUSIC is DESIGNED to make you stressed out and hypometabolic (432hz vs 440hz)

JamesGatz

I saw one other thread on this on the forum but its not very detailed so hopefully this one reaches more people

For people Not familiar with 432hs vs 440hz Frequencies in Music already,

This is a quick run-down on the effects that 432hz music and 440hz music has on water (it becomes significantly more structured in 432hz and seems chaotic and disorganized at 440hz) this is an actual study here:

D22D25D8-BAED-4864-B1FA-0987F02D8501.jpeg

836A158C-E501-4C65-86BA-CFFCBEC90DA9.png

This is another study that states 440 Hz music causes heart problems and increases blood pressure compared to 432 Hz, VERY REAL Health Effects:

This is a quick experiment everyone should try, this is the same song, it SOUNDS the same , but it DOES NOT feel the same, one is 432hz and the other is 440hz. What you may notice with 432hz is that this music makes you more relaxed and feel metabolically better while 440hz makes you anxious and chaotic

432 Hz:

View: https://youtu.be/EUYpKwgqi1M

440 Hz:

View: https://youtu.be/Vp6_Rjxs9U8

If you like the 432hz version, I have other music that is 432hz that also feels really great and lowers stress but you can find 432hz music all over the internet:

View: https://youtu.be/qBvJfVBbymQ

In terms of mathemical explanation, in a Nutshell, when A4 is tuned to 432Hz, You’ll notice that the frequencies of C are nearly perfect integers (no decimals) and C3 is 128Hz

In Modern Music, A tuned to 440Hz creates uneven and decimal numbers all over the place for C and C3 ends up being 130.81Hz instead

8A9092AB-3D3D-4C22-977D-95E86586AD0D.jpeg

It’s also known as Verdi’s A as Composer Verdi advocated for A4 tuned to 432hz:

Scientific pitch, also known as philosophical pitch, Sauveur pitch or Verdi tuning, is an absolute concert pitch standard which is based on middle C (C4) being set to 256 Hz rather than 261.62 Hz, making it approximately 37.6 cents lower than the common A440 pitch standard. It was first proposed in 1713 by French physicist Joseph Sauveur, promoted briefly by Italian composer Giuseppe Verdi in the 19th century, then advocated by the Schiller Institute beginning in the 1980s

BFFFE240-DA39-494A-ADF5-914529BAE726.jpeg

It is said that 432Hz is also in-line with Pythagoras theorem:

"
Equal temperament is a system in which the frequency interval between pairs of adjacent notes has the same ratio so that each step is perceived equally. Pythagorean tuning, on the other hand, is based upon ratios from an arbitrary reference pitch, using prime numbers two and three and their powers. The system produces a ‘spiral of fifths’, and consequently a string rather ugly dissonant intervals, namely the ‘wolf fifth’. If you haven’t heard it, give it a listen, it hardly sounds like it’s going to open your third eye.

In his tuning system, 432 arises, as it is a multiplication of the ratio between C and A, C being 1 and A being 27/16, which equals 432/256. But these are just ratios, not Hz and can apply to any base frequency."

F298569C-DA7E-44D7-9E3E-E24F17F04FB1.jpeg

It is worth noting that there was a huge worldwide push in the 1950’s to force 440Hz as the standard for tuning/Music: ALL MODERN MUSIC is 440Hz

There are way too many theories that exist for why or who was behind it (Rothschild, Rockefeller, etc.), but I don’t think it matters and I think the more important thing here is that the change was purposefully implemented in order to make people more anxious, aggressive, and emotional (as these types of people are the easiest to control),

so now hopefully, you all get a better idea of how these people have designed ALL ASPECTS of society to make you miserable and unhappy

TheSir

Some thoughts:

1) pitched down music will have a more relaxing effect regardless of the target pitch. The real test would be whether you are able to identify the 432hz one out of several differently pitched samples.

2) assuming that the length of a second is an arbitrary construct, any mathematical-aesthetic argument for a specific hertz must be equally arbitrary too. Whether a note exist precisely on an even number or a decimal would make no difference. However, the origin of second is unclear to me.

3) how a specific hertz looks cymatically in isolation should be irrelevant, since music is a seemingly chaotic combination of frequencies across the whole spectrum band. All music will contain 432 and 440. The texture/shape that is formed on the spectrum band seems to matter more than how much the texture is shifted towards the bass or the treble (i.e. pitched).

4) producing music that induces peace and calm in the listener has never been seen as a particularly challenging thing to do on a=440.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Some thoughts:

1) pitched down music will have a more relaxing effect regardless of the target pitch. The real test would be whether you are able to identify the 432hz one out of several differently pitched samples.

2) assuming that the length of a second is an arbitrary construct, any mathematical-aesthetic argument for a specific hertz must be equally arbitrary too. Whether a note exist precisely on an even number or a decimal would make no difference. However, the origin of second is unclear to me.

3) how a specific hertz looks cymatically in isolation should be irrelevant, since music is a seemingly chaotic combination of frequencies across the whole spectrum band. All music will contain 432 and 440. The texture/shape that is formed on the spectrum band seems to matter more than how much the texture is shifted towards the bass or the treble (i.e. pitched).

4) producing music that induces peace and calm in the listener has never been seen as a particularly challenging thing to do on a=440.
Honestly, I got to disagree here and this is based on experimentation

I'm aware that music has different frequencies but I'm talking about A4 here, if A4 is not 432 that messes up everything else

Not to mention I posted studies on this, regardless of what anyone here thinks, the studies don't lie on the effect 432hz has on water and for people

This 420Hz feels HORRIBLE to me and I can't relax listening to it (anyone can listen below and agree) 432 Hz feels way better than this, for 440Hz I can never relax as much as 432 Hz even if the song is meant to be relaxing

View: https://youtu.be/nl4NX6LZ7gw

View: https://youtu.be/rm5DqV3qY5I

View: https://youtu.be/OW1vvnVBGLk

But how are seconds arbitrary? Seconds seemed to have been developed by Babylonians (Ancient masons), considering these are the same people that develop their entire News Cycle on Astronomy, I don't think its "random" and I think everything in the Universe or used universally means something in that aspect

TheSir

Honestly, I got to disagree here and this is based on experimentation

I'm aware that music has different frequencies but I'm talking about A4 here, if A4 is not 432 that messes up everything else

Not to mention I posted studies on this, regardless of what anyone here thinks, the studies don't lie on the effect 432hz has on water and for people

This 420Hz feels HORRIBLE to me and I can't relax listening to it (anyone can listen below and agree) 432 Hz feels way better than this, for 440Hz I can never relax as much as 432 Hz even if the song is meant to be rel

But how are seconds arbitrary? Seconds seemed to have been developed by Babylonians (Ancient masons), considering these are the same people that develop their entire News Cycle on Astronomy, I don't think its "random" and I think everything in the Universe or used universally means something in that aspect
Yeah, I have set my digital piano to 432Hz just in case. Since I realize that I'm too suggestible to experientially verify its superiority, and since I haven't figured out a good way to blind test myself, for now I have to rely solely on reason and what ever facts I can find. Having said that, it's been difficult to satisfyingly explain why 432 would be superior. If you have further ideas regarding the significance of seconds, I'm interested.

A-Tim

I use Spotify. Do they systematically use a particular frequency and is there a setting to change it? If not, does someone know of a music service that uses 432hz versions of songs?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

And sodium benzoate is purposefully condemned by mainstream because it actually might cure schizophrenia. You might want to check this thread Schizophrenia Treatment Could Be As Simple As Reducing Ammonia
Who are you again?

You're the guy who doesn't know how a patent law works right?

You're the mudrat that lives in a hole in some 3rd world country right?

Yea, these schizophrenia jokes are so corny - almost as corny as your username but you have a track record of making corny jokes that no one laughs at

Hop off my thread with this disrespectful trash kid

I could REALLY VIOLATE you if I wanted to but I don't enjoy making fun of people and I'm trying to become a better person

MY DOG is worth more than your life man, I wouldn't be trying to get disrespectful with me if I were you

Watch your mouth, You're way out of line and I don't deal with this disrespectful trash from a rodent who lives in some mudhole, the bathroom in my basement is probably nicer than your room, its sad really

Watch your mouth, I don't enjoy disrespecting people but if you come to my thread insulting me unprovoked, you'll get what you deserve

brightside

Who are you again?

You're the guy who doesn't know how a patent law works right?

You're the mudrat that lives in a hole in some 3rd world country right?

Yea, these schizophrenia jokes are so corny - almost as corny as your username but you have a track record of making corny jokes that no one laughs at

Hop off my thread with this disrespectful trash kid

I could REALLY VIOLATE you if I wanted to but I don't enjoy making fun of people and I'm trying to become a better person

MY DOG is worth more than your life man, I wouldn't be trying to get disrespectful with me if I were you

Watch your mouth, You're way out of line and I don't deal with this disrespectful trash from a rodent who lives in some mudhole, the bathroom in my basement is probably nicer than your room, its sad really

Watch your mouth, I don't enjoy disrespecting people but if you come to my thread insulting me unprovoked, you'll get what you deserve
Sigh, so much for light mode.. Lmao

Context

Runenight201

Could be true…but what’s going to have a greater effect, the base frequency of the A4 tuning or the psychological effect of the music in its entirety, considering it’s rhythm, ensemble, harmonies, and lyrics/messaging?

Cuz if I’m listening to death metal 160 bpm tuned to 432 hz, I’m going to end up way more tensed up and wired then listening to some very relaxing stoner doom riffs 100bpm at 440hz

I bet the standard that was made was more so that musicians around the world could play music with each other with instruments that they wouldn’t have to tune to foreign base frequencies. Because there’s a standard there’s less extra work involved in playing music together. I buy this theory more then it was globalist elite trying to use musical frequencies to make people more controllable.

This does raise a good point tho in that music permeates culture and often reinforces or shapes public attitudes, myths, beliefs, and dreams. For instance, country music is rife with themes of patriotism, beer, trucks, freedom, etc… hip hop is filled with messaging in regards to selling drugs, hustling, violence…rock music with rebellion, counter-culture, angst…

These genres as a whole are going to have much more profound impacts on beliefs and behaviors which ultimately impacts health then the individual frequencies they are tuned too…

Dutchie

When I'd watched the latest podcast of Dutch Matrix this week, they spoke of this topic as well.

TurboTime

assuming that the length of a second is an arbitrary construct
A second is 1/60/60/24 of a rotation of the earth.

If you have further ideas regarding the significance of seconds, I'm interested.
The speed of light might be encoded in the dimensions of the pyramid of giza if you use seconds as the unit of time.

View: https://fossana.medium.com/the-pyramids-of-giza-have-properties-and-contain-information-that-would-have-been-beyond-the-means-f003be2c9c64

Summer

Could be true…but what’s going to have a greater effect, the base frequency of the A4 tuning or the psychological effect of the music in its entirety, considering it’s rhythm, ensemble, harmonies, and lyrics/messaging?

Cuz if I’m listening to death metal 160 bpm tuned to 432 hz, I’m going to end up way more tensed up and wired then listening to some very relaxing stoner doom riffs 100bpm at 440hz

I bet the standard that was made was more so that musicians around the world could play music with each other with instruments that they wouldn’t have to tune to foreign base frequencies. Because there’s a standard there’s less extra work involved in playing music together. I buy this theory more then it was globalist elite trying to use musical frequencies to make people more controllable.

This does raise a good point tho in that music permeates culture and often reinforces or shapes public attitudes, myths, beliefs, and dreams. For instance, country music is rife with themes of patriotism, beer, trucks, freedom, etc… hip hop is filled with messaging in regards to selling drugs, hustling, violence…rock music with rebellion, counter-culture, angst…

These genres as a whole are going to have much more profound impacts on beliefs and behaviors which ultimately impacts health then the individual frequencies they are tuned too…
Good point. I feel like if music is to be used in a truly therapeutical manner, it should be without lyrics.

Runenight201

Good point. I feel like if music is to be used in a truly therapeutical manner, it should be without lyrics.

I feel quite the opposite. Lyrics are the most powerful part to convey home the message, and they can be curtailed to finely drive in a theme/point/message to the listener.

If there is a song that is very peaceful and relaxing, that certainly is nice, but then overlay soothing vocals reinforcing in a message of love, peace, acceptance, etc… that can really transform

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom