ALL MODERN MUSIC is DESIGNED to make you stressed out and hypometabolic (432hz vs 440hz)

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

And you're the guy that doesn't understand how air conditioning works.
Why do I need to know how it works? Am I trying to become a AC techincian? No? So why would I care?

Me plug in Air Conditioner
Me get cold air
Me get stressed

Thats all anyone needs to know, those machines aren't safe and the safest way to stay cool is to stay outside all the time and increase metabolism

Peater

Why do I need to know how it works? Am I trying to become a AC techincian? No? So why would I care?

Me plug in Air Conditioner
Me get cold air
Me get stressed

Thats all anyone needs to know, those machines aren't safe and the safest way to stay cool is to stay outside all the time and increase metabolism
I just thought it was funny the guy with not only all the answers, but all the questions too, didn't understand basic physics and mechanics.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I just thought it was funny the guy with not only all the answers, but all the questions too, didn't understand basic physics and mechanics.
Hey man, its time to wake up.

Everything in school is a lie, including Mechanics and Science, THE REAL KNOWLEDGE is out here in the streets and on the health forums

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I appreciate your thought-provoking posts Gatz.
Maybe the haters are just jealous from your well defined mew'd jaw :D

purple pill

You probably just insulted 99% of the people on this forum with that arrogance, ive worked on and repaired air conditioning systems, still couldnt tell you how they work, who gives a ***t. The only place youre insult to james would make sense is if this was an air conditioning repair forum... even then 🤣🤣 but then again jamesgatz might be worthy of yours and methylenewhites bs but not from what ive seen the guy seems genuine with interesting threads

Peater

You probably just insulted 99% of the people on this forum with that arrogance, ive worked on and repaired air conditioning systems, still couldnt tell you how they work, who gives a ***t. The only place youre insult to james would make sense is if this was an air conditioning repair forum... even then 🤣🤣 but then again jamesgatz might be worthy of yours and methylenewhites bs but not from what ive seen the guy seems genuine with interesting threads
You don't even know the context in which my comment was first made, and here you are acting like the forum police.

His thoughts are interesting in the way that Karl Pilkington's thoughts are interesting. I see absolutely no relation to Ray's work there. It's Perceive. Think. Act, not Think. Guess. Extrapolate.

TurboTime

Earth's rotation is a few minutes short of 24h, but if it wasn't, what kind of significance would you see in these particular divisions?
Ok, enough rotation so the sun appears in the same place - a solar day. Those are pretty nice divisions. For the exact reasons, you'd have to ask our ancient alien ancestors.

purple pill

You don't even know the context in which my comment was first made, and here you are acting like the forum police.

His thoughts are interesting in the way that Karl Pilkington's thoughts are interesting. I see absolutely no relation to Ray's work there. It's Perceive. Think. Act, not Think. Guess. Extrapolate.
Doesnt matter if i dont know the context, i know arrogance when i see it and its disgusting on people. I wouldnt stand for it in real life, wouldnt usually care on forums but when its in the way of my mornings entertainment, me skimming this thread with my morning coffee shits gotta be said! *reminds me of the film training day when denzels trying to read the paper and ethan hawke keeps interupting him..... "but you won't let me read it so you entertain me, with your bull****"

brightside

Doesnt matter if i dont know the context, i know arrogance when i see it and its disgusting on people. I wouldnt stand for it in real life, wouldnt usually care on forums but when its in the way of my mornings entertainment, me skimming this thread with my morning coffee shits gotta be said! *reminds me of the film training day when denzels trying to read the paper and ethan hawke keeps interupting him..... "but you won't let me read it so you entertain me, with your bull****"
What??? And you consider James not arrogant??

AC's are not that complicated, and there was no arrogance there. The arrogance is him assuming crystal clear understanding of biological, musical, and other concepts, and also claiming that science, math, and physics are lies and that he knows better.

How is calling someone trash, and worth less than their dog, OK? Take a look at who you are defending. He does seem a bit delusional, and it's quite impossible to convince him of anything. These are all symptoms of psychosis. So while it's not schizophrenia, it's definitely a state of excess dopamine, which both of the states share.

You seemed to have misplaced your loyalty, since the arrogance is right in front of you, and yet you are "standing for it."

FitnessMike

different frequencies work on different chakras, low frequencies work on root chakra i believe which stands for materialism and more - thats what iv heard

Keeping people in the low chakras keep them in materialistic and primal state and prevent them from reaching higher chakras. I would not be surprised if they are poisoning us with low frequencies/ vibrations.

purple pill

What??? And you consider James not arrogant??

AC's are not that complicated, and there was no arrogance there. The arrogance is him assuming crystal clear understanding of biological, musical, and other concepts, and also claiming that science, math, and physics are lies and that he knows better.

How is calling someone trash, and worth less than their dog, OK? Take a look at who you are defending. He does seem a bit delusional, and it's quite impossible to convince him of anything. These are all symptoms of psychosis. So while it's not schizophrenia, it's definitely a state of excess dopamine, which both of the states share.

You seemed to have misplaced your loyalty, since the arrogance is right in front of you, and yet you are "standing for it."
Never seen james jump on to their casual threads and recommend they fix their mental issues or insult there intelligence out of nowhere, seemed totally unjustified for someone just sharing some info on music frequencies and their effects. But i also left it open ended for him/they to reply when i said he was maybe worthy of it due to some interactions on other threads i hadnt seen. Im sure some random from a forum that hes never met and is being rude is more worthless (to him) than a dog he probably cares for. As for which issues james may or may not have, who the hell on here doesnt have some kind of neurotransmitter issues, hormonal issues or emotional issues or so on, no one would even be on this forum if they were perfectly healthy or just looking for some social interaction with somewhat like minded people. But hey maybe i just need to spend the next 2 days scrutinizing all his posts to see if they were justified 🤷‍♂️

grapes

@JamesGatz sorry unrelated to the topic. I bought a wool pillow (with organic cotton case) but find it very stiff, hard to fall asleep with. Are all of them that stiff? What would be a second choice of pillow filling?

ivy

This is probably one of your most interesting and balanced threads! And while you acurately describe a shift in tuning paradigm, I doubt that malevolence and metabolic harm were part of the plan. The standardization of 440Hz had mostly to do with the vanity of conductors and orchestras. Lyrical singers (and people with a hypersensitive ear) are the obvious victims. I personally feel very comfortable with the baroque pitch, in which A is around 415Hz, and this has nothing to do with lower frequencies being vile or "activating the root chakra". Is it part of a general preference of mine for slightly lower frequencies, oboe rather than flute, cello rather than violin, etc. Orthodox liturgical music, which I doubt anyone would accuse of being materialistic, makes great use of very low voices known as basso profondo. The first track on this playlist is an eloquent example:

View: https://youtu.be/_xaj8QSJZ0E

Good reading for anyone interested:

Pete Rey

This is probably one of your most interesting and balanced threads! And while you acurately describe a shift in tuning paradigm, I doubt that malevolence and metabolic harm were part of the plan. The standardization of 440Hz had mostly to do with the vanity of conductors and orchestras. Lyrical singers (and people with a hypersensitive ear) are the obvious victims. I personally feel very comfortable with the baroque pitch, in which A is around 415Hz, and this has nothing to do with lower frequencies being vile or "activating the root chakra". Is it part of a general preference of mine for slightly lower frequencies, oboe rather than flute, cello rather than violin, etc. Orthodox liturgical music, which I doubt anyone would accuse of being materialistic, makes great use of very low voices known as basso profondo. The first track on this playlist is an eloquent example:

View: https://youtu.be/_xaj8QSJZ0E

Good reading for anyone interested:

Completely agree there is no grand conspiracy surrounding the standardization 440hz. Regarding the baroque era, this video explains a lot of the problems Bach and other composers dealt with because tunings so widely varied from place to place, and how 415hz really wasn't standard at all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNkpWFL8XWA

And she doesn't even go into Werckmeister and the various competing temperaments of the time. Our ears have grown accustomed to the precision of almost two centuries of A440 and equal temperament. In the 16th century they were just doing what they could to get it close. Those baroque organs sound quite out of tune to our modern ears! I find it almost impossible to detach myself from this conditioning enough to appreciate such an instrument.

Going along with your liturgical music example, it also makes sense to me that a slightly higher pitch was agreed upon at a point in history when secular music had greatly eclipsed sacred music in the cultural zeitgeist. People go to the opera or symphony for excitement and stimulation - the opposite reason they go to church.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz sorry unrelated to the topic. I bought a wool pillow (with organic cotton case) but find it very stiff, hard to fall asleep with. Are all of them that stiff? What would be a second choice of pillow filling?
Well, If it was me, I would probably buy a cotton pillowcase and a few pounds of cotton filling and fill the pillow myself with cotton.

I think Wool is the best, but, I think a real problem in a sleep set-up is Wool increases DHT so when someone has wool on their mattress (a hyper-estrogenic environment), it feels stressful in a way because your body notices stressors more when you wear wool and the stress from polyester mattresses become a lot more uncomfortable.

Personally I don't sleep with a pillow anymore, I think when DHT is higher, the shape of the skull changes in such a way where a moreso, flatter surface is prefered for the head.

Down Pillows increase Progesterone, but I don't use them and I don't like them because High Progesterone messes with a few things in males downstream and I think Wool is the safest and Best option for everyone.

If you have the pillow and not the Wool comforter yet, I would try both on the mattress as this will mitigate a lot of the stress of the mattress and sleeping becomes a lot more enjoyable

Ultimately, I think the best option for most people is ridding the mattress entirely and sleeping on the floor on a Wool comforter, pillow optional. If we sleep on a mattress its 8 hours of stress every night, 1/3 of the day under stress and when sleeping, this is supposed to be the time our body recovers from stress during the day, its worth the investment considering sleep is a huge portion of our day every night. The skull and bones get so much stronger sleeping on the floor as well and It feels so much easier to hop up from sleeping once I started sleeping on the floor while mattresses give me this 'groggy', slow type feeling where It takes me like an hour or two to re-coup some energy to start the day

These mattresses drain energy and steal electrons from our body, so I think honestly the best for most people is sleeping on the floor (an ideal floor) with a wool comforter with no pillow necessary and no mattress in the room that we stay in

grapes

Well, If it was me, I would probably buy a cotton pillowcase and a few pounds of cotton filling and fill the pillow myself with cotton.

I think Wool is the best, but, I think a real problem in a sleep set-up is Wool increases DHT so when someone has wool on their mattress (a hyper-estrogenic environment), it feels stressful in a way because your body notices stressors more when you wear wool and the stress from polyester mattresses become a lot more uncomfortable.

Personally I don't sleep with a pillow anymore, I think when DHT is higher, the shape of the skull changes in such a way where a moreso, flatter surface is prefered for the head.

Down Pillows increase Progesterone, but I don't use them and I don't like them because High Progesterone messes with a few things in males downstream and I think Wool is the safest and Best option for everyone.

If you have the pillow and not the Wool comforter yet, I would try both on the mattress as this will mitigate a lot of the stress of the mattress and sleeping becomes a lot more enjoyable

Ultimately, I think the best option for most people is ridding the mattress entirely and sleeping on the floor on a Wool comforter, pillow optional. If we sleep on a mattress its 8 hours of stress every night, 1/3 of the day under stress and when sleeping, this is supposed to be the time our body recovers from stress during the day, its worth the investment considering sleep is a huge portion of our day every night. The skull and bones get so much stronger sleeping on the floor as well and It feels so much easier to hop up from sleeping once I started sleeping on the floor while mattresses give me this 'groggy', slow type feeling where It takes me like an hour or two to re-coup some energy to start the day

These mattresses drain energy and steal electrons from our body, so I think honestly the best for most people is sleeping on the floor (an ideal floor) with a wool comforter with no pillow necessary and no mattress in the room that we stay in
Thank you for the detailed answer. I got the wool comforter too, it feels nice to me. The floor in my bedroom is in too bad shape to sleep directly on it, but maybe some wooden furniture on it could make it, I will think about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom