Possibility of False Flag Nuclear attack on NYC/NJ and US Cities?

Robert5493

I am no expert in nuclear physics so I could be totally wrong. But I doubt it.

They(nukes and nuclear plants) are two completely different things. But to me looking at the evidence it seems A LOT more logical that nukes do not really exist. The Hiroshima and Nagasaki footage looks like carpet bombing. Not nuclear explosions. The old footage of Nuclear tests look funny and absurd now so many years later. Obviously manipulated, many of them using the Sun, many of them using tiny models etc. With todays technology small tactical "nukes" should be easy to make. No terrorist organization ever used one. It all smells like BS. And again - I could be wrong.

Hydrogen bombs on the other hand are real. And the science is pretty straightforward (from my limited knowledge).
If you don't believe that fission bombs are real, then how can you believe hydrogen bombs are real?
Thermonuclear Hydrogen bombs require a fission bomb as the primer to initiate fusion.
unless you're talking about fuel air type bombs?

If talking about thermonuclear hydrogen bombs, it is the same physics involved in both types of explosion, (as well as in nuclear plants)
In one, mass is converted to energy upon fission of uranium/plutonium (either in a critical or supercritical reaction), and in the other mass is converted to energy upon fusion of tritium/deuterium.

Tactical nukes are a possibility but far from a simple one as todays technologies don't make the physics easier and there is a minimum size it must be.
Namely a critical mass must be achieved by a combination of fissile material and shaped high explosive charges timed to within microseconds.
The timing might be more accessible with todays technology, but the fissile materials are incredibly heavily controlled and exceedingly difficult to process.
The smaller the fissile mass the more difficult it is to achieve critical mass.

The big concern for terrorism, is in making a place uninhabitable with a "dirty bomb" which can be just a conventional explosive spreading radioactive material in a broad area. This is why radioactive waste is heavily controlled and guarded.

somewhere above, there was a comparison of Hiroshima to Chernobyl.
For comparisons sake, Hiroshimas bomb had 64Kgs of enriched uranium of which 1kg underwent fission. Less that 1 gram of mass was converted into energy, and the explosion sent that 0.999 kg of fission products (and the 63kgs of low radioactive uranium) across the city.
Chernobyl had no nuclear explosion, but it spread the equivalent of thousands of Hiroshimas worth of radioactive particulate and gasses over the countryside every minute for weeks on end.

For evidence of atomic bombs in action, one can checkout the Bikini Atoll videos and stories of people who were displaced. Levels there are down to ~10-80mrem or so, but still far higher than I'd want to be for any length of time.

Last edited:

Whichway?

OK, so why do you think gold skyrocketed in the 2009-2011 period, with similar macroenvironment/bailouts and loss of trust, but not now? Inflation is even higher now, which you say means loss of trust, but gold is basically flat. Have people lost their minds by thinking this time "it will be different" and the free money will never end?

The money that would have gone to gold went to crypto.

DeadCatBounce

If you don't believe that fission bombs are real, then how can you believe hydrogen bombs are real?
Thermonuclear Hydrogen bombs require a fission bomb as the primer to initiate fusion.
unless you're talking about fuel air type bombs?

If talking about thermonuclear hydrogen bombs, it is the same physics involved in both types of explosion, (as well as in nuclear plants)
In one, mass is converted to energy upon fission of uranium/plutonium (either in a critical or supercritical reaction), and in the other mass is converted to energy upon fusion of tritium/deuterium.

Tactical nukes are a possibility but far from a simple one as todays technologies don't make the physics easier and there is a minimum size it must be.
Namely a critical mass must be achieved by a combination of fissile material and shaped high explosive charges timed to within microseconds.
The timing might be more accessible with todays technology, but the fissile materials are incredibly heavily controlled and exceedingly difficult to process.
The smaller the fissile mass the more difficult it is to achieve critical mass.

The big concern for terrorism, is in making a place uninhabitable with a "dirty bomb" which can be just a conventional explosive spreading radioactive material in a broad area. This is why radioactive waste is heavily controlled and guarded.

somewhere above, there was a comparison of Hiroshima to Chernobyl.
For comparisons sake, Hiroshimas bomb had 64Kgs of enriched uranium of which 1kg underwent fission. Less that 1 gram of mass was converted into energy, and the explosion sent that 0.999 kg of fission products (and the 63kgs of low radioactive uranium) across the city.
Chernobyl had no nuclear explosion, but it spread the equivalent of thousands of Hiroshimas worth of radioactive particulate and gasses over the countryside every minute for weeks on end.

For evidence of atomic bombs in action, one can checkout the Bikini Atoll videos and stories of people who were displaced. Levels there are down to ~10-80mrem or so, but still far higher than I'd want to be for any length of time.
OK I checked the Bikini Atoll videos with the nineteen inch thick concrete dome and some of the locals being interviewed about the toxicity from the radioactive waste left there and abandoned by the US.

According to the people in the video the US army used one of the smaller craters created by a small nuke and dump the plutonium and other toxic stuff from the explosions there. Some of the waste materials were as you said - plutonium from a failed test in which the plutonium pieces got scattered in big chunks. According to one of the US soldiers used to clean the area - they were putting the radioactive plutonium inside plastic bags and throwing it in the pit that is now covered by the dome. There are no fences , no guards , nothing around the dome.

This contradicts the idea that you shared that nuclear waste is highly guarded because of the possibility of a dirty bomb made by terrorists.

The issue is that there is no direct evidence of a nuclear bomb causing all this, at least in the three videos I watched on the subject. The people in close proximity at the times of the blasts saw something resembling snow. Obviously some toxic stuff falling from the sky. It could have been anything, radioactive material , poisons , a strange mix of both etc. The story those people share looks a lot more like a dirty bomb you talk about rather than an A bomb.

Regarding the science behind the A bomb , critical mass and the chain-reaction and all that - I have heard this story before.

DeadCatBounce

Seems possible now Thad Coronas primary purpose wasn’t so much hurting individuals health as much as giving pretext to shot down economies and print money to even bigger extents.

I too think this was the main purpose. Markets started to break in Nov 2019. Soon after we had the perfect front for more unprecedented printing without anyone rising an eyebrow. I counted to 7 trillion and then stopped.

No doubt, at least in my mind that the people behind the CBs were the same people behind the alleged virus. Including the vaccines were kind of a sideshow for even more fear, panic and division between people. They created several different narratives for different groups to believe in something different. One group 100% trusted the mainstream and the absurd bat story, the rest who knew something is not right were presented the narrative for the gain of function story and other rabbit holes to research that made no sense imo.

LeeLemonoil

If this is not a botch up but a plan to disenfranchise legions of middle-class westerners by letting parts of the actual economy and most of the monetary system implode:

What assets will constitute wealth thereafter? As always probably? Farmland, real estate, means of productions, necessary raw material of different kinds.
You definitely need police and armed forces under control - a still functioning state, at lest the executive and Administration needed to rule.

Do „they“ have all of it? Have they soaked up enough of it?
Have they fooled the masses into buying crypto, shares and overpriced real estate?

Too much fruitless speculation.

What an individual needs - again, as always, is best possible health to survive.

Those who have house and jobs should design strategies how to hold on to it.

Those who have a lot of cash should see how they can save its worth. What is left to invest?

Those have nothing shöuld at the very least get a good gun and Training

Robert5493

OK I checked the Bikini Atoll videos with the nineteen inch thick concrete dome and some of the locals being interviewed about the toxicity from the radioactive waste left there and abandoned by the US.

According to the people in the video the US army used one of the smaller craters created by a small nuke and dump the plutonium and other toxic stuff from the explosions there. Some of the waste materials were as you said - plutonium from a failed test in which the plutonium pieces got scattered in big chunks. According to one of the US soldiers used to clean the area - they were putting the radioactive plutonium inside plastic bags and throwing it in the pit that is now covered by the dome. There are no fences , no guards , nothing around the dome.

This contradicts the idea that you shared that nuclear waste is highly guarded because of the possibility of a dirty bomb made by terrorists.

The issue is that there is no direct evidence of a nuclear bomb causing all this, at least in the three videos I watched on the subject. The people in close proximity at the times of the blasts saw something resembling snow. Obviously some toxic stuff falling from the sky. It could have been anything, radioactive material , poisons , a strange mix of both etc. The story those people share looks a lot more like a dirty bomb you talk about rather than an A bomb.

Regarding the science behind the A bomb , critical mass and the chain-reaction and all that - I have heard this story before.
Heard this story before... and concluded that hydrogen bombs are real but fission bombs aren't, or that power plants use different physics?
There have been over 2000 fission bombs exploded since Trinity, and each one further contributes to additional radioactive isotope contamination of the earth and atmosphere. (and incidentally correlates strongly with the rise in lung cancer cases around the world).
Each one has a fingerprint of emission spectra and isotope half life that allows identification of what fissile materials were used. Things like Cerium141 can't exactly be faked.
Even back in the Trinity testing days, Kodak figured out that something nuclear was going on, and had to be sworn to secrecy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pSqk-XV2QM

I don't know what you saw on the video, because guards weren't standing by the hole doesn't mean it isn't now guarded. Perhaps the island is monitored, or the high level stuff has been cleaned up, or that recovery has been deemed unlikely. At that time dirty bombs weren't a thought, because they didn't really know care much about radiation damage effects, they were interested in TNT equivalent forces.

What exactly would it take to convince you that atomic bombs are real, and not just conventional explosions?
Maybe Project plowshare, where they were tested for use in mega construction projects has a lot of publicly available data.

Edit: perhaps TNT equivalence will convince.
The Hiroshima damage would have required over 200 B29s maxed out carrying conventional explosives, and no one would have died from radiation poisoning.

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The US military was holding "Hypersonic missile attack" drills in NY, Philedelphia, and Chicago a few days ago

BUT DONT WORRY - just a coincidence *wink wink*

ThinPicking

The US military was holding "Hypersonic missile attack" drills in NY, Philedelphia, and Chicago a few days ago

BUT DONT WORRY - just a coincidence *wink wink*

View: https://youtu.be/CDsFKOrLWhU

Break as many spells as you can when it happens.

Grapelander

False Flag does not mean that real people do not get hurt.
It just means that the responsible party blames another group (9-11).
Wasn't U.S. founded on a false flag event (Boston Tea Party).
I dreamed a US fighter jet dropped a bomb here and it was blamed on Iran.
✈️

report: FEMA Mass Casualty School Shooting Drill
The Plan gives officials, observers, media personnel, and players from participating organizations the information necessary to observe or participate in an all hazards preparedness exercise focusing on participants’ emergency response plans, policies, and procedures as they pertain to specific scenarios.

The Preparation for Mass Casualty is a classified exercise . The control of information is based more on public sensitivity regarding the nature of the exercise than on the actual exercise content. Some exercise material is intended for the exclusive use of exercise planners, controllers, and evaluators, but players may view other materials deemed necessary to their performance.

All communications (written, radio, telephone, etc.) made during the exercise will begin and end with the phrase, “This is a drill. ”

Back
Top Bottom