The New Global Financial System is being rolled out in Nov 2022 --- Everyone Should Be Paying Attention To This

Velve921

For all of those who are in the dark you should start learning about the following terms ASAP:

ISO20022
XRP
CBDC - Central Bank Digital Currency
UBI - Universal Basic Income

ISO20022 is being launched in November and CBDCs are being tested in every country. For those that do not know a CBDC is the way the government will track and give you perrmission on what you are allowed to purchase in the future.

XRP is supposedly the world bridge currency that will connect every currency, asset, and commodity around the world. It is even being hypothesized that it will be the new world reserve currency by the IMF once all the country's economies collapse.

In my honest opinion and again, it's just an opinion, the entire last 2 years was designed for this and the entire world is being distracted. So, again it's just a belief, but after reading this I would highly highly recommend everyone start paying attention to the following above terms ASAP.

I do not know how this will shake out but the word is that decentralized crypto and metals are the best ways to overcome CBDC and UBI. Now some might say crypto has a very very dark side which I believe that can be true, but compared to CBDCS I believe a decentralized crypto is far superior.

I hope everyone starts learning about this stuff.

P.S. @haidut if you get bored and feel like researching something new then I would check this stuff out.

Last edited:

ddjd

So xrp going to puuump???

Sounds to good to be true my friend

OP
Velve921

Velve921

So xrp going to puuump???

Sounds to good to be true my friend

The fed just made the new vice chair, a former Ripple Advisor named Michael Barr; he's going to oversee all crypto regulation. Ripple has partnered with hundreds of banks.

I'll let you answer your own question.

P.S. I expect nobody to believe me... just go on the internet, Twitter, and Youtube and start paying attention to things.

ddjd

The fed just made the new vice chair, a former Ripple Advisor named Michael Barr; he's going to oversee all crypto regulation. Ripple has partnered with hundreds of banks.

P.S. I expect nobody to believe me... just go on the internet, Twitter, and Youtube and start paying attention to things.
Pure hopium

LeeLemonoil

Why don’t you give a short introduction why you came to the conclusion that your anticipated events while happen? What especially convinced you.
Or give some links to sources you find substantial

For all of those who are in the dark you should start learning about the following terms ASAP:

ISO20022
XRP
CBDC - Central Bank Digital Currency
UBI - Universal Basic Income

ISO20022 is being launched in November and CBDCs are being tested in every country. For those that do not know a CBDC is the way the government will track and give you perrmission on what you are allowed to purchase in the future.

XRP is supposedly the world bridge currency that will connect every currency, asset, and commodity around the world. It is even being hypothesized that it will be the new world reserve currency by the IMF once all the country's economies collapse.

In my honest opinion and again, it's just an opinion, the entire last 2 years was designed for this and the entire world is being distracted. So, again it's just a belief, but after reading this I would highly highly recommend everyone start paying attention to the following above terms ASAP.

I do not know how this will shake out but the word is that decentralized crypto and metals are the best ways to overcome CBDC and UBI. Now some might say crypto has a very very dark side which I believe that can be true, but compared to CBDCS I believe a decentralized crypto is far superior.

I hope everyone starts learning about this stuff.

P.S. @haidut if you get bored and feel like researching something new then I would check this stuff out.
I agree with everything you said...except for two things...you can CLEARLY see this if you have done just 50 hours of research on this stuff....Krause shwaub is openly and publicly telling us what THEY are doing and if you look at his track record of knowing what is coming....its a very high percentage. In my research the crypto currency was to get PEOPLE LIKE US....into this SCAM....even before the sheeple.....the largest share holders and the 4 largest digital currency transactions were done by very large part of the club corporations.....not by ordinary middle class companies or people....in my research "precious metals" are also a scam because they can devalue or increase value when ever THEY want...THEY own all you banks, all your oil industry, all your pharmaceutical companies, all your technology, all your governments etc etc.....THEY have been in power for 100s and 100s of years. There is no such thing as a new world order....how ever there IS an ancient old world order.....moving us into a new world for sure....and I believe its mostly because they have their unfathomable technology in place.....and people were waking up faster then they expected.....apparently this was a 2030 agenda being moved up several years as required by THEM.....the REAL QUESTION is.....who are they??????????? A little history research and people should be able to find out who THEY are......wolf in sheep's clothing

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I agree with everything you said...except for two things...you can CLEARLY see this if you have done just 50 hours of research on this stuff....Krause shwaub is openly and publicly telling us what THEY are doing and if you look at his track record of knowing what is coming....its a very high percentage. In my research the crypto currency was to get PEOPLE LIKE US....into this SCAM....even before the sheeple.....the largest share holders and the 4 largest digital currency transactions were done by very large part of the club corporations.....not by ordinary middle class companies or people....in my research "precious metals" are also a scam because they can devalue or increase value when ever THEY want...THEY own all you banks, all your oil industry, all your pharmaceutical companies, all your technology, all your governments etc etc.....THEY have been in power for 100s and 100s of years. There is no such thing as a new world order....how ever there IS an ancient old world order.....moving us into a new world for sure....and I believe its mostly because they have their unfathomable technology in place.....and people were waking up faster then they expected.....apparently this was a 2030 agenda being moved up several years as required by THEM.....the REAL QUESTION is.....who are they??????????? A little history research and people should be able to find out who THEY are......wolf in sheep's clothing
I appreciate your help input and I have done the research you’ve talked about and well aware of all the problems associated with things you are saying. But, most people don’t and the last thing I want to do is freak people out with some of the deeper stuff.

And far as crypto, metals, cash, real estate... I get the entire scheme from all of them, but, I kind of what to try and live in society without the extreme amounts of paranoia like I already went through. So yea, like I said, there’s a dark side to all forms of monetary energy; im just trying to my best to hopefully pick the least lethal one and move forward.

JohnKane

IMG_20220607_080347_646.jpg

I’d say the below channel is the best all encompassing content that brings a lot of things together:

View: https://youtu.be/eygW4NG_BI0

hagalian dialect...problem agitation solution....problem.....we cant keep going like this...people cant afford to live, debt, plandemic, fake scarcity...over 19 food processing plants burned this year.....always 1 maybe 2 every year for the last umpteen years....ie..FOOD SCARCITY/shortages AND HIGH FOOD PRICES....war in Russia....that APPARENTLY means gas prices NEED to sky rocket and also because blah blah blah....possibly hydro problems....inrease interest rates....theres been a couple gun shootings....we need to take away everyones guns because everyone is a possible suspect.....oh whats that....a great resets type of plan where the WEF and THEIR leaders such as Trudeau and other prime ministers, presidents and other club members will come in and save everyone....youll own nothing but be happy...........it used to be hidden in plain sight, but now its public knowledge...lol. they are saying it right to our faces???

I appreciate your help input and I have done the research you’ve talked about and well aware of all the problems associated with things you are saying. But, most people don’t and the last thing I want to do is freak people out with some of the deeper stuff.

And far as crypto, metals, cash, real estate... I get the entire scheme from all of them, but, I kind of what to try and live in society without the extreme amounts of paranoia like I already went through. So yea, like I said, there’s a dark side to all forms of monetary energy; im just trying to my best to hopefully pick the least lethal one and move forward.
I agree BUT....if people dont start waking up quite a bit more and see the realism of this and to where we are actually heading....ie china way of life.....our children will have a future we would have never wanted for them......but I know it as the information gap where a lot of it is past peoples comprehension......I pray to god im wrong, but im very sure even Donald trump is not on our side.....god bless you for trying to save my children and everyone else children....we need more people like you... I have been a studier of ALL THINGS for a very long time. the problem is.....is people like faucet, Trudeau, Donald trump, the police especially, are being used to keep this pyramid scheme of power in place....they don't realize that the ULTRA top of the pyramid elites whom I have never known and will never ever know....are using all of them and will toss them into the garbage like the rest of us useless eaters once they are not needed anymore. sadly they will not realize this until its too late

michael94

Jews? Dont beat around the bush anymore the time is long past for that

OP
Velve921

Velve921

So you dont like the idea of a global digital currency but you also want to make sure to be super rich if it does happen, so youre almost rooting for it. See the problem?

I don’t remember where I said I’m rooting for it, I wrote this post to create awareness for people.

michael94

I don’t remember where I said I’m rooting for it, I wrote this post to create awareness for people.
You may not, but isnt that the subtext of the video? "Ripple is going to be the new World Reserve Currency, so stock up while you can"

OP
Velve921

Velve921

You may not, but isnt that the subtext of the video? "Ripple is going to be the new World Reserve Currency, so stock up while you can"
The video does say that. I was sharing this information as I believe this guy does a good job with showing the connections. I wasn’t sharing this video to coerce people to invest, just showing the narrative and how many people are interpreting it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals