Worrisome effects from pharmaceutical pregnenolon

youngsinatra

I recently bought some pharmaceutical grade pregnenolon, that was very expensive (10g=90€) because I tended to think that side effects from other products were due to impurities.

But now I am facing the same worrisome problems again:
- very dark urine throughout the day despite drinking plenty of liquid (kidney/liver problem?)
- feeling of liver stagnation
- constipation (instead of once a day, I hade one bowel movement after 4 days!)
- blood shot eyes
- headaches (never have those!) - those actually gone away when I used the higher quality one, but were brutal with the cheaper preg
- puffy face

I since stopped taking it and the symptoms resolved after just 2 days.

I am curious why that happens. I think pregnenolon is another burden on the liver because it processes and excretes the hormone.

When someone in Germany wants my product, I‘ll happily sell and send it to you for a good price.

Last edited:
I have pregnenolone from Life Extension which contains silicon dioxide. Even at small oral doses between 3 and 6 mg it causes constipation. The urine remains normal.

As for the headache, as I also wrote to another user, could it be the NMDA hyperactivity not supported with calcium channel blockers? Also Is a sigma agonist.

I would like to start by saying that my intake is aimed at maintaining neural health and communication but as you well know, its conversion is infinitely complex and intricate.

I noticed that although they report a "short" half-life, being lipophilic, its neurological effect lasts for two to three days... but I don't know which metabolite predominates in this case.

That said, I'm willing to purchase a small sample. Write me in PM.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I have pregnenolone from Life Extension which contains silicon dioxide. Even at small oral doses between 3 and 6 mg it causes constipation. The urine remains normal.

As for the headache, as I also wrote to another user, could it be the NMDA hyperactivity not supported with calcium channel blockers? Also Is a sigma agonist.

I would like to start by saying that my intake is aimed at maintaining neural health and communication but as you well know, its conversion is infinitely complex and intricate.

I noticed that although they report a "short" half-life, being lipophilic, its neurological effect lasts for two to three days... but I don't know which metabolite predominates in this case.

That said, I'm willing to purchase a small sample. Write me in PM.
I bought my product because it only contains pregnenolon and the capsule. (from a compounding pharmacy)

Where are you located?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals