Wifi Sensitivity Supplements

lampofred

Lampofred

What dose and brand are you using of mb?

I emailed ray peat he says 20-100 mcg should be enough for mitochondrial benefits

At 500mcg of kordon fish grade
I get weird feelings

Not sure if it is contaminated this brand

Can you provide a link with a redlight to start with that will help
With wifi sensitivity

Thank you

I use HealthNatura, but I don't know if it's the best one, because it was actually the only one I could find.

This is what I use for red light:
Bulbrite 250BR40H 250W Heat Lamp BR40 Reflector Light, Clear
Woods Clamp Lamp with 10 Inch Reflector And Bulb Guard (300 Watt Bulb, 6 Foot Cord)

CO2 is also very helpful for reducing excitation. Just bag breathing or holding a full breath of air will help to increase CO2.

High sat fat intake also helps for me, so whole milk over reduced fat.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Thanks for the link

Whats your dose of the mb?

Do you notice stimulant effects
Or more towards sedation?

I use HealthNatura, but I don't know if it's the best one, because it was actually the only one I could find.

This is what I use for red light:
Bulbrite 250BR40H 250W Heat Lamp BR40 Reflector Light, Clear
Woods Clamp Lamp with 10 Inch Reflector And Bulb Guard (300 Watt Bulb, 6 Foot Cord)

CO2 is also very helpful for reducing excitation. Just bag breathing or holding a full breath of air will help to increase CO2.

High sat fat intake also helps for me, so whole milk over reduced fat.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Also guys i walk in a forest area near the run way wondering if the trees
Mitigate the effects of engine pollution and airport radar

Thanks guys and gals

Makrosky

I also have a psychiatrist

appointment monday if anyone has

Pharmaceutical suggestions

What did the psychiatrist say ?

Btw, accousticom only measures Radio fields, not electric or magnetic. Maybe you can convince your mom to hire a professional EMF technician to check for the places you spend most of the time so you can discard that?

What are your main problems anyway so we can help you ? Directly attacking the EMF issue is very complicated unless you move. And as I said, maybe it is not even EMF related, how can you know ?

lampofred

Thanks for the link

Whats your dose of the mb?

Do you notice stimulant effects
Or more towards sedation?

I take one drop (about 400 mcg) 2-3 times a day. I don't notice either stimulant or sedative effects no matter how much I take actually. The only reason I know it's working is that if I don't take it for a while, I start experiencing anxiety, brain fog, pale skin (certain types of pallor are caused by nitric oxide induced by radiation exposure), and become really verbose. Just one drop pretty quickly lowers those symptoms.

Makrosky

If i am not laying in bed resting

And not using xfinity to do research

Since they wont allow cable

And i dont know if i should use

Some of my 1500 to get cable from

Another company and a home corded

I have the feeling you don't need more "research" right now.
Don't spend money on gadgets.
You sound you could benefit from tianeptine (look the forum for info).
Maybe try a 3 week stay in a nearby countryside farm with WWOOF. But you have to have the courage to possibly discover that your issues might not be EMF related.

I think upping all electrolytes and healthy trace minerals is a good approach to shielding oneself to emf radiation. Your body is mostly water and the more electrolytes that water can carry the more it should be able to block emf. Why? Because an emf shield is essentially just a high density material with a high number of electrons and high conductivity... in electronics it will be made of metal, for practical reasons, but it does not have to be a made out of a solid substance. You can achieve something similar in vivo with large balanced intake of sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, as well as responsible intake of trace metals. Put your phone in a water proof case and submerge in a bucket of water, see how many bars are lost, now add a tablespoon of salt and see the change, a speed-test on your phone can tell you just how effective this is. Making sure you have good circulation would also be helpful, allow yourself to work up a sweat a few times a week should also help to distribute your bodily fluids (internal rf shield).

Last edited:

Tarmander

Buying a decent EMF meter to see if you are really exposed to large EMF would also be advisable, wouldn't it ?

Health problems in big cities could also be because of many other factors like air quality, excess population, etc.
Yes, meters are cheap, 120 bucks or so and totally worth it.

Tarmander

I missed one part of your history. When did you start to suspect is the EMF/airport radar that is causing all your problems ?
If he lives by an airport, he 100% is being affected by it depending on how healthy he is...although some airports are worse than others.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I missed one part of your history. When did you start to suspect is the EMF/airport radar that is causing all your problems ?

Makrosky appreciate your feedback

And support

This started working near the

airport at delta

a year ago not too far from

The run way one day i was in

A room with about 6 high powered

Microwaves and i started feeling

Week and zapped in that room

I then wore uvex blue light blockers

To rule out blue light

After that i felt zapped 3 to 4 hrs

Into my shift.Wake up with nuerons

Fried and what felt like electric

current running through the body.

Ever since this i have been getting

Similar reactions from wifi routers

Cell phones,laptops

Just walked in a kind of remote area

in the woods near my house the

Smell of pine trees and the absence

Of these frequencies was nice

Thank you Mr Makrowsky

Makrosky

If he lives by an airport, he 100% is being affected by it depending on how healthy he is...although some airports are worse than others.
How far away you have to be from it to be safe ? Because I think even if you are far away if you live in a tall building and surrounded by short buildings, then you are totally exposed to it ? And the opposite as well, if you are close to the airport but you have many buildings inbetween your apartment and the radar, you are somehow protected ?

Makrosky

Makrosky appreciate your feedback

And support

This started working near the

airport at delta

a year ago not too far from

The run way one day i was in

A room with about 6 high powered

Microwaves and i started feeling

Week and zapped in that room

I then wore uvex blue light blockers

To rule out blue light

After that i felt zapped 3 to 4 hrs

Into my shift.Wake up with nuerons

Fried and what felt like electric

current running through the body.

Ever since this i have been getting

Similar reactions from wifi routers

Cell phones,laptops

Just walked in a kind of remote area

in the woods near my house the

Smell of pine trees and the absence

Of these frequencies was nice

Thank you Mr Makrowsky
No problem, glad to help.

So before that incident you were OK ? Like no remarkable health issues ? How old are you ?

Have you ruled out physical nerves or brain tissue damage ? Why don't you go to a neurologist to get an fMRI?

Do you have amalgams in your mouth ?

Walking in nature is always nice. What about renting an EMF meter ? So you can rule out.

Tarmander

How far away you have to be from it to be safe ? Because I think even if you are far away if you live in a tall building and surrounded by short buildings, then you are totally exposed to it ? And the opposite as well, if you are close to the airport but you have many buildings inbetween your apartment and the radar, you are somehow protected ?
Correct on all counts. I almost moved into a place that was maybe half a mile from an airport and it was pretty bad.

Distance does lower the effects, even if there is nothing in between it and you. Anything that has metal, which usually counts houses, concrete walls, etc will lower its effect between it and you.

Tarmander

Might as well put this here for others. This was a private message:

If you want to make sure it is EMF, get this: https://www.amazon.com/Cornet-ED78S...=1548187404&sprefix=cornet+emf,aps,175&sr=8-5

You may be able to find it cheaper off Amazon. I got mine for around 135 I think. If you get one, then measure everything. Find out where the hot spots are in your house and where the low spots are. Sleep in the low spots.

If it is EMF affecting you, then you need to start planning. The best is if you could move away from the city, but that is not always possible due to work constraints. Otherwise you will need to find somewhere in the city or suburbs that is low EMF. To find the house I live in now took me around a month of going to places that were up for rent and using my meter. Apartments are usually not good. Look for residential areas that are far away from major roads and strip malls. There are still low EMF areas in cities, you just have to find them.

If you cannot do any of that, then make one of these and live in it until you have the funds and resources:

My opinion is that if you are sensitive and live in a high EMF area, your life will not start until you get out. People try and mitigate with supplements and other things, but until you get out, you'll never really heal. It will always be an uphill battle.

Makrosky

Might as well put this here for others. This was a private message:

If you want to make sure it is EMF, get this: https://www.amazon.com/Cornet-ED78S...=1548187404&sprefix=cornet+emf,aps,175&sr=8-5

You may be able to find it cheaper off Amazon. I got mine for around 135 I think. If you get one, then measure everything. Find out where the hot spots are in your house and where the low spots are. Sleep in the low spots.

If it is EMF affecting you, then you need to start planning. The best is if you could move away from the city, but that is not always possible due to work constraints. Otherwise you will need to find somewhere in the city or suburbs that is low EMF. To find the house I live in now took me around a month of going to places that were up for rent and using my meter. Apartments are usually not good. Look for residential areas that are far away from major roads and strip malls. There are still low EMF areas in cities, you just have to find them.

If you cannot do any of that, then make one of these and live in it until you have the funds and resources:

My opinion is that if you are sensitive and live in a high EMF area, your life will not start until you get out. People try and mitigate with supplements and other things, but until you get out, you'll never really heal. It will always be an uphill battle.

Airport radars are detected by that meter? I thought they had a higher than 8ghz frequency.

Tarmander

Airport radars are detected by that meter? I thought they had a higher than 8ghz frequency.
Correct, the meter will not detect radar from airports. I almost moved into a house by an airport for exactly this reason. My meter was saying it was okay but I felt so funny there. Light headed almost constantly. There was this very slight blip ever 3 seconds or so on the meter, but very faint so I thought it was nothing. But I kept digging and the pieces fell into place. Luckily we had just signed the lease and they let us out of it minus some costs. Would have been a total nightmare.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

No problem, glad to help.

So before that incident you were OK ? Like no remarkable health issues ? How old are you ?

Have you ruled out physical nerves or brain tissue damage ? Why don't you go to a neurologist to get an fMRI?

Do you have amalgams in your mouth ?

Walking in nature is always nice. What about renting an EMF meter ? So you can rule out.

Mr Maroky i appreciate it

I am 33

I have never had dental fillings
Or implants besides basic cleaning

Neuro ordered mri with and w/o contrast

Dr kruse said contrast is not safe

For electrically sensitive individuals

I called the office today and

requested without contrast

During the onset of my sensitivity

I was in good health back in may

I backpacked many miles in the

Woods on my days after feeling

Fried at the job

Around 12 percent bodyfat.Avid

Ping pong player as well.

Gradually i would wake and

everything seemed much louder

while i felt baked.When my parents

Closed the door it felt like it was

being slammed.As the mitochondria

Wasnt as strong my muscles would

Easily tire out after backpacking

Or playing ping pong in a high emf

Bar

Like 50 cells phones in a small place

It was loud and i tolerated for 2

years

Then i could no longer tolerate it

I would be bedridden the next day

So as my sensitivity to pulsed

frequencies got worse so did

My ability to walk long distaces

Even without a backpack

On a positive note i have had

moments recently that i can enjoy

Some light walking in the woods

Waist went from 32 to 35

T from 510 to 305

Exercise intolerance

Although there is some androgenic

Feelings walking in the forest

Thank you Makrosky

My diagnosis would be Myelgic Encaphomyelis and electromagnetic
Hypersensitivty syndrome

Possibly MS but leaning towards Cfs/Me

My mother took away two meters i

bought but i am still greatful that

she has helped in other ways despite

Not believing in ehs.

Docs said i had a high Ebv

Viral load which i no longer

Have according to the docs

Perhaps this triggered an nervous

System infection connected to emf

I am not sure

Last edited:
Sounds like a mineral and vitamin imbalance that can be fixed. I started feeling similar symptoms after chronic stress, toxic environment, sweating many hours every day at work, and drinking alcohol instead of replenishing minerals. How do you feel after you take a 1/2 teaspoon of salt with a glass of orange juice?

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Sounds like a mineral and vitamin imbalance that can be fixed. I started feeling similar symptoms after chronic stress, toxic environment, sweating many hours every day at work, and drinking alcohol instead of replenishing minerals. How do you feel after you take a 1/2 teaspoon of salt with a glass of orange juice?

I started incorprating peat

Ideas drank milk and some oj

Also had no problems with bananas

Wheat bread/pasta

Before getting emf sensitivity

Then i became sensitive to dairy

Sugar and gluten

Seems like basmatti rice and shrimp

Or ground turkey doesnt trigger

The inflammation reactions like

sugar,dairy and gluten

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals