FURNITURE & MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity)

Jamo77

Great thread and thanks for sharing your findings. I came across the following clip where the guy talks about the conditions that cause mold to thrive in buildings also cause building materials to break down and release toxins this he thinks the real cause of the sickness - the most relevant part between the 20 to 30 minute mark.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bFkIOVJpPIQ6/

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Great thread and thanks for sharing your findings. I came across the following clip where the guy talks about the conditions that cause mold to thrive in buildings also cause building materials to break down and release toxins this he thinks the real cause of the sickness - the most relevant part between the 20 to 30 minute mark.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bFkIOVJpPIQ6/

A 30% to 70% breakdown of toxins in the building material, carpet and such, in a home or other, and a 300% to 400% of them in the air because of humidity in winter, is a huge difference, and has to be a contributor to why people get more sick in the cold seasons verses the dryer warmer ones, where we are spending more time outdoors too. To this very point, on Easter morning this year my son moved some hanging clothes around, looking into the very back of his closet trying to find a pair of shoes and discovered black mold. He had put up a humidifier in his room, months earlier, and sleeps with his bedroom door shut, trapping that humidity in his room, and his closet doors has plantation-style shutter doors, allowing that humidity in his closed closet. It was a mess, and scary! That humidity got in that warm and cozy closet with all of those comfy clothes and jackets created an environment that ruined his shoes and could have ruined a person. Fortunately for him, he runs a high rated hepa-filter air purifier in his room 24/7 so he felt no effect from that situation. I can’t imagine what his health could have been like if he hadn’t had that filter going with that deathly mold. I run my air filter in my room when I sleep, with my door shut too. Thank you Jamo77 for this big piece of an important health puzzle.

Attachments

• 6BEF0405-D4A2-48F8-8136-3F732CA329D9.jpeg
    6BEF0405-D4A2-48F8-8136-3F732CA329D9.jpeg
    428 KB · Views: 5
  • 69436C21-D051-4B0D-8BDF-32684F851343.jpeg
    69436C21-D051-4B0D-8BDF-32684F851343.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 94F039A8-C204-46B2-959E-BD08C78CF66D.jpeg
    94F039A8-C204-46B2-959E-BD08C78CF66D.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Jamo77

You are welcome. Hoytas is a terrain guy and is suspicious about black mold itself causing illness but says he can't prove it either way. I saw someone else on here say they had black mold in their house but got better when they replaced carpets with natural wool and cabinets with pure timber etc amongst other things - they seemed to think it was those materials not reacting with mold but it simply may be the toxins were removed of materials that were really breaking down. How did you clean the walls in your sons room - vinegar or bleach?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
You are welcome. Hoytas is a terrain guy and is suspicious about black mold itself causing illness but says he can't prove it either way. I saw someone else on here say they had black mold in their house but got better when they replaced carpets with natural wool and cabinets with pure timber etc amongst other things - they seemed to think it was those materials not reacting with mold but it simply may be the toxins were removed of materials that were really breaking down. How did you clean the walls in your sons room - vinegar or bleach?
We used this….

1695617871300.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Baking soda is a common cleaning agent in our homes nowadays, but could it be ruining your clothes? Lots of us use it when doing laundry to lift stains and brighten up dulled fabrics.

As a natural whitening agent, cleaning with baking soda is a useful, eco-friendly trick to have up your sleeve.

Now, laundry experts are assuring us that this simple cleaning tip is safe to try and reveal when to avoid using this simple pantry staple.

Will baking soda bleach clothes?​

In short, no – adding baking soda to your wash load will not bleach your clothes as harsh chemical cleaners will. What this pantry staple will do, however, is enhance bright whites and bring out the clarity of color in colored garments for a truly refreshed closet collection.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I switched to regular salt to wash my clothes….

“A lot of well-meaning people seem to think that Epsom salt is just another type of salt, like grey salt or Himalayan pink salt. It’s not!

Salt is sodium chloride (NaCl) and Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate.

Hard water is caused by basically two minerals: calcium and magnesium. So by adding Epsom salt to your laundry you are making your hard water actually harder.

Hard water causes soap to be less effective, fades colors and causes fabric to feel rough and scratchy. I love Epsom salt for lots of things like Lavender Bath Salts but not for laundry. “

OP
Rinse & rePeat
UPDATE:

I use this Terra magnesium pouch with a quarter cup of regular salt for gently washed things and for towels, underwear and bed sheets I use a cup of salt with the magnesium pouch. I use the wool balls in the dryer, so I am completely chemical-free now with my laundry.

1705861604707.jpeg

1705861631715.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Salt can help restore vivid colors to your aging fabrics. Color Bleeding: Add 1/2 cup of salt to the wash cycle to prevent new colored fabrics from running. Curtains and Rugs: The colors of washable curtains or fiber rugs can be brightened by washing them in a saltwater solution.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The material commonly known as Teflon has long been suspected to also affect a number of organs such as thyroid and gonads, but so far solid evidence for its disrupting effects was lacking. This new study found that the perfluoroalkyl chemicals (PFAS) used in Telfon, carpet manufacturing, packaging, household cleaning products, etc is an endocrine/thyroid/metabolic disruptor much like the BPA family of chemicals, and led to dramatically lowered resting metabolic rate. If that was not enough, previous studies found that exposure to PFAS even within the allowed limits leads to obesity, immune dysfunction, CVD, and of course cancer. Most of these studies, including the one on weight gain, were done on humans and that makes the findings so much more relevant.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals