Chemicals Used In Packaging, Carpets And Utensils (Telfon) Are Endocrine Disruptors

Thanks not sure what that is though?
It turns the magnesium into non-stick using electricity. But if anyone knows Korean they should email and ask.

Juliampersand

Interesting. Been trying to stay away from getting new, cushy furniture, and sticking to Amish-style wood furniture. And replacing carpets with something like wood flooring (though that's probably treated with something) or natural linoleum (Marmoleum).

Did you see this? House cats are having an epidemic of "hyperthyroidism" and wasting, likely caused by similar disruptors (PBDEs).
The Mystery of the Wasting House-Cats (Published 2017)
Is Marmoleum Peaty? I wish it would be, but the linseed oil is estrogenic, no?

dfspcc20

Is Marmoleum Peaty? I wish it would be, but the linseed oil is estrogenic, no?

Just don't eat it. :)

I think once the oil polymerizes, you're not really going to absorb much via skin contact. Similar with pre-petrochemical paints & stains that were based on linseed oil.

Last edited:
Interesting. Been trying to stay away from getting new, cushy furniture, and sticking to Amish-style wood furniture. And replacing carpets with something like wood flooring (though that's probably treated with something) or natural linoleum (Marmoleum).

Did you see this? House cats are having an epidemic of "hyperthyroidism" and wasting, likely caused by similar disruptors (PBDEs).
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/magazine/the-mystery-of-the-wasting-house-cats.html?_r=0
I have noticed a lot more cancers in cats and dogs this past twenty years, skin conditions and obesity too. I took almost all the carpet out of my house, with two more rooms to go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom