Fragrance -- Ugh!

Dr. B

so many. All those. Amouage is a favorite. I love Creed and old vintage. Farhenheit is great. I love fragrances so much.
who so much mate, those are very expensive, that's a lot to spend on fragrances! i do have a bit of amouage collection

japanesedude

Dopamine definately increases sense of smell. I can not tolerate perfumes and colognes especially after having a cup of coffee.

SamYo123

Since peating, I can't really tolerate fragrance - cologne, perfume. any type of cleaning chemical smell will do it for me and I can sense it out well too - I feel estrogen start to rise if I catch a whiff or two

I stopped using deoderant/shampoo and soap as well, but still shower everyday and you would THINK I would start to smell, but not at all unless I start eating meat more often and/or a lot of starch. Starch actually isn't too bad, but meat everyday will make me smell like a farm animal and in which case my sister will tell me i smell like sh*t. Eating a lot of fruit gives me this faint fruity smell under my pits and even if I sweat - it doesn't smell - my experience
trimethylamine?

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz whats your diet now with meat being minimal. Why do you think meat causes such issues
Its the same for the past year - I eat meat once a day

I really do think any body odor is caused by stress (which excess meat can trigger) but I think its difficult to truly be in a state of no stress and evade body odor in current society

If I maintain no stress I will actually never smell no matter what even after a week - But even just one day of work/stress leaves me needing to shower

Dr. B

Its the same for the past year - I eat meat once a day

I really do think any body odor is caused by stress (which excess meat can trigger) but I think its difficult to truly be in a state of no stress and evade body odor in current society

If I maintain no stress I will actually never smell no matter what even after a week - But even just one day of work/stress leaves me needing to shower
is it related to leanness as well? I think I was in a stressed state but still didn't smell much, but I was lean. my diet setup was like 2000 calories a day, always hungry, then a weekly cheat day of 6000 to 10000 calories. it was a higher protein diet

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom