Why Do People Think New Coronavirus Is A Normal Flu?

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

Not two months, four months, and COVID 19 didn't necessarily kill them, they are people who died who tested positive for COVID 19 (and in some cases, presumed to have it).

how do you count 4 months? First death was counted 11 januari. Thats 80 days ago from today. So thats 2,6 months back. My statement was in almost 2 months it killed 40 000. From first death till now. At least its closer to two months than four months?

tankasnowgod

how do you count 4 months? First death was counted 11 januari. Thats 80 days ago from today. So thats 2,6 months back. My statement was in almost 2 months it killed 40 000. From first death till now. At least its closer to two months than four months?

Nope, the "virus" was discovered December 1st, 2019. I guess if you believe it was discovered and isolated in the very first case in humans ever, well, then it has been only four months, but certainly not less. You can't count delays in recording.

Last edited:

RealNeat

If you have access to hydroxychloroquine, I would suggest that you follow the protocol. Even better if you can take azithromycin.

Efficacy of hydroxychloroquine in patients with COVID-19: results of a randomized clinical trial

And to quote the attached document:
" Not only does the drug hydroxychloroquine inhibit intracellular TB, but it acts synergistically against mycobacterial disease when combined with certain antimycobacterials. Azithromycin is also used as an antimycobacterial."

I hope you will get soon well :):

LLight

I don’t believe the CDC or any numbers about flu deaths. They are inflated to sell vaccines.

All I know is I am sicker than I’ve ever been, like life threatening sick, and I’ve never had something like this.

Hang in there,Hamster!
All members will catch it eventually.
NAC,Eucalyptus oil 300mg 3xd orally,or inhaled dissolved in hot water,
Vitamin C.NAC will reduce the stickiness of mucus by direct means.

tankasnowgod

Because Dr. Köhnlein says it's not a new virus, only an unreliable new test: .

He's correct. If there were no testing for this supposed "new virus," people wouldn't notice anything going on, at all. Without the test, there wouldn't be news reports hyping up numbers out of context. Without the news, there would be no responses from governments. All of the deaths and hospitalizations (those that aren't from people panicking, and having real health issues) can easily be explained by well known existing conditions.

Other than few hospitals in a few areas, there aren't a whole lot that are out of space. And the overall mortality rate has not risen, it's basically in line with where it always is. Even if every COVID 19 associated death took place in one month on top of all other conditions, it would be less than a 1% variation of expected mortality, not really significant.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

Nope, the "virus" was discovered December 1st, 2019. I guess if you believe it was discovered and isolated in the very first case in humans ever, well, then it has been only four months, but certainly not less. You can't count delays in recording.

no i dont believe it was isolated or discovered 80 days ago. I said from the first counted death up till now 40 000 has been counted dead. That is 80 days.

milkboi

Based on Georgi's posts, that would be classified as compromised liver function.

I suspect that many of these illnesses start with a compromised liver, but the stress goes unnoticed for years/decades. Also, the amount of caffeine needed to clean out the liver is pretty high (1500mg if I remember correctly) for about 2 weeks.

If your body can't get rid of serotonin/estrogen/etc, then it's just time-bomb waiting to go off. Then add more stress to that until eventually there's a tipping point where all hell breaks loose.

Interesting. I can drink 800 mg + caffeine in one sitting and just feel good and relax. That would suggest my liver is very healthy, even though my overall health is ***t.

schultz

Interesting. I can drink 800 mg + caffeine in one sitting and just feel good and relax. That would suggest my liver is very healthy, even though my overall health is ***t.

That's because you're a superstar!

tankasnowgod

no i dont believe it was isolated or discovered 80 days ago. I said from the first counted death up till now 40 000 has been counted dead. That is 80 days.

So, the fact that there were no reported deaths in the first 40 days means that the virus was completely benign in December, and only became lethal in January? It couldn't be something like a delay in reporting December deaths?

Your original statement was "2 Months Corona Killed..." so going by the reporting date is disingenuous. You would be counting deaths that may have happened in December and reported in January as a "2 month period," despite the fact they may have happened before that 2 month period started.

Anyone craving statistics can dive into this link: A Swiss Doctor on Covid-19.

3uu1uy.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals