Why Do People Think New Coronavirus Is A Normal Flu?

Kingpinguin

Annual flu related deaths per year is between 12 000 - 61 000.

2 months corona killed 40 000 people. And china probably hiding fatalities.

whats the logic behind people thinking its just a flu?

theLaw

Your numbers are way off......and you appear to be comparing worldwide CV deaths to US flu deaths.

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates - 62,000 (2019-20)

2017–2018 United States flu season - Wikipedia - The 2017–2018 flu season resulted in an estimated 61,099 deaths.

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2018–2019 influenza season | CDC -34,200 (2018-19)

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2017–2018 influenza season | CDC - 61,099 (2017-18)

Burden Estimates for the 2016-2017 Influenza Season | CDC - 38,230 (2016-17)

Burden Estimates for the 2015-2016 Influenza Season | CDC - 22,705 (2015-16)

Burden Estimates for the 2014-2015 Influenza Season | CDC - 51,376 (2014-15)

Worldwide flu deaths on average: " Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year. "

source: This Is How Many People Die From the Flu Each Year

sweetpeat

Your numbers are off. Seasonal flu kills 20,000 to 60,000 in U.S. alone. World-wide is in the hundreds of thousands annually.

I don’t believe the CDC or any numbers about flu deaths. They are inflated to sell vaccines.

All I know is I am sicker than I’ve ever been, like life threatening sick, and I’ve never had something like this.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

Took the wrong number. Another point is. If this is just a reflection of a normal fly. Then why is people getting hospitalized more than usual? If this was not something new. Then it would not automatically put a strain on hospitals
Like it is doing.

Frankdee20

I don’t believe the CDC or any numbers about flu deaths. They are inflated to sell vaccines.

All I know is I am sicker than I’ve ever been, like life threatening sick, and I’ve never had something like this.

Holy ***t, I hope you get well. Where are you ?

theLaw

Took the wrong number. Another point is. If this is just a reflection of a normal fly. Then why is people getting hospitalized more than usual? If this was not something new. Then it would not automatically put a strain on hospitals
Like it is doing.

Why did we run out of toilet paper in the US for two weeks? Did we ever have a real shortage?;)

Also, take a look at the where the deaths have taken place in the US and Italy (since those are the most covered by the media). When half of your deaths are coming from one city in a country.........then something is up.:eek:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

theLaw

On a scale of 1-10 (1=need new liver........10=Peat), how healthy is your liver ?

Please disregard if this question is too personal.:D

theLaw

no. I get a stress response on 200mg

Based on Georgi's posts, that would be classified as compromised liver function.

I suspect that many of these illnesses start with a compromised liver, but the stress goes unnoticed for years/decades. Also, the amount of caffeine needed to clean out the liver is pretty high (1500mg if I remember correctly) for about 2 weeks.

If your body can't get rid of serotonin/estrogen/etc, then it's just time-bomb waiting to go off. Then add more stress to that until eventually there's a tipping point where all hell breaks loose.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

Why did we run out of toilet paper in the US for two weeks? Did we ever have a real shortage?;)

Also, take a look at the where the deaths have taken place in the US and Italy (since those are the most covered by the media). When half of your deaths are coming from one city in a country.........then something is up.:eek:

Dont understand your analogy. What does the increase in severe respiratory disease at hospitals have any connection with toilett paper? And its not weird all deaths are coming from same area. Thats where they spread. Italy was chinese factory workers at the clothing brands. Your trying to draw connections where there are none.
Did you read about the spanish flu?
Its was a flu virus that estimated killed 18 000 000 - 50 000 000 people in 2 years. Of course a new virus can develop like that. New viruses develop all the time and it is just a question of time untill we do get a virus no one has immunity against. It might not be super deadly but if it spreads easily the death toll can become very high. Spanish flu 2 years it lasted. We have seen corona for 2 months. You cant conclude now what the situation will be like in 2 years. This might just be the start. This is the reason why people are careful.

theLaw

Dont understand your analogy. What does the increase in severe respiratory disease at hospitals have any connection with toilett paper?

It's about panic creating a problem where none really exists. There is currently no evidence that there is more severe respiratory illness worldwide, but that there is simply a different response to it. Notice how you focused on the hot-spots because you assume that the spread will happen from there and become a dangerous threat, but you failed to assess all of the other countries without those numbers as they don't fit your narrative. Germany? S. Korea? Russia? Currently, there are only over 1000 deaths in each of 7 countries. That's it. Out of 195 countries, they are focused on 7.

And its not weird all deaths are coming from same area. Thats where they spread. Italy was chinese factory workers at the clothing brands. Your trying to draw connections where there are none.

You just drew a connection based on a single variable. Just imagine how many variables are really at play in Italy at any one time.

Its was a flu virus that estimated killed 18 000 000 - 50 000 000 people in 2 years. Of course a new virus can develop like that. New viruses develop all the time and it is just a question of time untill we do get a virus no one has immunity against. It might not be super deadly but if it spreads easily the death toll can become very high. Spanish flu 2 years it lasted. We have seen corona for 2 months. You cant conclude now what the situation will be like in 2 years. This might just be the start. This is the reason why people are careful.

You mean in 1918..........over 100 years ago?

I have a feeling that you and I are going to have to agree to disagree here. The world has changed so much in that time, that it's not even a fair comparison imo.

But I'll leave you with my personal estimate: by the end of the annual flu season, the number of deaths will not exceed the worst flu season in the last 10 years (around 650,000 worlwide). Cheers!:D

tankasnowgod

I have read about Spanish Flu. Why do you think it was caused solely by a virus? It's just a guess that it was a "virus" that killed 20-50 Million people. Later researchers claim it was H1N1, the same as the Swine Flu Virus that wasn't so deadly in 2009.

Yes, people absolutely did get sick, and die. Yes, it was to be a lot more than usual during the Spanish Flu. But doctors back in 1918 didn't have a test that identified a "virus." In fact, I wrote about it here- Was World War I The "Real" Cause Of The Spanish Flu Pandemic?

If it was a "virus," and only a "virus," why did mortality vary by country? Why did it vary within countries according to season? You don't have to accept the ideas put forth in the post, but it's clear from looking at the data that you can't say "Virus 178X5 is always, always, always going to carry a 1.47893% death rate of infected cases, and that's final!"

Also...... why did they call it "Spanish Flu?" Spain wasn't particularly hard hit. What if they had called it "World War Sickness" or "Soldier's Pneumonia?" Both of those would have been an accurate label, and neither would have to invoke a virus.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Then why is people getting hospitalized more than usual?

Where, in particular, are people getting hospitalized more than usual? What is your data for that?

The total worldwide serious/critical cases appear to be about 30,000 at the moment. This review suggests that there are 250,000-300,000 cases of Ventilator Assisted Pneumonia every year in the United States alone- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention

30,000 cases in the US would be a bit more than usual for a month, but again, that's all over the world. The US only apparently has 3,500 right now, a figure that easily fits within the monthly average for Ventilator Assisted Pneumonia, and that's assuming that every one of the 3500 is on a ventilator.

tankasnowgod

Not two months, four months, and COVID 19 didn't necessarily kill them, they are people who died who tested positive for COVID 19 (and in some cases, presumed to have it).

LLight

If you have access to hydroxychloroquine, I would suggest that you follow the protocol. Even better if you can take azithromycin.

Efficacy of hydroxychloroquine in patients with COVID-19: results of a randomized clinical trial

And to quote the attached document:
" Not only does the drug hydroxychloroquine inhibit intracellular TB, but it acts synergistically against mycobacterial disease when combined with certain antimycobacterials. Azithromycin is also used as an antimycobacterial."

I hope you will get soon well :):

Attachments

• IN_PRESS_PROMISING_ANTIMICROBIAL_HOPE_FO.pdf
    862.5 KB · Views: 7