Why are drug addicts especially crack users so lean and vascular?

Ideal man

Has anyone else noticed this i mean they look better Than guys i know who work out every day does crack burn body fat?

opethfeldt

Anything dopaminergic is probably pro metabolic, at least in the short term. They also probably don't eat much due to running off adrenaline. In regards to vascularity, people with high dopamine usually have very prominent veins.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Anything dopaminergic is probably pro metabolic, at least in the short term. They also probably don't eat much due to running off adrenaline. In regards to vascularity, people with high dopamine usually have very prominent veins.
What herbs can give you high dopamine?

Richiebogie

I noticed on holiday that surfers are slim. As well as getting exercise, it takes time to get to and from the beach with their boards. They are away from ready sources of food. They are focused on the waves and not eating. They also tend to be young.

Drug addicts are also less focused on food. However some of their weight loss can be attributed to loss of teeth!

minor9

Guys these stimulants suppress your appetite to a degree that makes food almost repulsive. But I'm glad you all didn't know that

DMF

One might notice when drug addicts are in committed to treatment - they start putting on weight. Unfortunately, sometimes food then becomes their new drug.

Has anyone else noticed this i mean they look better Than guys i know who work out every day does crack burn body fat?
"Look better than guys i know who work out everyday" PMSL..i worked briefly in a reforming centre house for drug addicts that had just come from prison that a family member ran for both male and female drug addicts and this is quite literally the most ridiculous thing i've read on the internet in a while. I am pretty sure they'd laugh in your face too if you made that observation.

They are incredibly sick people both mentally and physically and even they know that, just their addiction doesn't always afford them that clarity. I'm not being patronising towards them as most any of them i spoke to no matter how far gone all said the same thing when their addiction wasn't making decisions for them. They barely ever eat, most days are spent on the streets looking for ***t to rob to feed their addiction if they was against begging or selling The Big Issue. They'd snatch anything from a shelf that was close to the door. A lot of them had a thing for lifting the display only items at Argos and shoe stores like Clarkes so their entire day consisted of cardio running away from security guards and whoever else felt like giving them a cardio workout that day. The North West of England's youth doesn't look too kindly on "bagheads, crackheads and smackheads" at least not back then in the 90ies, so they was regularly getting a kick in, or avoiding one. their life is pretty much a perpetual stress response and catabolism

Sometimes i think my ASPD makes me really out of touch with social stuff, but then i remember there is RPF. To say this place is socially challenged is an understatement lol

Herbie

Ray said visible raised veins are sign of high adrenaline.

It’s good to pay attention to tops of hands as a way to know if one is under stressed or need to eat.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Cloudhands

The 2022 version of "Why aren't homeless people bald?"
i think they both carry weight as far as holding valuable information. Crackheads teach us that its hard to look ripped without starving yourself, not impossible, but difficult. Homeless teach us how metabolically taxing being a functioning member of society is.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

"Look better than guys i know who work out everyday" PMSL..i worked briefly in a reforming centre house for drug addicts that had just come from prison that a family member ran for both male and female drug addicts and this is quite literally the most ridiculous thing i've read on the internet in a while. I am pretty sure they'd laugh in your face too if you made that observation.

They are incredibly sick people both mentally and physically and even they know that, just their addiction doesn't always afford them that clarity. I'm not being patronising towards them as most any of them i spoke to no matter how far gone all said the same thing when their addiction wasn't making decisions for them. They barely ever eat, most days are spent on the streets looking for ***t to rob to feed their addiction if they was against begging or selling The Big Issue. They'd snatch anything from a shelf that was close to the door. A lot of them had a thing for lifting the display only items at Argos and shoe stores like Clarkes so their entire day consisted of cardio running away from security guards and whoever else felt like giving them a cardio workout that day. The North West of England's youth doesn't look too kindly on "bagheads, crackheads and smackheads" at least not back then in the 90ies, so they was regularly getting a kick in, or avoiding one. their life is pretty much a perpetual stress response and catabolism

Sometimes i think my ASPD makes me really out of touch with social stuff, but then i remember there is RPF. To say this place is socially challenged is an understatement lol
This is what i mean this guy here in the pic is a crack user and look at his physique

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-07-17-06-08~3.png
    Screenshot_2022-03-07-17-06-08~3.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 41

ww3not4me

Stimulants blunt apatite. In the 1950's tons of house wives were addicted to amphetamines' given to them by doctors as diet pills. Most speed used by people up through the 1970's were from Mom and Grandma's medicine cabinet.

My great grandmother on my Dad's side started smoking when she was 14 years old under the recommendation of her doctor to curb her apatite. She lived to be 105 or 106 years old. I have no doubt though that her cataracts were more than likely linked to her smoking. No doctor today would tell a 14 year old girl she should start smoking to control her weight today!

Caffeine and ephedrine stimulant's and curb apatite.

Stimulants also have affects on so many chemical reactions and gene expressions etc..... Not a lot of medical research on the various affects on gene expression due to crack use or meth.

Not eating often does wonders for reducing fat stores when you do it with out the use of illicit drugs we call it intermittent fasting or water fasting.

You would likewise have to know what that person looked like before they started using illicit drugs. I know people that with out eating a good diet or exercising have washboard abs and are very muscular. That is not the norm though. I would remind you that "correlation is not causation"! Cheers!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals