Which Full Body Red Light Is Best In Your Guys Opinion?

The-WC

The companies I saw were Joovv, Red Light Man and Redjuvenator.

Which one do you guys recommend?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
www.LifeGivingStore.com carries the same light spectra as RedLightMan and Joovv for much more affordable prices.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I like the BL1.

ddjd

The companies I saw were Joovv, Red Light Man and Redjuvenator.

Which one do you guys recommend?
You can literally buy the exact same models from alibaba for 50% - 80% cheaper.

What she charges for redjuvinator is scandalous. If you really wanted to help people you wouldnt take the piss with such a ridiculous profit margin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
T

The-WC

What she charges for redjuvinator is scandalous. If you really wanted to help people you wouldnt take the piss with such a ridiculous profit margin
How do you know they are the exact same with the same specifications?

Motif

I got a philips infrared r95e 230v 100w lamp at home.

Is this useful?

I want to use it to prevent wrinkles.

Bingo

My first experience with red light was to try a 660 nm red grow light from Amazon. I had to purchase my own cord with plug and switch as well. It was a bit cheaper that Life Giving Store, but the bulb got hot, and the plug was in the wrong place on the cord. After a while I decided to get a handheld light with a combination of visible wavelengths from Life Giving Store. I ended up really liking the new bulb with it's combination wavelengths and the cord is way better. It is a much more quality product and easier to use that what I bought cheaper off Amazon. I did notice there were similar lights on Alibaba, and I had a moment where I thought Life Giving Store might charge less.

But then there are other considerations. Life Giving Store had very fast shipping and great service. I asked them questions, and they replied. I could get warranty coverage if I would ever need it. Life Giving Store stocks these lights and maintains a website and has expertise. I have bought things from Alibaba before, but it can take more than a month to get the item. If there is a problem with the item down the road, there is not much of a relationship with a seller on Alibaba, and no warranty service you can fall back on. I like the wavelengths of the lights offered at Life Giving Store. I would have to work with a vendor on Alibaba and have a minimum order requirement to get the same mix of wavelengths. Life Giving Store charges less than some of the other retailers. Probably they don't sell thousands of these lights, and they need to make something for their time. Overall I was happy with my purchase from Life Giving Store, and I am considering their full spectrum body light as a future purchase.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals