Bioptron - Swiss light therapy device - what are your thoughts?

fpdoer2017

Eberhardt

Peat has in general warned about using specific (like in single frequenzies) frequenzies in the context of red-light. I think the same advice is transferable. The reason being that even if it might have some very beneficial localized effects all narrow frequencies causes resonnance which will be of different frequencies and might cause a lot of (long term) damage.

EvanHinkle

Could I please get some of your thoughts on the bioptron. It is a form of light therapy different to red light therapy.

I have neck pain that needs urgent attention.

I have used red light therapy with Joovv, Gembared and Platinum LED - none have made significant progress on my neck in 4 years. I also get lots of sun, ground, eat healthy, low emf etc.

www.bioptron.com/What-it-Treats/Sports-Injuries.aspx

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79TqMT4T7tg

Have you tried BPC 157? I separated my shoulder years ago doing something stupid and the pain came and went for about a year. I then learned about and tried BPC and I no longer remember where the pain was. It’s been fixed for about three years now.

OP
F

fpdoer2017

Peat has in general warned about using specific (like in single frequenzies) frequenzies in the context of red-light. I think the same advice is transferable. The reason being that even if it might have some very beneficial localized effects all narrow frequencies causes resonnance which will be of different frequencies and might cause a lot of (long term) damage.
This product does not use specific frequencies like RLT. This product is 480 - 3400 nm.

Eberhardt

This product does not use specific frequencies like RLT. This product is 480 - 3400 nm.
Yeah I noticed. I am not sure but still it does do some sort of narrowing. I am not proficient enough to be sure I just am wary of those things as there is often this kind of problems and they have somehow polarizied it wich to me sounds like there is bound to be some sort of resonance as its "non-coherent"

OP
F

fpdoer2017

Have you tried BPC 157? I separated my shoulder years ago doing something stupid and the pain came and went for about a year. I then learned about and tried BPC and I no longer remember where the pain was. It’s been fixed for about three years now.

BPC157 is already on my list to use in along with everything else. Do you have a fav brand?

EvanHinkle

BPC157 is already on my list to use in along with everything else. Do you have a fav brand?
Can lab and peptide sciences are decent, but you have to inject theirs. Tailor Made, (now selling under TryDNA Health or Infiniwell - for legal reasons) have an oral, (though it does come with arginine, a less than ideal amino acid that increases NO). For me, I weigh the quality of life. Is curing a constant pain worth a little increase in NO that I can probably mitigate? To me it was worth not having a separated shoulder with a one year old daughter at the time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals