Sleeping With Red Light

DaveFoster

Does anyone sleep with red light? I tried it once, and it made me feel very uneasy and anxious, but I plan on trying it again.

What are your guys' experiences, any positives?

Where do you shine the light?

Does anyone use one, two, or three lights?

Dhair

Does anyone sleep with red light? I tried it once, and it made me feel very uneasy and anxious, but I plan on trying it again.

Do you have a laser helmet, Dave?

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Dhair

If you mean this: FDA-cleared Laser Hair Growth Treatment | Theradome Grows New Hair

Not yet, probably one day when my hair loss gets more noticeable. You sleep with it on?
No , but I need to get one ASAP. It seems like most guys with helmets have the ones John (Overmachogrande) makes. I thought you might have been talking about that.
Anyway, some people seem to be easily over stimulated by red light bulbs. Not sure why that is. Maybe it's similar to the effect of taking too much thyroid . Sudden increase in metabolism making it extremely difficult to get enough food as fuel to keep up with it.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

@Dhair

I noticed the over-stimulation normally before I used them regularly. I've also heard some go into ketosis (or their liver glycogen runs out before they make it through the light.)

I'm just thinking that there's some real potential for longevity extension with these using "Peat principles," since darkness is a primary stressor.

Another point: Ray says that pCPA interrupts REM sleep due to the reduction in serotonin, so maybe red light will do the same.

papaya

i'm looking for a near infrared space heater to use/sleep with for the winter. do u know of one that's good, i know that some have radiation???

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals