Decently Priced 650nm / 850nm 12" X 12" Light

Jib

Sgrow 660nm 850nm Infrared Red LED Light Therapy PDT Photon mito joovv DPL | eBay

It's 45 watts. 1:1 ratio of 660nm to 850nm light.

If you're having issues with the link, just Google search "jonestami eBay." The seller has a whole bunch of stuff for sale that looks very useful.

I just got this in today. I was "watching" it on eBay and got a special offer from the seller for $82.90. Bought it immediately.

There is a 500 watt version available though it's quite a bit more expensive:

Fast Ship RED Infrared 660nm 850nm LED Light Therapy Sgrow DPL revive mito joovv | eBay

FWIW, the light I received today looks identical to this one selling for 250 dollars:

MyLight© Panel

Still much cheaper than the Joovv. I'm sure the quality of the Joovv is top notch, but I and many other people simply cannot afford it. Even their "mini" model is close to $700.

For well under $100, this is a great buy. Just tried it out for an hour. Laid down in bed with my shirt off, and put the panel directly on top of my bare skin. Then rolled over to lay face-down and put it on my back. I have no way of measuring whether it's an effective dose of light or not, but it felt good and I felt very warm after.

If you really wanted to get more coverage, you could order two of these and Velcro them together very easily. For under $200, that wouldn't be bad...if this is an effective dose of light, that is.

The "MyLight" uses 630nm as well. So they're not the same. But they look identical and are both 45 watts. If they are the same, then as listed on the website, at 0 inches they should have 60 mW/cm squared.

Either way, I'm very happy with this purchase, and am already considering getting a second panel, and attaching them to make a 12" x 24" red LED panel. I've heard that the total area of the body exposed to the light is important, and the more coverage, the better.

OP
Jib

Jib

Poked around the forums here a bit more, and found this:

https://www.amazon.com/Full-Light-T...d_r=1V5TZ8MNQH9MD4C8T16N&psc=1&qid=1582409088

There seems to be a fair amount of debate over whether or not 850nm (near infrared) light is dangerous or not.

This is a pure 660nm light panel, at a decent size and decent price. 11.8" x 22".

Careful Where You Put That. Red Light On Testes Could Be A Problem

I'm not sure at the power rating of this 660/850 combo light I bought, if putting it directly on top of bare skin is "too close."

Anyway, seems more research is needed. I'm not convinced that 850nm light is harmful, or that it has absolutely no benefits beyond 660nm light.

But these seem like some good, affordable options. Again, the Joovv seems excellent, and apparently has the ability to select which light spectrums are activated, e.g. you can turn on only 850nm, or only 660nm, or a mix, depending on your preference. But for thousands of dollars it is well beyond what most people can afford. For people paranoid about near infrared light causing potential damage, the full panel 660nm LED listed here seems like a good option.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals