What Red Light To Get? Help Appreciated

tallglass13

I think life-giving store has the best quality red lights the mixture infrared and orange is the best you can really feel a difference

Waremu

I think life-giving store has the best quality red lights the mixture infrared and orange is the best you can really feel a difference

I just ordered a few of their red/orange lights and I concur. Very good quality. Been feeling very relaxed using them and my skin and hair looks better, which is something I was not expecting to happen. Thought it was just me or some placebo effect, but I am getting compliments from people as well, so now I figured it wasn't just me. Lol.

thelastsamurai

Hi!

link of the model, please.

I'm interested for the scalp / hair.

I have a diffuse with several bald areas

how to use it?

Thanks!

Soren

Forum Supporter
Hi!

link of the model, please.

I'm interested for the scalp / hair.

I have a diffuse with several bald areas

how to use it?

Thanks!

Good summary here of Red Light's role in restoring hair growth. He also offers some devices but I agree with the previous posters that life giving store is the best value for money and they make good products.
Hair Loss Light Therapy - Red Light Man

This is also a good guide to dosing.
Complete guide to light therapy dosing - Red Light Man

In terms of which model to get if it is just for hair loss I would go for one of these two.
https://lifegivingstore.com/store/PL1-Orange-&-Red-610nm-630nm-670-p9976574
- Life Giving Store

tallglass13

I just hold it with my hand, and shine very closely to my scalp. moving it around every 20 seconds or so. usually try for like 15 total minutes

Callmestar

vitallightred.com

Big enough to get good body coverage, small enough to move it around. Not overpowered like other devices which have made me feel ill!

magnesiumania

I just hold it with my hand, and shine very closely to my scalp. moving it around every 20 seconds or so. usually try for like 15 total minutes

Is that really enough time to make a difference? Im interested in the stimulation of the activation of cytochrome c oxidase, is there a specific wavelenght associted with it? And is the device emmiting EMF a problem? I seem to recall Jack Kruse warn about this that make a hugh EMF.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals