Red Light Man

Jude

Has anyone got the full body light from the red light man? I am seriously considering buying one. Thanks x

Corinnelouise

Ive sent emails and web contacts and not hearing back at all. Im a little concerned to buy something so expensive from someone who never responds to emails.

Tamas Ferencz

8 weeks is a long time. There is no excuse not to respond. Today after a lot of research I have found the manufacturer of these lamps... I think..

aquaman

Nope I’ve been emailing for about 8 weeks now never had a single reply from their webpage or direct email address

This is nonsense... you've made 5 posts, of which 3 have been about Redlightman's supposed lack of response to emails and subtly warning people not to buy from him.

I wrote an email to him a month ago and it got replied same day.

Also responding to this thread from a new member with only one post, this one about Redlightman. Hmmm. Something very fishy going on here.

Tamas Ferencz

I am a new member as well. I got into red light just now and I have found this forum, does not mean he is fishy. I went through the thread and others mentioned lack of response from RLM as well.

rawmeat

Peat simply recommends a 250-500W clear incandescent to get a variety of beneficial wavelengths. It is much cheaper too.

Corinnelouise

This is nonsense... you've made 5 posts, of which 3 have been about Redlightman's supposed lack of response to emails and subtly warning people not to buy from him.

Also responding to this thread from a new member with only one post, this one about Redlightman. Hmmm. Something very fishy going on here.
Think you might need to take off the tin foil hat there’s no conspiracy here friend!

I’m a practicing naturopath in Australia and this forum is the other thing that comes up when I google him.

I have emailed and emailed trying to import the light and then used this forum to try and find out more info.

I’m extremely busy in my practice and while I do read the posts in here I don’t have time to contribute at the moment I’m just trying to get the bloody light in so people can start using it

8 weeks of no replies via various contacts is completely unacceptable and while I’m ever so happy for you that you got a reply that doesn’t make my experience “none sense”

If I had an inclination to engage with internet know-it-all’s id go and screen shot all of the unreplied to emails but I’ll just leave you as the expert of everything including complete strangers personal experiences

Corinnelouise

And there’s no “subtle warning” I’m getting notifications from
This post saying people are replying and I’m 1. Hoping it’s the company and 2. Simply updating that no I’m not getting a reply

God internet people are strange

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals