What's Your Opinion On 9/11? All Ideas Welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

x-ray peat

Out of curiosity: Do you have (can you point me to) a proof that EM is "controlled opposition" ? Feel free to PM me if this starts going of subject. Thanks.
I didn't mean to get in jews/no-jews debates as it's not a point in the "world government" for me. Although many certainly read EM, and with much evidence, as anti-"jewish world order".
I used to think it was the Jews too, and that's to be expected with the vast majority of info promoted on the Internet blaming them. After sometime I realized that is what they want us to believe. It also didnt make any sense how a small insignificant minority that has been persecuted for the last 2 thousand years could gain control of 7 billion people. Or more to the point, how could one family, the Rothschilds, control so many people. They could easily have been killed by any government at anytime if that were so. They also just popped up in the 1700s and this conspiracy has been going on for a lot longer than that. Ive since come to believe that other players are in charge and as a general rule, when someone is blaming the Jews and the Jews only I smell something else at work. If he was legit he wouldnt leave out so much history and so many other players involved.

One thing that stands out in his bio is that Eustace Mullins worked for Joe McCarthey and the house UnAmerican committee. Based on my research McCarthy and the whole Communist witch hunt was a smokescreen designed to cover for all the Nazis being smuggled into the country through the Vatican Rat Lines. Both Communism and Nazism were controlled by the same people and just used as a false dialectic to manipulate everyone into war.

the New world Order - global government run by a scientific dictatorship. a neo-feudal society basically

Ive heard many interpretations so who really knows. 666 represents the solar gods worshiped in Babylon, known as Lucifer today who to the occult is another Sun god. The bringer of light
Ive heard 9/11 is the displacement of God since God is often re[presented by the number 10. So you are skipping God. But these occult symbols have multiple meanings. both 9 and esp 11 are powerful occult numbers
This one world government is ?

New world order was mostly setup from 500 years ago when the heliocentric globe model was pushed. But we knew the earth is central then and now we know there is more land beyond the poles proven by expeditions. Heliocentric globe model is a scam. All the governments are in on it. "Global" government is already settled. And they are taking our money.

well I dont KNOW that the American Revolution happened. That could have been a false flag. And I don't KNOW that WW2 happened. Possibly all crisis actors.
Your reaction is a typical attempt to justify that you have been a victim of cognitive dissonance, alas. They all fooled us that day. Those bastards.

tankasnowgod

While truthers were spending all their energy on their ludicrous theories about thermite and building 7, governments were invading Iraq, propping up a puppet government in Afghanistan, spying on their citizens, kidnapping people off the streets and funnelling billions to corporate parasites.

Things that were *actually* happening.

Building 7 *actually* collapsed, and was never hit by an aircraft. I don't think any official explanation has ever been offered for that one.

tankasnowgod

Aaron Russo has mentioned that one of the Rockefellers told him that 9-11 would be happening months before it actually happened, if you watched his interview with Alex Jones.

Of course, no one even seems to remember America's OTHER 9-11, that happened in 2008-

Lejeboca

One thing that stands out in his bio is that Eustace Mullins worked for Joe McCarthey and the house UnAmerican committee. Based on my research McCarthy and the whole Communist witch hunt was a smokescreen designed to cover for all the Nazis being smuggled into the country through the Vatican Rat Lines. Both Communism and Nazism were controlled by the same people and just used as a false dialectic to manipulate everyone into war.

I have seen this too. Thanks for bringing this up.

boxers

this is a waste of time and energy, exactly what the govt wants. You in your room stairing into the screen searching for the truth and then do nothing about it even if you do find the truth.. they certaintly dont want you outside engaging in real life bcause you become a real threat then

Last edited:

Spondive

Sorry the 9/11 Report was a coverup start to finish. How can you expect a government sponsored investigation to tell the truth about a government sponsored operation? Do you think the Warren Commission told the truth about the JFK assassination? A book published by a major media company and promoted by Newsweek is just part of the psyop, more propaganda and disinfo to keep us chasing shadows. You'll have to look elsewhere for the truth.

On the subject of the Powers that Be...why is it that almost all movies msm etc that Jews and Israel are portrayed favorably and Catholics and Christianians as deviates and murderers and pedophiles

tankasnowgod

this is a waste of time and energy, exactly what the govt wants. You in your room stairing into the screen searching for the truth and then do nothing about it even if you do find the truth.. they certaintly dont want you outside engaging in real life bcause you become a real threat then

Well, your opinion is that it is a waste of time. Mine isn't. So, question..... why are you wasting your time posting that something is a waste of time? Why not go do something that you view as worthy of your time?

boxers

Well, your opinion is that it is a waste of time. Mine isn't. So, question..... why are you wasting your time posting that something is a waste of time? Why not go do something that you view as worthy of your time?
I knew it im only kidding, im trying the less time i spend online the better i feel but its addicting as all... the time i spend on forum and social media do no good for the most part. My goal is to limit 45 min 2x a week. Which should help being very productive and not mindlessLy talking useless subjects

Last edited:

x-ray peat

On the subject of the Powers that Be...why is it that almost all movies msm etc that Jews and Israel are portrayed favorably and Catholics and Christianians as deviates and murderers and pedophiles
I actually see it as quite the opposite.

You cant combine Protestants and Catholics because they are treated very differently but in the case of Jews vs Catholics just look at any TV show with lots of Jews or lots of Catholics. Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and The Goldbergs are filled with vile antisocial misanthropes who portray all the negative Jewish tropes. Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens etc on the other hand are all filled with very likeable people. Also compare Jersey Shore with Long Island Princesses.

Another easy comparison is between the two main Pawn Store tv shows. The Catholic star of Pawn Stars, Rick Harrison is very likeable and fair. The Jewish Pawn Store owner in Hardcore Pawn, Les Gold, is like a modern day Shylock, treating his customers badly and ripping them off whenever he can. His daughter and son are just as vile.

Protestants are also portrayed very badly but it's not the Jews making that choice. They, like the Jews, are condemned as Heretics by the Council of Trent.

It's a common saying that Hollywood makes movies by Jews, for Protestants and censored by Catholics. Catholics were the main group behind the Hollywood production code since their inception. It was no coincidence that no anti German movies were made during the 30s when Hitler was putting into place his anti-Jewish agenda. This was actually an order from Joe Kennedy to all the moguls at the time. Most of the early studios were bank rolled by the catholic Bank of Italy (now Bank of America)

If the Jews ran the World then there wouldnt be so much anti-Jewish propaganda on the Internet, the United Nations wouldnt continually condemn Israel while ignoring much worse human rights violations from other countries, and Iran wouldnt have been given so many billions in cash by Obama.

Last edited:
+1 nailed it

x-ray peat

Ray has an interesting take on all this
For example, people have argued with [Chomsky] about the JFK assassination, US policy in the Vietnam war, the HIV-AIDS issue, and the 9/11 investigation. In each case, he accepts the official position of the government, and insults those who question, for example, the adequacy of the Warren Commission report, or who believe that the pharmaceutical industry would manipulate the evidence regarding AIDS, or who doubt the conclusions of the 9/11 Commission investigation.

He says that investigation of such issues is “diverting people from serious issues,” as if those aren't serious issues. And “even if it's true” that the government was involved in the 9/11 terrorism, “who cares? I mean, it doesn't have any significance. I mean it's a little bit like the huge amount of energy that's put out on trying to figure out who killed John F. Kennedy. I mean, who knows, and who cares…plenty of people get killed all the time. Why does it matter that one of them happens to be John F. Kennedy?"

"If there was some reason to believe that there was a high level conspiracy" in the JFK assassination, "it might be interesting, but the evidence against that is just overwhelming." "And after that it's just a matter of, uh, if it's a jealous husband or the mafia or someone else, what difference does it make?" "It's just taking energy away from serious issues onto ones that don't matter. And I think the same is true here," regarding the events of 9/11. These reactions seem especially significant, considering his reputation as America's leading dissenter.

The speed with which Chomskyism spread through universities in the US in the 1960s convinced me that I was right in viewing the instruction of the humanities and social sciences as indoctrination, rather than objective treatment of knowledge. The reception of the authoritarian ideas of Lorenz and his apologists in biology departments offered me a new perspective on the motivations involved in the uniformity of the orthodox views of biology and medicine.

In being introduced into a profession, any lingering tendency toward analogical-metaphoric thinking is suppressed. I have known perceptive, imaginative people who, after a year or two in medical school, had become rigid rule-followers.

One of the perennial questions people have asked when they learn of the suppression of a therapy, is “if the doctors are doing it to defend the profitable old methods, how can they refuse to use the better method even for themselves and their own family?” The answer seems to be that their minds have been radically affected by their vocational training.

Academic authoritarians, language, metaphor, animals, and science

Spondive

I actually see it as quite the opposite.

You cant combine Protestants and Catholics because they are treated very differently but in the case of Jews vs Catholics just look at any TV show with lots of Jews or lots of Catholics. Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and The Goldbergs are filled with vile antisocial misanthropes who portray all the negative Jewish tropes. Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens etc on the other hand are all filled with very likeable people. Also compare Jersey Shore with Long Island Princesses.

Another easy comparison is between the two main Pawn Store tv shows. The Catholic star of Pawn Stars, Rick Harrison is very likeable and fair. The Jewish Pawn Store owner in Hardcore Pawn, Les Gold, is like a modern day Shylock, treating his customers badly and ripping them off whenever he can. His daughter and son are just as vile.

Protestants are also portrayed very badly but it's not the Jews making that choice. They, like the Jews, are condemned as Heretics by the Council of Trent.

It's a common saying that Hollywood makes movies by Jews, for Protestants and censored by Catholics. Catholics were the main group behind the Hollywood production code since their inception. It was no coincidence that no anti German movies were made during the 30s when Hitler was putting into place his anti-Jewish agenda. This was actually an order from Joe Kennedy to all the moguls at the time. Most of the early studios were bank rolled by the catholic Bank of Italy (now Bank of America)

If the Jews ran the World then there wouldnt be so much anti-Jewish propaganda on the Internet, the United Nations wouldnt continually condemn Israel while ignoring much worse human rights violations from other countries, and Iran wouldnt have been given so many billions in cash by Obama.

There were millions of people who died in ww2 that were non Jews... why are there holocaust movies made every year and the strong emphasis being taught in government runned schools to children on the holocaust every year

aquaman

\

EXACTLY! While millions of people talk about hidden enemies (who by definition can never be fought), and argue over gun rights, the government is in full view of everyone selling off your country's resources for rich people to exploit and make even more of, allowing them to poison your air, water supply, food, convincing poor people to vote for lower taxes on billionaires, removing worker rights, etc etc etc. They even tell you they're doing it. And people then talk about the secret anonymous Globalists. The Globalists are listed on the USA.gov website with their pictures and names, moving between oil companies, Goldman sachs and the government.

But yeah... keep fighting for your right to buy an AR15 (FREEEEEDOM!) and keep making youtube videos about invisible lasers burning houses while they continue to chop down every last bit of old growth forest and poison you with their extractive industries :)

People are terrible at keeping secrets. They are the worst. A conspiracy of this magnitude would have required involvement of hundreds if not thousands of people.

If the conspiracy was real, not one, but many of them would have slipped by now.

Not that I have any faith in media or the government, or humanity as such, but THAT factor alone is virtually a guarantee that no conspiracy took place.

Frankdee20

People are terrible at keeping secrets. They are the worst. A conspiracy of this magnitude would have required involvement of hundreds if not thousands of people.

If the conspiracy was real, not one, but many of them would have slipped by now.

Not that I have any faith in media or the government, or humanity as such, but THAT factor alone is virtually a guarantee that no conspiracy took place.

Good point, so you think letter opener armed guys took control of the plane ?

x-ray peat

There were millions of people who died in ww2 that were non Jews... why are there holocaust movies made every year and the strong emphasis being taught in government runned schools to children on the holocaust every year
I don’t think all these Holocaust movies are doing the Jews any favors, or helping anyone else for that matter. Perhaps it’s a form of trauma based programming. Teaching young kids about the horrors of the Holocaust must have a very negative impact on them. This is especially so for Jewish children.

It's also done nothing to reduce anti-Semitism. Jews are consistently at the top of the FBI hate crime incident list but I don’t remember Obama or Bush saying anything about that, just that we should be nice to Muslims. Anti Israel bias is blatantly promoted on campus by left wing professors

Maybe showing Jews as desperately pathetic and groveling for life doesn’t bring about sympathy but rather more negative associations. I would also say that the experience of the Jews (and Gypsies perhaps) during the Holocaust, in terms of sheer percentages of their population, dwarfs what happened to other groups even if more non-Jews were killed. Almost half of all Jews alive were killed. Also these other groups weren’t killed in a systematic industrial operation or brutalized for ten years before the final solution was put into place.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

That’s what most people don’t get. None of this is kept a secret as it’s all hidden in plain sight. Many many whistleblowers have come forth only to be ignored, put in prison, financially ruined, or killed. There is so much scientific evidence that proves these false flags aren’t what they say they are and nobody seems to care. It’s as if we are all under a form of mass hypnosis and inoculated to the truth.

As just on example a 9/11 Widow and truther went to see Obama thinking if only he knew what happened during 9/11 he would reopen the investigation. What happened after the meeting? Her plane back to Buffalo mysteriously crashed and all aboard died. This was barely mentioned in the media, especially that she was a truther who was suing the Government. Disclosing secrets doesnt matter if nobody is listening.

Mysterious 9/11 Witness Deaths

All of the JFK witnesses were killed as well

Last edited:

WWG1WGA

I used to think it was the Jews too, and that's to be expected with the vast majority of info promoted on the Internet blaming them. After sometime I realized that is what they want us to believe. It also didnt make any sense how a small insignificant minority that has been persecuted for the last 2 thousand years could gain control of 7 billion people. Or more to the point, how could one family, the Rothschilds, control so many people. They could easily have been killed by any government at anytime if that were so. They also just popped up in the 1700s and this conspiracy has been going on for a lot longer than that. Ive since come to believe that other players are in charge and as a general rule, when someone is blaming the Jews and the Jews only I smell something else at work. If he was legit he wouldnt leave out so much history and so many other players involved.
Payseur.

Peater

Good point, so you think letter opener armed guys took control of the plane ?

Shame the towers weren't made from whatever the recovered passports were made from

Just one lucky, lucky find. Sometimes I can't find a piece of paper in an office that hasn't been vaporised.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals