What's Your Opinion On 9/11? All Ideas Welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Jon

As far as motives for 9/11 ehh..I'm sure oil interests were the reason why it was made easy for the events to happen (Halliburton and their suspect johnny on the spot cleanup job after s Sadams troops supposedly burned the oil fields). We needed a reason to be in the Middle East...just like our gov. Wanted a reason to be in WWII and subsequently let Pearl Harbor happen.

But as to why the building collapsed the way they did, and the wreckage is hidden from public view? Well I think that has to do with the liability of NYC. Those buildings had so many corners cut to be built and so many mob ties to get cheap materials and funding that when the first bomb went off in the parking garage in the 90's it literally vaporized the mortar off the rebar it became pretty apparent these buildings weren't safe. That's not what happens unless your mortar is mostly just sand...

Quite a few fire marshals committed suicide after 9/11 for being guilty of looking the other way when it came to the fallacy of the buildings structural integrity.

NYC would be liable for all those deaths and damage to the economic infrastructure if anyone could ever show exact which slime balls glued the towers together before their demise on 9/11.

aquaman

Lose FAT, build muscle. Below 15% body fat, the face looks much better. Plus the androgens from strength training.

Edit: keep a decent suntan level as someone else said. Makes a HUGE difference to attractiveness.

uhm, you don't KNOW this, it is just what you saw on TV, which was faked footage, or what others told you was same mass media disinformation.
No airplane crashing in to skyscraper building can bring it down. Demolition does that. Did it well.

I heard the latest theory is after No Planes, is now No Victims, coz the buildings were evacuated before demolition or something? Who knows more about this?

well I dont KNOW that the American Revolution happened. That could have been a false flag. And I don't KNOW that WW2 happened. Possibly all crisis actors.

Peater

But as to why the building collapsed the way they did, and the wreckage is hidden from public view? Well I think that has to do with the liability of NYC. Those buildings had so many corners cut to be built and so many mob ties to get cheap materials and funding that when the first bomb went off in the parking garage in the 90's it literally vaporized the mortar off the rebar it became pretty apparent these buildings weren't safe. That's not what happens unless your mortar is mostly just sand...

Quite a few fire marshals committed suicide after 9/11 for being guilty of looking the other way when it came to the fallacy of the buildings structural integrity.

Where did you read about this? I thought the whole point of the twin towers was that the load bearing parts were the metal frame on the outside. Of course that would stop at ground level so the mortar story may still be true as well.

Frankdee20

As far as motives for 9/11 ehh..I'm sure oil interests were the reason why it was made easy for the events to happen (Halliburton and their suspect johnny on the spot cleanup job after s Sadams troops supposedly burned the oil fields). We needed a reason to be in the Middle East...just like our gov. Wanted a reason to be in WWII and subsequently let Pearl Harbor happen.

NYC would be liable for all those deaths and damage to the economic infrastructure if anyone could ever show exact which slime balls glued the towers together before their demise on 9/11.

Very interesting point and quite possibly valid. Definitely an angle we don’t much about.

Jon

Where did you read about this? I thought the whole point of the twin towers was that the load bearing parts were the metal frame on the outside. Of course that would stop at ground level so the mortar story may still be true as well.

My professor taught us in fire inspection :) I went to school to be a marshal lol didn't end up doing it though. The lead investigator for the buildings structural integrity, fire suppression systems, and burn patterns was of course a highly experienced marshal who now has bodyguards 24/7 because of what he knows.

Jon

@Peater for posterity sake I did a search on fire marshals and building inspector suicides post 9/11 and nothing came up but it was common knowledge in 2008 so I'm wondering if it's just slowly been swept under the rug.

The building flaws may be written about here:
http://www.jpands.org/vol8no3/schlafly.pdf

x-ray peat

You just demonstrated a text book example of what I was talking about (providing cover for, and diverting attention away from the government).
I think you may want to reread my post. I clearly stated that 9/11 was a government operation; so how is that diverting attention away from the government? Thinking the government sponsored 9/11 investigation is anything more than a coverup is naive at best. The blacked out pages that supposedly point the blame at Saudi Arabia, or at CIA incompetence, is the real diversion.

It wasnt Lucky Larry Silverstein who had the entire US airforce stand down that day. It wasnt the Saudi Government that quickly carted off all the evidence and shipped it overseas to China, it wasnt a rogue CIA acting on its on or the Mossad that had FEMA agents propositioned the day before. And it wasnt George W Bush that orchestrated a worldwide coverup that involved every country in the world. The truth is that the world has been run by a one world government for a long time now. The only battle left is to convince the people that is what they really want and need.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

I think you may want to reread my post. I clearly stated that 9/11 was a government operation; so how is that diverting attention away from the government? Thinking the government sponsored 9/11 investigation is anything more than a coverup is naive at best. The blacked out pages supposedly pointing the blame at Saudi Arabia or CIA incompetence is the real diversion.

It wasnt Luck Larry Silverstein who had the entire US airforce stand down that day. It wasnt the Saudi Government that quickly carted off all the evidence and shipped it overseas to China, it wasnt a rogue CIA acting on its on. It wasnt the Mossad that had FEMA agents propositioned the day before. And it wasnt George W Bush that orchestrated a worldwide coverup that involved every country in the world. The truth is that the world has been run by a one world government for a long time now. The only battle left is to convince the people that is what they really want and need.

This one world government is ?

Jon

Has he stated his own opinion of the events anywhere or does he need guard despite keeping his mouth shut?

Tbh I have no idea lol I learned this 10 years ago when I was 19 and not entirely interested at the time. I can't even remember the investigators name

thomas00

I think you may want to reread my post. I clearly stated that 9/11 was a government operation; so how is that diverting attention away from the government?

Because pursuing the truther conspiracy doesn't actually lead to any scrutiny of government or activism. The end result is just a group of people living in their heads, speculating, ruminating, maybe selling some merchandise. Meanwhile, the government carries on with business as usual.

When anybody suggest that focusing on extraordinarily elaborate explanations that only a few people believe in is of far greater value than investigating the wilful retraction of information by the government that nobody can deny is a fact, they're prioritising their personal conviction over reason, as well as giving public officials the cover they need to let them get away with it. It's the narcissism that's at the core of many wild conspiracy theories.

You say scrutiny of the redacted passages isn't warranted based on what? That it's a diversion (that you haven't supplied evidence for), that they apparently don't contain much of value (how could you know?)....this is apologetics. If you don't want to know the truth any time the government lies or withholds, then you don't want to know the truth at all.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Because pursuing the truther conspiracy doesn't actually lead to any scrutiny of government or activism. The end result is just a group of people living in their heads, speculating, ruminating, maybe selling some merchandise. Meanwhile, the government carries on with business as usual.

When anybody suggest that focusing on extraordinarily elaborate explanations that only a few people believe in is of far greater value than investigating the wilful retraction of information by the government that nobody can deny is a fact, they're prioritising their personal conviction over reason, as well as giving public officials the cover they need to let them get away with it. It's the narcissism that's at the core of many wild conspiracy theories.
You still haven't answered the question as to why you think a Government sponsored investigation would contain anything more than what the government would want to be known or would be anymore than a coverup. I think the only narcissism involved is your inability to see the fallacy in your argument and the extent to which you continually denigrate others as "truthers" or "Conspiracy Theorists" because they dont agree with you or your ego.

x-ray peat

You say scrutiny of the redacted passages isn't warranted based on what? That it's a diversion (that you haven't supplied evidence for), that they apparently don't contain much of value (how could you know?)....this is apologetics. If you don't want to know the truth any time the government lies or withholds, then you don't want to know the truth at all.
I know because the members of the 9/11 Commission have admitted that their report was a failure. I also dont engage in magical thinking that all our answers are contained in a few blacked out pages of a self admitted government coverup.
maybe another viewpoint will convince you of this folly

9/11 - the big cover-up?
The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

Jon

I know because the members of the 9/11 Commission have admitted that their report was a failure. I also dont engage in magical thinking that all our answers are contained in a few blacked out pages of a self admitted government coverup.
maybe another viewpoint will convince you of this folly

9/11 - the big cover-up?
The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

As far as what I've learned this is dead on. Just like the U.S. entering WWII, and keeping us in Vietnam to gain access to the gulf of Tonkin, it's not jus ONE agency, government, or group that had interests in perpetuating these events. I think generally that's why cinspiracies are hard to prove, because it's never just one person or one angle or a singular interest that makes it happen.

Lejeboca

the world has been run by a one world government for a long time now. The only battle left is to convince the people that is what they really want and need.

+1 !

This one world government is ?

This describes/names it very well with plenty of references to the sources, as we like it on raypeatforum :
Eustace Mullins The World Order, Our Secret Rulers, 2nd Edition, 1992 : Eustace Mullins : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive .

x-ray peat

+1 !

This describes/names it very well with plenty of references to the sources, as we like it on raypeatforum :
Eustace Mullins The World Order, Our Secret Rulers, 2nd Edition, 1992 : Eustace Mullins : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive .
Eustace Mullins is controlled opposition. The Jews have been the scapegoat for TPTB for a long time. Many of them work for the elite as their Court Jews and are purposely placed in the most conspicuous positions, but they are not in charge.

Lejeboca

Eustace Mullins is controlled opposition. The Jews have been the scapegoat for TPTB for a long time. Many of them work for the elite as their Court Jews and are purposely placed in the most conspicuous positions, but they are not in charge.

Out of curiosity: Do you have (can you point me to) a proof that EM is "controlled opposition" ? Feel free to PM me if this starts going of subject. Thanks.
I didn't mean to get in jews/no-jews debates as it's not a point in the "world government" for me. Although many certainly read EM, and with much evidence, as anti-"jewish world order".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals