What's Your Opinion On 9/11? All Ideas Welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Gone Peating

[QUOTE="Runenight201, post: 379154, member: 7863"]I agree with the premise that planes flew into towers, they collapsed, people died. Believing anything else is straight disrespect to the thousands of responders and people who's family members were killed on that day. [/QUOTE]

Except for building 7. No plane hit it, yet it collapsed in about 5 seconds

Gone Peating

To @x-ray peat 's credit, it is quite clear now that the Jesuits are not even Christians.

Six cardinals and bishops who condemned pagan ‘Pachamama’ rituals at Vatican

Just a brief look at their history, and the fruits of their labor tells you that they are an organization of sociopathic losers with nothing better to do than try to control people's lives.

I'm pretty shocked, especially since I went to a Jesuit high school.

Although I do disagree with x-ray peat on one thing, the zionists are definitely batshit insane too. There are just less of them.

tankasnowgod

And remember, the X-Files spinoff "The Lone Gunmen" predicted the entire thing 6 months before it happened-

GelatinGoblin

"9/11 is more likely a result of God removing His hedge of blessing on this nation, due to our rebellion against Him." Is one of the more ridiculous things I have ever read.

I was raised in that environment, went to christian schools, was thoroughly indoctrinated, religion offers many benefits and endows morals/ethics onto the Lower classes so they will not share the same tactics as the upper classes and will be "satisfied" with their lower stations in life for a light at the end of the tunnel.

It is also very useful for waging "relgion war" or Arab vs Christian and what not.

I keep up facades around my friends/family that still grasp onto those peasant superstitions since my relationships with them are more important than the truth.

The rich have Lust, Pride and whatever else.. all very much useless

JamesGatz

The below short video on youtube talks about the arch. I now recall it was David Rockefeller that had the towers built to frame the arch (sorry-it has been along time since I looked into these things). Then it was moved in 2007 for no good reason. If you don't want to watch to the whole video, it starts talking about the arch/towers at around 4 minutes.

The exact quote on the arch is "the ends justify the deed"
In the latter sculpture, a hand holds a book bearing the Latin phrase Exitus Acta Probat ("the end justifies the deed").

Here is the video:

Damn this video is some next level stuff - blew my mind

Regina

@Badger There are hundreds of books and Internet sites that all claim the same drivel, but that doesn't make any of it true. This is how they scapegoat a people. They don't leave things to chance, but rather purposely and skillfully foment this hatred, most commonly through false accusations like you quoted, the more outrageous the better. These tricks to manipulate the masses never change. In the past the Church claimed that Jews made their Matzos out of Christian blood and were personally responsible for killing Christ, now they say that Jews worship Satan, are not monotheists, and Nazism is actually Judaism in disguise. No matter how many times the Protocols of the Elders of Zion has been proven to be a fraud, people still quote it as the truth.

As Jesuit Priest and Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt said, "Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?"

Your weak equivalence that Jews "wear strange hair cuts and clothing" as compared to "the funny fashion styles of Catholic high ranking clerics" is telling. Hasidic Jews wear their 18th century Eastern European clothes as a way to build group identity and to pay respect to their heritage. Their "strange haircuts" is mandated in the Bible that you shouldn't cut the hair on the sides of your head ( a Pagan practice at the time). In comparison the costumes and rituals of the Catholic clergy, including the fish head shaped Mitre and other regalia, the title Ponitifex, prayers to Mary or the Queen of Heaven, and the plethora of Sun symbols in the Church are all taken from Babylon and other pagan religions. Speaking of funny haircuts, Monks who shave their heads in tonsures are explicitly breaking the same commandment to not cut you hair as the Pagans did in tribute to the Sun god.

Accusing your enemies of what you do is that oldest trick in the book. You can read Jesuit Priest Malachi Martin for a discussion as to how far Satanism has crept into the church today, but in reality it goes much farther back.

"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia—rites and practices— was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites." (p. 632) "The Keys of This Blood" Father Malachi Martin SJ

This should give a new perspective on why the ancient and ongoing practice of pedophilia in the Church is never really addressed, and why its main enablers, like Cardinal Bernard Law are not fired but rather promoted when discovered.

The Occult and more specifically the Jesuits, have infiltrated all religions and today they are in charge of all of them. This is why not one religious leader speaks out against the Jesuits or the NWO as they did 100 years ago. In the case of the Jews, they often use a little known sect, the Sabbatean/Frankists who are followers of a Jesuit created false Messiah from 1666, and actually practice the opposite of the Bible. Though they still outwardly profess to be Jewish, they converted to Catholicism en masse 200 years ago and have been working alongside the Jesuits for the Jews destruction and the New World Order ever since. The Rothschilds, for example, are Sabbateans. I suspect that the Jews you are quoting who write about the Blood Libel or Holocaust denial are Sabbateans or fake Jews used to promote anti-Semitism. Not surprisingly, the Unz site you quoted from doesnt have one article about the Jesuits.

All religions are comprised of individuals who have some abhorrent beliefs. But just because one Rabbi says something truly shocking about non-Jews doesn’t mean that all Jews believe that. The 7,000 page Talmud also has some questionable quotes from individual Rabbis that are derogatory but the vast majority of teachings are based on the biblical injunction to treat the stranger as yourself. I know because I have looked into these common anti-Semitic claims of the evil Talmud. BTW Papal Bulls and other Vatican official documents say far worse about Protestants and Jews than anything in the Talmud. The same is true for the Quaran and the Hadith.

Your self-admittedly hyperbolic quote that Nazism has anything to do with Judaism is especially ironic as Hitler and most of his leadership were devout Catholics, operating under the direction of the Jesuits. Their occult practices are just the esoteric side of the Mysteries of Catholicism and a specialty of their Jesuit Masters. The Jesuits have been in charge of the Vatican Inquisitions ever since the 1500s, and the Holocaust was no different. Hitler was just their puppet.

"Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the Party." Adolph Hitler Manfred Barthel, "The Jesuits: History and Legend of the Society of Jesus (New York, 1984), Adolf Hitler, p.266.

"The Third Reich is the first world power which not only acknowledges but also puts into practice the high principles of the papacy." Franz von Papen, former Chancellor of Germany

Today the wars in the Middle East are just another Inquisition under the cover of war, rooting out the heretical Protestants/Christians. This is why so relatively few Middle Eastern refugees to the US and Europe have been Christian and why Christian cities like Allepo have been targeted. If you look at the military and intelligence leadership of the US for the last twenty years you will see that the vast majority are Jesuit Trained or Catholic. This btw is also true for most of the Congressional leadership, the Supreme Court as well as our current President who went to Jesuit Fordham University. They are no longer working from behind the scenes. Trump’s Catholic Warriors

You seem to have a huge hole in your historical knowledge of this subject and are unfortunately filling it up with lies and disinfo. I have suggested in the past several books on the Jesuits that would help, but it seems you are a bit too preoccupied pouring through your anti-Jewish BS of Christian blood sacrifices and other tired lies which have been thoroughly disproved over and over again.

Peatful

675984F2-39EC-4B08-BDC8-5FA7E2A6FF59.png

Peatful

nomoreketones

Do you believe the government narrative?

Who is behind it and why?
I do believe the government narrative on this one.

Osama bin Laden organized it because he didn't like the United States being involved in the politics of Saudi Arabia.

Aad

Done by the CIA, Saudi Intelligence, Israeli Mossad and rogue elements of the DoD.

May they all burn in hell for all eternity.

Peatful

TheCedar1

Do you believe the government narrative?

Who is behind it and why?
Hell nah I don't believe the government, how the hell can two air planes collapse a very large building like that? Of course the building would be destroyed on top, but to collapse it all would take serious explosive power and even then you would have to cause this explosion on the bottom of the building to wreck its foundation.

If it wasn't obvious enough, Bush was the one who caused this, just like Putin demolished the apartment buildings in Moscow to use as a scapegoat for an invasion of Chechnya, Bush did 9/11 to use as a scapegoat to occupy Iraq for its resources.

5LGreenback

Ok- im 15 minutes in and-

It’s good.

Especially scientific minds.
Diving in to aether and EWT.

This helps me understand how the Guidestones probably were taken down as well.

And how this may be used in our future.
Does anyone remember what this video is/ was? Its been removed Id like to check it out and hopefully its available on another platform?

Is it the documentary on 9 11 aircraft likely being holograms?

Peatful

Does anyone remember what this video is/ was? Its been removed Id like to check it out and hopefully its available on another platform?

Is it the documentary on 9 11 aircraft likely being holograms?
Yes.

I do

The title was 9.11 Alchemy

The evidence he spoke of regarding holograms was solid
I believe with my eyes with what he concluded or proved

It was by a documentary maker named Chris

He was Open Cage Media
Then went to Wolf something Media

He was banned from YouTube

He has a patreon page

Worth the sleuthing imo

5LGreenback

Yes.

I do

The title was 9.11 Alchemy

The evidence he spoke of regarding holograms was solid
I believe with my eyes with what he concluded or proved

It was by a documentary maker named Chris

He was Open Cage Media
Then went to Wolf something Media

He was banned from YouTube

He has a patreon page

Worth the sleuthing imo
Thank you very much. Ill track it down it sounds interesting and different to the documentary I thought it might have been.

Peatful