What's Your Opinion On 9/11? All Ideas Welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

TreasureVibe

None of these wars has been good for the Jews and especially not for Christians. The truth is that Israel has been a Jesuit creation from the start and will be the downfall of the Jews. They are being set up for a final World War between Islam and the West when Israel will be destroyed. The Vatican will be there to take over, as it has wanted to do since the Crusades when it was called the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem. That is how the Jesuits operate. They foment a war between their enemies and then pick up the pieces when it’s over.

How exactly has letting Iran take over the Middle East been good for Israel? What US intervention in the Middle East ever benefited Israel? Saddam Husein was much better for Israel and America as he kept Iran contained.
The Iranian dictatorship is collapsing internally, as nation wide protests have erupted, calling for the death of the dictator. Trump supports the Iranian people in their struggle.

sugarisgreat

So X Ray, you’re ruling out Jewish Banking Lobbyist ? Is this a scapegoat in and if itself ? To make a world minority appear irrelevant, despite their Uber relevance in banking ?

Wasn't usury/banking/finance issues part (if not all) of the problems in Germany pre WWI and before WWII?
God warns in the O.T. that the "jews" that do not heed the coming prophet (Jesus-Messiah), Moses said was coming (Deut.18:15-19), God would require it of him.
70 A.D. and the destruction of Jerusalem (Mat 24) started it and it has been ongoing. Those "jews," who by rejecting Jesus, were actually rejecting God would be wanderers through the earth. This has been an ongoing curse. Paul re-quotes King David's warning in Romans 11:9 too. “Let their table (money table) become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.” Psalm 69:22 (KJV).

The Scriptures tell us that Jerusalem will be trodden down of the gentiles until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled. (Luke 21:24-KJV) Most would agree "the times of the gentiles" has not been fulfilled yet. So, who is there? A lot of gentiles claiming to be jews?
True jews are those that are circumcised in the heart (Romans 2: 28-29)=people of all nations.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

The Iranian dictatorship is collapsing internally, as nation wide protests have erupted, calling for the death of the dictator. Trump supports the Iranian people in their struggle.
My understanding is that the protests ended earlier this year and a much more regressive police state has been installed. The teaching of English has been banned, many arrested, and censorship is worse than ever. Seems like the Mullahs have further cemented their rule.

BTW if the US wanted to overthrow the Mullahs they could easily do that at any time, especially with all the civil discontent. That is what the CIA does best. The fact that they dont even try is evidence that this is how the world powers want it to be. They always create their own enemies.

A couple of Tweets from Trump didnt change anything. You have to judge these people by the outcome and not be their promises or rhetoric. They are all liars

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A couple of Tweets from Trump didnt change anything. You have to judge these people by the outcome and not be their promises or rhetoric. They are all liars
You are stuck on satans frequency and the understandings of man. Totally missing the Blessings pouring down now.

BTW if the US wanted to overthrow the Mullahs they could easily do that at any time, especially with all the civil discontent.
We are going to crush Iran, it is Written. Have you not read?

x-ray peat

You are stuck on satans frequency and the understandings of man. Totally missing the Blessings pouring down now.

We are going to crush Iran, it is Written. Have you not read?
I have read

Matthew 24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

and

2 Timothy 3
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Swamp the drain!

Last edited:

vulture

yes, they are ushering in the Aeon of Horus as detailed by Aleister Crowley, also known as the New Age. The star child is Horus.

Its origins is in the occult and freemasonry which have been used by the power elite to dupe their useful idiots to go along with their satanic plan.
I actually had chances of becoming a freemason, but I always asked myself: how could I know if I'm part of a conspiracy of higher intestests?

x-ray peat

I actually had chances of becoming a freemason, but I always asked myself: how could I know if I'm part of a conspiracy of higher intestests?
Interesting, did they approach you and ask if you wanted to join?

vulture

Interesting, did they approach you and ask if you wanted to join?
I was working with a few of them for months, as soon as they saw I had the skills, they kept sending me to another freemasons business, having some kind of friendship with one of them, I had another one friend of the family and working a few meters from my office. I asked them separatedly but answers didn't seem quite clear enought for me, even though they seem cool to talk about it with me. I even got inside a lodge a few times doing some jobs. But didn't find anything interesting beside weird symbols.
I never asked to get in, but I think I could have easily tried it. They surely had subtle ways to distinguish each other. But I always asked myself: if I got in how could I know whose higher interests am I serving?

x-ray peat

I never asked to get in, but I think I could have easily tried it. They surely had subtle ways to distinguish each other. But I always asked myself: if I got in how could I know whose higher interests am I serving?
You have good instincts. Most high level masons dont even know who is calling the shots or what the real agenda is they are working for.

Last edited:

Ideonaut

Buildings were demolished. Many engineers have said it was not possible for a single airplane to collapse those buildings. If you look at the videos you'll see how they caved in on themselves. A fire on the top floors wouldn't cause that. Reasons as to who or why ? Many ideas out there. Who knows but my guess is it has something to do with........ummm MONEY.
this piece on 911 anomalies is very interesting and well done https://readpublichouse.com/2018/03/according-to-mae-9-11-planes/
the conclusion that unknown advanced technology brought the towers down seems correct given the anomalies presented. they say the military has technology 50 years ahead of what it allows to be known.

aquaman

I remember Ray saying he’s not seen a logical explanation.

All I know is a 400,000 pound metal lump travelling at 500+ mph, carrying 10-20,000 gallons of jet fuel, sliced most of the way through the building.

Frankdee20

All I know is a 400,000 pound metal lump travelling at 500+ mph, carrying 10-20,000 gallons of jet fuel, sliced most of the way through the building.

I mean, has they’re ever been a similar incident via accident to compare this too ? We can all speculate, but this was such an isolated case right ? I’m not saying the official narrative is true either.

Waynish

The official story is by definition a conspiracy theory. This conspiracy theory is headed up by Osama, a famous CIA asset and ally, who was known to be on kidney dialysis years prior: as the mastermind. And committed by some strip-club frequenting radicalized Muslims - whom the FBI was already partially watching. Together they undermined the most powerful defense system in the world using box cutters, and better flying skills than career professional pilots have testified to having...

x-ray peat

The neurotic ravings of the 'truthers' have diverted a huge amount of energy from investigating the actual conspiracy. Namely, the one involving all those blanked out pages in the 9/11 report. It's been a great gift to all those with something to hide (CIA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, American politicians)

High-ranking CIA and Saudi officials conspired to bury details about their 9/11 roles, says a new book
Sorry the 9/11 Report was a coverup start to finish. How can you expect a government sponsored investigation to tell the truth about a government sponsored operation? Do you think the Warren Commission told the truth about the JFK assassination? A book published by a major media company and promoted by Newsweek is just part of the psyop, more propaganda and disinfo to keep us chasing shadows. You'll have to look elsewhere for the truth.

Last edited:

Waynish

The neurotic ravings of the 'truthers' have diverted a huge amount of energy from investigating the actual conspiracy. Namely, the one involving all those blanked out pages in the 9/11 report. It's been a great gift to all those with something to hide (CIA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, American politicians)

High-ranking CIA and Saudi officials conspired to bury details about their 9/11 roles, says a new book

And you're diverting attention away from the thousands of "truther's" signatures on re-investigation petitions. You claim these organizations have something to hide, but then claim "truthers" - who get ***t on the most for stating evidence that those organizations are hiding something - are the ones to blame for our inability to investigate or prosecute them? That's a better approximation of "neurotic" than those who plainly cite evidence and sign re-investigation petitions - and who put their reputations on the line by doing so!

thomas00

Sorry the 9/11 Report was a coverup start to finish. How can you expect a government sponsored investigation to tell the truth about a government sponsored operation? Do you think the Warren Commission told the truth about the JFK assassination? A book published by a major media company and promoted by Newsweek is just part of the psyop, more propaganda and disinfo to keep us chasing shadows. You'll have to look elsewhere for the truth.

You just demonstrated a text book example of what I was talking about (providing cover for, and diverting attention away from the government).

thomas00

And you're diverting attention away from the thousands of "truther's" signatures on re-investigation petitions. You claim these organizations have something to hide, but then claim "truthers" - who get ***t on the most for stating evidence that those organizations are hiding something - are the ones to blame for our inability to investigate or prosecute them? That's a better approximation of "neurotic" than those who plainly cite evidence and sign re-investigation petitions - and who put their reputations on the line by doing so!

While truthers were spending all their energy on their ludicrous theories about thermite and building 7, governments were invading Iraq, propping up a puppet government in Afghanistan, spying on their citizens, kidnapping people off the streets and funnelling billions to corporate parasites.

Things that were *actually* happening.

uhm, you don't KNOW this, it is just what you saw on TV, which was faked footage, or what others told you was same mass media disinformation.
No airplane crashing in to skyscraper building can bring it down. Demolition does that. Did it well.

I heard the latest theory is after No Planes, is now No Victims, coz the buildings were evacuated before demolition or something? Who knows more about this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals