What's Your Opinion On 9/11? All Ideas Welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Baltazar

It’s the first step of destroying the Islamic religion

Because everywhere Islam was growing so fast specially in Europe and Australia , Canada and USA

Creating terrorists or helping them
Is not a innocent idea

It’s like creating the virus to sell the anti virus

But looking deeply
The goal of this propaganda worked very well

And the Islam slowed down a lot
If we did the comparison
Between
Before 9 11
And after 9 11

Just my true honest opinion

Peater

While I find the hologram theories laughable (And in my more tin foil hat moments, wonder if they are put out to discredit ALL alternative suggestions), I also am baffled by people that wholly believe the official narrative.

Blue Jefe

Wtf is a "true honest opinion?"

I thought this was a forum for science, what's with the religious zealots in here?

Baltazar

The religion from Jewish to Christianity to Islam

If there is a god
And imo there is

All are created by the dark power
To make people hate each other more than they do

Look deeply
Jewish people
Their god told them you’re my chosen people

Then god of Christianity told Christians you are the salt of earth
And a heart can’t live without salt

And beautifully :D as well
God of Muslim said
You are the god nation that god sent
And no one is more great than you guys

All those three religion they believe in one god

I think the god of all of them ,3 religions
Is the Satan himself

And I think lord of the ring
****88 this fake god
That is really in need of his slave
That if they didn’t pray for him
He will fuuccck them now and in the hereafter

The ring was given to every religion

So now we see
Every religion believes deeply that they re the only right one lol

Lord of the ring is the best movie to explain that perfectly for those who has eyes that see , brains that think , and hearts that feel

The Illuminati (or dark powers) are who created the religions to destroy the humanity
And make them busy talking about bullcheese :D

While the Illuminati is enjoying life and money and power

My humble opinion

Baltazar

Zealots hahahah

I won’t take ur talk as an attack

Because my well being is more important that to fight back

Science ? Omg ur so funny

No complain
Good morning

x-ray peat

Explains why science is growing then.

So basically these elitiest just want to occupy planet earth themselves ? If so, why ? I don't understand the purpose.

What is good and evil then.
I think they do want a dramatically reduced population but will still need some of us peasants around to do their bidding. Star Trek shows the end result of this plan in a very sanitized and idealized way. On its most basic level its a scientific/military oligarchy with everyone serving the world state. Think of any fascist state projected into the future.

They have a completely different view of good vs evil and of God. For the most part they are Gnostics and believe that the God of the Bible has enslaved us on this realm and that Lucifer/Prometheus/Satan whoever is trying to free us through the gift of knowledge. That is their interpretation of Genesis and the tree of good and evil. They believe the serpent when it said we can become gods. Michael94's comment below captures this belief, but in truth it is just one more fairy tale used to control us.

The 1% and the 1% of the 1% are slaves just the same, simply having things easier temporarily as a "reward" for subservience to the Demiurge Jehovah and its cycles and involutions...

Last edited:

lvysaur

I just love the catch-22ness of the whole situation.

Everyone has to admit that either 1) western governments are psychotic monsters, and that the world's biggest problems are directly due to their selfish desires, and ultimately to the aggregate opinion of the westerners that voted them in, or 2) that 14 Muslim Arabs with letter openers are the most efficient killers in human history :^)

either way it knocks people down a peg.

Risingfire

Good book:
Where did the towers go? By Judy Woods (explains the part free energy could have contributed).
To note-there was a hurricane that day in Manhattan (not reported on mainstream news).
The towers did just turn to dust in the air if you watch the videos-meaning there was likely something more sinister at play than explosives, missiles, or bombs.
The twin towers were built on the "bath tub" of the whole lower Manhattan subway system.
The importance of this, is that if the towers would have collapsed on top of each other (official story), lower Manhattan would have been flooded (Hudson River), causing millions of casualties and costing trillions of dollars in clean up/repairs. Interesting to note that NY city power-players had the famous arch in NY city moved (much to the anger of local residents) to frame the twin towers prior to them being brought down. On the arch there is an inscription, "the ends justify the means."
I watched a youtube of a gentleman reporting his stewardess wife calling him that morning from the plane. She told him the plane had been hijaked. Right before she hung up, she whispered "its a fake". Her name was C.C.-not sure if you can still see the video of him on youtube.

If you can handle it-check out the web site-"Stop-look-think" for many videos on this subject and other uncomfortable subjects.

Something else to consider-the airplane was clocked at a "sea-level" speed that an airplane cannot fly when it is so low-something like 560 mph.
Leading to suspicion that it may not have been an airplane?
There was no hurricane that day in Manhattan

theLaw

@Risingfire

Not sure if this helps, but it would explain both of your claims....(from the YT comments):

"Nothing strange about it, hurricanes frequently rapidly change course as a result of cold fronts. As it happens a cold front had indeed passed through the Northeast on September 10th 2001 triggering thunderstorms during the afternoon of that day preceeding 9/11. By the morning of September 11 2001 that cold front had already moved well offshore of NYC and interacted with Hurricane Erin weakening it through wind shear and causing it to turn out to sea.

This had been predicted well in advance and hence the lack of media coverage because all forecast models predicted with high confidence that the cold front would push Hurricane Erin out to sea.

I know this because I was a weather fanatic at the time, I was 15 and my childhood dream was becoming a storm chaser after watching the movie Twister in 1996. I was obsessed with severe weather. I was actually watching the Weather Channel on the morning of 9/11/2001 and that was how I first heard about the attacks. Remember that like it was yesterday.

Nothing strange about it, it was a typical result of a cold front interacting with an Atlantic hurricane. it had happened countless times before and has happened many times since then. Had that cold front arrived a day later maybe things might have been different on that dreadful day, but it did and Erin got booted out to sea."

x-ray peat

I just love the catch-22ness of the whole situation.

Everyone has to admit that either 1) western governments are psychotic monsters, and that the world's biggest problems are directly due to their selfish desires, and ultimately to the aggregate opinion of the westerners that voted them in, or 2) that 14 Muslim Arabs with letter openers are the most efficient killers in human history :^)

either way it knocks people down a peg.
absolutely. I think that was the intention as they didnt have to have so many obvious impossibilities that prove the official narrative is BS. In psychological terms it is known as a double-bind, gas-lighted, mind f@ck.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Bush did 9/11, the earth is flat, there are poisons in the water turning the frogs gay, chemtrails exist, and gmos are causing autism.

It is very common for individuals who have not done the research discredit legit conspiracy's, with "flat" out ridiculous ones, by bunching them together.

Frankdee20

Let’s just agree that the official narrative is laughable. Nobody mentioned if Israel potentially gained from the attack ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

sugarisgreat

"9/11 is more likely a result of God removing His hedge of blessing on this nation, due to our rebellion against Him." Is one of the more ridiculous things I have ever read.

I was raised in that environment, went to christian schools, was thoroughly indoctrinated, religion offers many benefits and endows morals/ethics onto the Lower classes so they will not share the same tactics as the upper classes and will be "satisfied" with their lower stations in life for a light at the end of the tunnel.

It is also very useful for waging "relgion war" or Arab vs Christian and what not.

I keep up facades around my friends/family that still grasp onto those peasant superstitions since my relationships with them are more important than the truth.

I was raised in a home that mocked God and exalted pleasure seeking and worldly achievement.

I have found those pursuits to be empty.

I love the Scriptures (KJV) and have found God to be true. These truths are a gift straight from God.

Why I Believe the Bible - Proof that the Creator God Wrote the Bible

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals