What's Your Opinion On 9/11? All Ideas Welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

sugarisgreat

Wtf is a "true honest opinion?"

I thought this was a forum for science, what's with the religious zealots in here?

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. (1 Cor. 3:19). Man's science (that opposes God's preserved Word), is nothing but science falsely called.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Let’s just agree that the official narrative is laughable. Nobody mentioned if Israel potentially gained from the attack ?
Sounds plausible, so the US takes on their enemies
Israel and the Jews are there to be the scapegoat of the true powers in the world, and they are not Jews. Its almost laughable to think that a persecuted minority of less than 15 million could control anything, but as they say if you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it.

9/11 and the subsequent were the worst things to happen to Israel. Its main enemy has always been Iran and now they control Iraq, Syria and Lebanon and thanks to Obama have billions of dollars in cash to support terrorism and are on their way to a bomb. What were previously countries ruled by secular dictators who could be reasoned with are now replaced by fanatical religious zealots who have all vowed to destroy Israel. The wars have also been very disastrous for the United States as well but our leaders dont work for us.

As with most wars of the past 100 years the middle eastern wars were really a continuation of the counter reformation and the inquisitions. This is why so many non-Catholic christian communities have been destroyed without the world saying much of anything. The main battle areas that Isis conveniently targeted were Christian strongholds such as Aleppo. That was the main end result of the war. The Muslims are still running the show but with far fewer heretics.

Last edited:

sugarisgreat

thanks. I cant believe I never read that "The Ends Justify The Means" was on Washington's crest. You must know that this is the infamous calling card of the Jesuits and is contained in their secret 4th vow.

There is no record in history of an association whose organization has stood for three hundred years unchanged and unaltered by all the assaults of men and time, and which has exercised such an immense influence over the destinies of mankind… ‘The ends justify the means,’ is his favorite maxim; and as his only end, as we have shown, is the order, at its bidding the Jesuit is ready to commit any crime whatsoever. — G. B. Nicolini, The History of the Jesuits, Henry G. Bohn, pp. 495, 496

Yes. Interesting all these entities (Catholic Church, Freemasonry, Jesuits, Judaism, Islam have the exact same root). Rebellion against God.
Did you know freemasonry is rooted in the Jewish Kabbalah? Many of our "exalted" scientists were admitted freemasons. They bring that world view into their "science."

x-ray peat

Yes. Interesting all these entities (Catholic Church, Freemasonry, Jesuits, Judaism, Islam have the exact same root). Rebellion against God.
Did you know freemasonry is rooted in the Jewish Kabbalah? Many of our "exalted" scientists were admitted freemasons. They bring that world view into their "science."
The Kabbalah predates its Jewish adoption and can be traced back to the Babylonian Mystery religions. The Jews were just the first one to write it down in the 1500s but it has been practiced by all Occult groups long before that. Freemasonry is really a continuation of these Mysteries. At the highest levels all the major religions are controlled by Occultists but they are all ruled by Rome, Mystery Babylon. Its no accident that the Papal title Pontifex Maximus was the title given to the high priest of Babylon. Many Catholic rituals are straight out of Babylon including communion, confession, a celibate priesthood, all their funny hats and shoes etc.

Last edited:

sugarisgreat

The Kabbalah predates its Jewish adoption and can be traced back to the Babylonian Mystery religions. The Jews were just the first one to write it down in the 1500s but it has been practiced by all Occult groups long before that. Freemasonry is really a continuation of these Mysteries. At the highest levels all the major religions are controlled by Occultists but they are all ruled by Rome, Mystery Babylon. Its no accident that the Papal title Pontifex Maximus was the title given to the high priest of Babylon. Many Catholic rituals are straight out of Babylon including communion, confession, a celibate priesthood, all their funny hats and shoes etc.

I agree. I bought a book called "Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great" that lays out just what you are saying.
I call the Catholic Church ("Judaism for gentiles"). They re-created the jewish priesthood with Babylon mysteries and used Christian names.
(ie, Queen of Heaven-Mary). God warns Bible Christians strongly against this practice, yet most have not heeded these warnings. I have to drive quite a distance on to get to a church that does not incorporate jewish fables and Catholic heresies into their service.

x-ray peat

I agree. I bought a book called "Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great" that lays out just what you are saying.
I call the Catholic Church ("Judaism for gentiles"). They re-created the jewish priesthood with Babylon mysteries and used Christian names.
(ie, Queen of Heaven-Mary). God warns Bible Christians strongly against this practice, yet most have not heeded these warnings. I have to drive quite a distance on to get to a church that does not incorporate jewish fables and Catholic heresies into their service.
I would agree except for one small part. The Mystery Religion of Babylon was adopted by Rome directly, independent of the Jews. The Babylonian Priesthood fled to Pergamon when they were conquered by the Persians and began to take over there. Eventually the King of Pergamon bequeathed his kingdom and titles to Rome around 150 BC, and the Babylonian priesthood soon began to take over Rome. Julius Ceasar was also called Ponitfex Maximus for example.

There are three types of Judaism. Biblical, Talmudic and Kabbalah. Very few Jews study or practice Kabbalah which is actually not Judaism but is really the Babylonian Mysteries.
I found a good article on the Babylonian infiltration of Rome
From Babylom to Rome, Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar's Dream: statue representing four kingdoms

I just checked out that book you mentioned and as usual with anything associated with Texe Mars, who wrote the forward, it has a lot of truth but ultimately is more disinfo. "Crypto Jews" never took over the Church as it seems to claim. The Church is run by the same Italian Noble families that have run it for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. Families like Orsini, Farnesse, Aldobrandini etc. As I showed above Babylon was a direct import into Rome well before the Church was even started. The Church just consolidated all the Roman religions under the guise of Christianity. That is why it is called Catholic i.e. Universal or unified.

I also noticed the author has a book on how the Earth is really flat and several others on how the Jews run the world and did 9/11. Very typical disinfo topics

Last edited:

B-styles

So it seems to be that this is really about a war between different Gods ( God and Satan from most of our understandings) and that they are using human beings as that vessel.

But this begs a few questions :

- why not just fight it out in the spiritual realm instead of causing all this pain and suffering on this planet ?

From my understanding , God is without ego so if that's the case then why 'prove' to Satan or other God's he/she is better than them ?

At this point it seems like the dark beings ( Satan ) are clearly winning here on planet Earth as there is more suffering than not. So what's the point of trying to 'fight back ' or 'win' when they've been winning since the dawn of man ?

Truth doesn't seem to be prevailing here as it shouldn't take 5000k years or whatever ridiculous amount of time we've been here.

x-ray peat

So it seems to be that this is really about a war between different Gods ( God and Satan from most of our understandings) and that they are using human beings as that vessel.

- why not just fight it out in the spiritual realm instead of causing all this pain and suffering on this planet ?

From my understanding , God is without ego so if that's the case then why 'prove' to Satan or other God's he/she is better than them ?

At this point it seems like the dark beings ( Satan ) are clearly winning here on planet Earth as there is more suffering than not. So what's the point of trying to 'fight back ' or 'win' when they've been winning since the dawn of man ?

Truth doesn't seem to be prevailing here as it shouldn't take 5000k years or whatever ridiculous amount of time we've been here.
Great questions. I can only say that God's way is not our way and his thoughts are not ours. We can never begin to understand why all of this is happening. Moreover his Kingdom is not of this world. But presumably God, as the creator of the Universe, also created Satan and the other demonic forces so he could easily destroy them if that was his choice. So I wouldnt call it a war; God is allowing this all to unfold. Why? we can only guess.

J

jb116

Great questions. I can only say that God's way is not our way and his thoughts are not ours. We can never begin to understand why all of this is happening. Moreover his Kingdom is not of this world. But presumably God, as the creator of the Universe, also created Satan and the other demonic forces so he could easily destroy them if that was his choice. So I wouldnt call it a war; God is allowing this all to unfold. Why? we can only guess.
Sadism.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

During the first earth age 1/3 of Father's children started following satan. Instead of destroying those children, He destroyed that age and made this one. He then handed it over to satan, so everyone can see how it would be to live under satans rule. And as you can see, it ain't good. Everything is a lie, everything stolen from us, and we would be all dead if it were up to satan and if time was allowed to go on much longer, we would be dead.

Once this age wraps up, we move to the 3rd earth age, where we will live under Father's rule and satan will be locked away, no way he can interfere until right up till the end. This way we can see what it is like to live under Father's rule. This way, everyone has a choice to choose who they would rather serve.

Last edited:

michael94

We have made God conscious, that's why

sugarisgreat

I would agree except for one small part. The Mystery Religion of Babylon was adopted by Rome directly, independent of the Jews. The Babylonian Priesthood fled to Pergamon when they were conquered by the Persians and began to take over there. Eventually the King of Pergamon bequeathed his kingdom and titles to Rome around 150 BC, and the Babylonian priesthood soon began to take over Rome. Julius Ceasar was also called Ponitfex Maximus for example.

There are three types of Judaism. Biblical, Talmudic and Kabbalah. Very few Jews study or practice Kabbalah which is actually not Judaism but is really the Babylonian Mysteries.
I found a good article on the Babylonian infiltration of Rome
From Babylom to Rome, Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar's Dream: statue representing four kingdoms

I just checked out that book you mentioned and as usual with anything associated with Texe Mars, who wrote the forward, it has a lot of truth but ultimately is more disinfo. "Crypto Jews" never took over the Church as it seems to claim. The Church is run by the same Italian Noble families that have run it for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. Families like Orsini, Farnesse, Aldobrandini etc. As I showed above Babylon was a direct import into Rome well before the Church was even started. The Church just consolidated all the Roman religions under the guise of Christianity. That is why it is called Catholic i.e. Universal or unified.

I also noticed the author has a book on how the Earth is really flat and several others on how the Jews run the world and did 9/11. Very typical disinfo topics

You sound quite knowledgeable about these things.
I always tend to lump the Kabbalah and the Talmud together-knowing they are both error.
I don't subscribe to what any man writes or says. Tex Maars has some good stuff, but I disagree on some too. I believe God promised to preserve His Word and He did, so His children can know truth. In English, it is the KJV, which uses the Syrian majority text.

On the earth:
The Preserved Scriptures describe a geo centric system.
Man (without God) has always worshipped the sun (see all mystery religions and Israel as they rebelled against God in the Old Testament).
Man's "science" claims we live in a "helio" (fake sun god) centric system.
Helio, Apolloyon (Rev. 9/11-the destroyer) are all the same root=Lucifer (light bearer).
I am 47. When I went to grammar school, educators taught a totally different system than they teach now. They don't know what they are talking about.
I would be curious if the day ever comes when Antartica is open for free exploration.
It would answer a lot of questions that many have.
I'm not sure if you can email me here on the site?
If so, please do so, if you'd be interested in discussing this further.
Peace:)

Last edited:

Frankdee20

So X Ray, you’re ruling out Jewish Banking Lobbyist ? Is this a scapegoat in and if itself ? To make a world minority appear irrelevant, despite their Uber relevance in banking ?

Frankdee20

X Ray, are you publically going on the record to say Israel hasn’t gained whatsoever from any American slash Middle Eastern Conflict ?

Frankdee20

AIPAC would approve agent ! Well done

x-ray peat

You sound quite knowledgeable about these things.
I always tend to lump the Kabbalah and the Talmud together-knowing they are both error.
I don't subscribe to what any man writes or says. Tex Maars has some good stuff, but I disagree on some too. I believe God promised to preserve His Word and He did, so His children can know truth. In English, it is the KJV, which uses the Syrian majority text.

On the earth:
The Preserved Scriptures describe a geo centric system.
Man (without God) has always worshipped the sun (see all mystery religions and Israel as they rebelled against God in the Old Testament).
Man's "science" claims we live in a "helio" (fake sun god) centric system.
Helio, Apolloyon (Rev. 9/11-the destroyer) are all the same root=Lucifer (light bearer).
I am 47. When I went to grammar school, educators taught a totally different system than they teach now. They don't know what they are talking about.
I would be curious if the day ever comes when Antartica is open for free exploration.
It would answer a lot of questions that many have.
I'm not sure if you can email me here on the site?
If so, please do so, if you'd be interested in discussing this further.
Peace:)
You certainly know your stuff as well. Ill send you a PM and spare others a debate on the Flat Earth. Alternatively there is a flat earth thread if you want to post your reasons for your beliefs there.

x-ray peat

So X Ray, you’re ruling out Jewish Banking Lobbyist ? Is this a scapegoat in and if itself ? To make a world minority appear irrelevant, despite their Uber relevance in banking ?
That is the type of information you get from falling for the anti-Jewish propaganda rather than actually doing the research yourself. If you want to know who runs the US just look at who is running the show, they are all Jesuit Trained including Donald Trump, the majority of the Supreme Court, the heads of all the intelligence agencies and the Military.

But to address the myth of Jewish banking dominance. Here are the 10 largest banks in the world. Not one is Jewish.
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, or ICBC
China Construction Bank Corp.
Agricultural Bank of China
Bank of China
HSBC Holdings
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
BNP Paribas
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Bank of America
Credit Agricole Group

Banking is run by the Knights of Malta on behalf of the Jesuit Order, the successors to the Knights Templars. The Jews are just the sock puppets to take the blame, just like the Rothschild’s were used by the Jesuits to cover their tracks a hundred years ago. Rothschild means Red Shield which is the symbol of the Roman Legions. They were officially titled The Keepers of the Vatican Treasure at one time.

If interested in the truth you can read this The Vatican Jesuit World Banking System • r/RomeRules or you can keep hating on the Jews and keep calling others people you disagree with AIPAC agents. That’s exactly what they want you to do.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

X Ray, are you publically going on the record to say Israel hasn’t gained whatsoever from any American slash Middle Eastern Conflict ?

None of these wars has been good for the Jews and especially not for Christians. The truth is that Israel has been a Jesuit creation from the start and will be the downfall of the Jews. They are being set up for a final World War between Islam and the West when Israel will be destroyed. The Vatican will be there to take over, as it has wanted to do since the Crusades when it was called the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem. That is how the Jesuits operate. They foment a war between their enemies and then pick up the pieces when it’s over.

How exactly has letting Iran take over the Middle East been good for Israel? What US intervention in the Middle East ever benefited Israel? Saddam Husein was much better for Israel and America as he kept Iran contained.

sugarisgreat

@Risingfire

Not sure if this helps, but it would explain both of your claims....(from the YT comments):

"Nothing strange about it, hurricanes frequently rapidly change course as a result of cold fronts. As it happens a cold front had indeed passed through the Northeast on September 10th 2001 triggering thunderstorms during the afternoon of that day preceeding 9/11. By the morning of September 11 2001 that cold front had already moved well offshore of NYC and interacted with Hurricane Erin weakening it through wind shear and causing it to turn out to sea.

This had been predicted well in advance and hence the lack of media coverage because all forecast models predicted with high confidence that the cold front would push Hurricane Erin out to sea.

I know this because I was a weather fanatic at the time, I was 15 and my childhood dream was becoming a storm chaser after watching the movie Twister in 1996. I was obsessed with severe weather. I was actually watching the Weather Channel on the morning of 9/11/2001 and that was how I first heard about the attacks. Remember that like it was yesterday.

Nothing strange about it, it was a typical result of a cold front interacting with an Atlantic hurricane. it had happened countless times before and has happened many times since then. Had that cold front arrived a day later maybe things might have been different on that dreadful day, but it did and Erin got booted out to sea."

There was no hurricane that day in Manhattan

Here is some of the info on the Hurricane that day:

9/11 Weather and Field Effects - Index

I'm not saying Judy Wood's theory is fact, just interesting things to ponder.

Ras

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. (1 Cor. 3:19). Man's science (that opposes God's preserved Word), is nothing but science falsely called.
Amen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals