Whats Wring With Me?

You suggested a multivitamin from thorne?

Also do you know which of the B vitamins in particular is most nerve healthy? Just curious cuz maybe I can take some of that as I wait for my multivitamin to arrive through mail. I have some b vit lyin around is why

As general advice, you need everything for every tissue. It is that easy. Thorne research basic nutrients 2/day is the best i know, without real stinkers. It lacks calcium and Magnesium, Ca as Carbonate and Mg as citrate is what i would recc on top. The citrate has to be in powder form or capsules, and to be diluted in water. From the multi, you should open the capsule and use one half 4 times a day, with food.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

So the strips came in today and I tested it twice to be absolutely certain, here are the following results:

Urobilinogen...... normal/no reaction

Bilirubin..............normal/no reaction

Ketone.................normal/no reaction

Creatinine............ (around 17.7) while normal values is 0.9 mmol/l

Blood..................norm/no reaction

Protein.................none/norm/neg

Microalbumin........none/norm/neg

Nitrite..................non/nor/neg

Leukocytes..........non/nor/neg

Glucose................non/nor/neg

Specific Gravity.......1.005.....normal values are 1.030

pH...............6.5....... norm is around 5.0

Ascorbate...........Neg/non/norm

Calcium............non/norm/neg

So basically its Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH that are slightly off, Creatinije being pretty damn high tbh

Any ideas what these might indicate? Anyone and SVV I alpraciate :)

JacquelineNZ

So Ive been increasing my carbs to try to help with insomnia and I also have big inflammation in colon etc so high endo toxins, doing carrot salad now as a newby and I do asprin and thats twice a day (thing they are 325mg?) And niacin and could only get 500mg locally but just read this combo from my inexperience can totally muck up blood sugars so will this be why Im getting headaches? How do I rectify and do I slowly lower asprin to only 100mg and stoo niacin?
I have very low thyroid,huge weightloss months and months ago after 8mnths carnivore and then through hair testing being told Im am in extreme depletion,high inflammation, very low potassium, zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, off the chart calcium. I want to be able to get better sleep, bring back hunger and absorbtion and gain weight. Im so confused about what to eat and yes liver health has been low. I take minerals, zinc drops, iodine, a natural thyroid supp, plus HCL and enzymes. I havnt been eating many greens so since all the carbs etc which initially made me feel better, I now feel worse! What green should I use, what carbs are best to stabilise blood sugars & proteins I do are mainly, shrimp, oysters, fish, chicken bone broth, gelatin, casien, some red meat but not much. I have adrenal burn out and hypo thyroid. Waiting on progestE to arrive (Im in NZ)

yerrag

Specific Gravity.......1.005.....normal values are 1.030
According to Dr. Weatherby's quick ref guide to urine dipstick analysis and functional analysis, urine specific gravity is normal at 1.015. Yours is lower.
What is the volume of your urine? low, high, normal? Assuming it's high, as you keep urinating, these are possible conditions: early chronic renal disease, or diabetes insipidus. This isn't diabetes mellitus, mind you. Do you get thirsty a lot as well?

pH...............6.5....... norm is around 5.0
Urine pH at 6.5 is in optimal range 6.4- 6.8. But see if this changes during the day, as this happens. But for now, assuming that value stays the same throughout the day, you at least don't have acid-base balance issues.

As far as urine volume goes, measure how much urine you are producing for a 24hr period. If it's >2400ml, it's high. If < 800, it's low.

If it's high, and both BUN and creatinine are high, it's diabetic ketoacidosis, or partial obstruction of urinary tract (don't know why this is though).

If high, and BUN normal and creatinine high, it's one of these three : diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, or certain tumors of brain and spinal cord.

A serum BUN test would help. And as @S-VV said, a glucometer would come in handy.

If you are indeed diabetic, then maybe there's a need to modify your carb intake and not be too Peaty about it (althouth Ray doesn't like calling anything Peaty, as what's good for you is dependent on your context. Being contextual is as Peaty as it gets.)

Last edited:

yerrag

I'll admit ignorance and a bit of being perplexed about the urine creatinine reading.

Why is a high creatinine reading a bad thing? Doesn't it mean that a lot of creatinine is being excreted, and since creatinine is considered something to be excreted, isn't that a good thing? So why is a low value of 0.9 considered normal?

This is why I didn't comment on the urine creatinine dipstick reading.

@Luis aguilar Could you pls check the documentation to see if the creatinine reading is mapped to serum creatinine? As it makes more sense as the lower the serum creatinine is, the better as it comes out to better filtration by the kidneys, such that creatinine is lower, as creatinine is considered a waste product of metabolizing creatine.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals