Whats Wring With Me?

JKX

If I had to be critical...that's alot of supplements. Are you sure you need all this? I think you should consider dropping most of them and maybe picking 2 or 3 which work in synergy. You can then rotate them on and off to treat specific problems otherwise how will you know what is and what is not working for you?

S-VV

I guess the biggest issue I have is the constantly urinating, usually clear in color
That sounds like diabetes, and the tingling sounds like diabetic neuropathy. A glucometer could be a good investment.

Jessie

Hard to say, without lab work to accompany the symptoms you describe it's just guess work. But it sounds like elevated adrenaline, and possibly also dehydration.

Maljam

This is what my daily day looks like I wrote it up above but also thought it a good idea to resend it to yah as well

Well my diet consists of :
Plenty of Rice (alot)
Plenty of Potatoes (alot)
Homemade Applesauce
Handful of dates per day
A little chocolate milk twice daily
Liver eaten in moderation
Oysters eaten in moderation
Some soda (Mexican coke)
Some meats, not alot but grass fed
A pretty decent amount of salt close to 1 tbsp per day avg
No Pufas whatsoever

Supps are:
Calcium carbonate like 2 tsps a day
Niacinamide average 300mg per day
Aspirin average 1.5 grams per day
Some meth blue average 2mg per day
Vit k2 avg 6 drops per day
T3- topical tyronene, diluted to 1mcg, take 4mcgs every 2 hrs around 5 times per day
Some tetracycline like 200mg per day avg
Ciproheptadine around 4mg per day avg
3mcg topical progesterone on scalp diluted in squalane oil every other day
Pregnenelone 40mcg daily average

Thats about it been doing this consitently for about 12 days now, I def def reduced the sugar, mostly get my carbs from potatoes and rice

The numbness/tingliness in the extremities has reduced dramatically since I wrote that "Help with sugar only diet forum" I did ditch that experiment honest

I do get them very faintly here and then tho but faintly and way more rarely

Ive been like stuffing my face with all the mentioned foods above and taking all the mentioned supps and you know I dont want to jump to conclusions but I def wanna say ive totally seen a good amount of hair regrowth and thickness in balding spots......so I figured this diet/supplemental routine must be somewhat good for overall health and metabolism for my body to start regrowing hair in balsing spots

I guess the biggest issue I have is the constantly urinating, usually clear in color

And if I do leave it in the toilet without flushing overtime it looks cloudier and cloudier and the restroom really smells bad :/

So Im thinking maybe kidney or liver probs?

Practically everything you listed is almost pure carbohydrate. Do you eat anything with fat, or considerable protein? Why are you just pounding carbs and eating nothing else?

Get a glucometer and check your blood sugar.

Ableton

I eat a similar diet do yours and I will say that although it’s the best one I have had so far, all the carbs will make you burn through your protein and possibly micronutrients very quickly

i get protein deficiency symptons at like 4pm if I only had carbs and some milk the same day, so you really need some high protein snacks throughout the day and not only for dinner (i like tuna and oatmeal)

i just realized you take 2 tsps of calcium. Jesus christ, I think this is way too much. I sometimes take a qtr tsp of eggshell if i didnt get milk

i think you might have hypercalcemia, which would explain frequent urination.

At the kidney, the elevated calcium level leads to an increase in the amount of urine, which, due to fluid loss and deposition of calcium crystals, leads to tubulointerstitial kidney damage in the sense of nephrocalcinosis.

Where did you get the idea that this amount of calcium is justified? Drop it asap imo

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I eat a similar diet do yours and I will say that although it’s the best one I have had so far, all the carbs will make you burn through your protein and possibly micronutrients very quickly

i get protein deficiency symptons at like 4pm if I only had carbs and some milk the same day, so you really need some high protein snacks throughout the day and not only for dinner (i like tuna and oatmeal)

i just realized you take 2 tsps of calcium. Jesus christ, I think this is way too much. I sometimes take a qtr tsp of eggshell if i didnt get milk

i think you might have hypercalcemia, which would explain frequent urination.

At the kidney, the elevated calcium level leads to an increase in the amount of urine, which, due to fluid loss and deposition of calcium crystals, leads to tubulointerstitial kidney damage in the sense of nephrocalcinosis.

Where did you get the idea that this amount of calcium is justified? Drop it asap imo
Thank you Ableton I did ask Georgi what he thought of my symptoms and suggested the cloudy urine might be from high calcium, Ill def lower that probably to your exact dose

Also I havent been eating much protien at all these past 12 days so I think you might be right, I ate plenty of beef today and will be incorporating more meats on the daily, something I havent been doing for a while.

And also havent been drinking much waterso yea another thing I agree I needa drink more

Thanks again for your suggestions :)

And for the Calcium intake I think I heard it in a Danny vid saying even 3 grams of calcium is okay on a daily basis, and since 1 tsp of calcium carb is 1.2 grams calcium I figured I could get away with 2 tsps. Ill stop this however

Last edited:
OP
L

Luis aguilar

Practically everything you listed is almost pure carbohydrate. Do you eat anything with fat, or considerable protein? Why are you just pounding carbs and eating nothing else?

Get a glucometer and check your blood sugar.
Im doing mostly carbs, and pract no fat since I was told its one of the best ways to begin glucose oxidation and prevent further fatty acid oxidation, Ill incorporate a bit more sat fat into my diet and protien as well tho

OP
L

Luis aguilar

That'd be my guess. I don't see any magnesium supplementation in his food/supplement list either. :2cents:
Hey Marcar, youve def helped me in the past and seems you and Georgi are again in agreement so Ill def reduce the calcium intake

Ill also start taking Magnesium Citrate and Cacao for mag and potassium
Thanks again man :)

Ableton

Im doing mostly carbs, and pract no fat since I was told its one of the best ways to begin glucose oxidation and prevent further fatty acid oxidation, Ill incorporate a bit more sat fat into my diet and protien as well tho
Doing the same btw with great success

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Hard to say, without lab work to accompany the symptoms you describe it's just guess work. But it sounds like elevated adrenaline, and possibly also dehydration.
Hey again Jessie :) Tbh I did think of Adrenaline as well since my feet have been ptetty cold for over 7 days now, I figure thats a sign of higher adrenaline?

To combat FFA oxidation from elevated Adrenaline Ive been taking 300mg avg daily of Niacinamide, and 1.5g average Aspirin daily

And although my feet remain cold I fig this was enough at least for now to combat FFA

Also I do need more water Ive been drinking pretty little so Ill start drinking more starting today

Thank you again for the advice Jessie

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Doing the same btw with great success
Yea I really like this diet, hopefully with all the advice everyones provided I can thrive on a higher carb, lower fat, moderate protien meal plan

Im confused tho, if I am becoming diabetic should I stray away from the carbs and go on a high fat mod protein, low carb diet?

How would I go about reversing my diabetes :/

gaze

Someone else might have more knowledge on this, but magnesium citrate is not the type you want to take. Unless you wanna be on the toilet all day
Hey Marcar, youve def helped me in the past and seems you and Georgi are again in agreement so Ill def reduce the calcium intake

Ill also start taking Magnesium Citrate and Cacao for mag and potassium
Thanks again man :)

Zigzag

I'm struggling to lose fat on a high carb, high protein, low fat diet. After a couple of weeks of slight caloric deficit my weight hasn't moved at all. I was thinking of going full on stress hormones to drop some, then SLOWLY go back to normal eating. Maximizing lipolysis has been the best way to lose fat for me unfortunately. I'm just scared of all the damage it would do.

JKX

I doubt the calcium is the problem. The fact you're not absorbing it most likley is. How's your vit D level?

Switching to magnesium bicarb, glycinate or malate would be better than citrate.

You could try mixing the calcium carbonate with a little white vinegar to form acetate. I think 600mg of calcium from acetate per day would be plenty. Its a potent phosphate binder and will help the kidneys out.

Start a multivitamin with high amounts of Bs to rescue your neuropathy, and drop pharmaceuticals, easing out of aspirin, and increase fats from butter and animal protein to 1.6g per kilogram of your bodyweight.

Maljam

Are you going to check your blood sugar with a glucometer?

Jessie

Hey again Jessie :) Tbh I did think of Adrenaline as well since my feet have been ptetty cold for over 7 days now, I figure thats a sign of higher adrenaline?

To combat FFA oxidation from elevated Adrenaline Ive been taking 300mg avg daily of Niacinamide, and 1.5g average Aspirin daily

And although my feet remain cold I fig this was enough at least for now to combat FFA

Also I do need more water Ive been drinking pretty little so Ill start drinking more starting today

Thank you again for the advice Jessie
Is there a particular reason why you're combining both niacinamide and aspirin in those dosages? That's going to elicit a very strong pull towards glucose oxidation, and it could crash your blood sugar if you don't have enough glycogen stored.

I see this type of stuff in several people, they start combining high amounts of thyroid, B3, aspirin, caffeine, etc. expecting it to help them, but what ends up happening is they get thrown into a stress state because their liver just gets completely drained (or it was sick, and lacked the capability of storing enough glycogen in the first place).

100mgs of niacinamide before/with meals is enough to lower FFAs, 80-160mgs of aspirin is enough to lower FFAs. If you wanted to combine the two, I wouldn't recommend much over 100mgs in either of them. If you aren't trying to experiment on yourself, these are the safe dosages.

I've done up to 1 gram of aspirin before on several occasions, but I was trying to acheive a state of uncoupling. And I was eating LOTS of carbs to keep glycogen stocked.

Jessie

I'm struggling to lose fat on a high carb, high protein, low fat diet. After a couple of weeks of slight caloric deficit my weight hasn't moved at all. I was thinking of going full on stress hormones to drop some, then SLOWLY go back to normal eating. Maximizing lipolysis has been the best way to lose fat for me unfortunately. I'm just scared of all the damage it would do.
Don't do high protein. In states of high carb consumption, high protein will interfere with weight loss. The protein keeps gluconeogenesis upregulated and this prevents proper storage of glycogen and the systemic lowering of cortisol. I'd encourage you to keep protein in that 75-100 gram range, it will make drastic differences in regards to weight.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Start a multivitamin with high amounts of Bs to rescue your neuropathy, and drop pharmaceuticals, easing out of aspirin, and increase fats from butter and animal protein to 1.6g per kilogram of your bodyweight.
You suggested a multivitamin from thorne?

Also do you know which of the B vitamins in particular is most nerve healthy? Just curious cuz maybe I can take some of that as I wait for my multivitamin to arrive through mail. I have some b vit lyin around is why

Last edited: