Whats Wring With Me?

Luis aguilar

Hey everybody, so my issue is I urinate frequently, more so than before, (few months back) and Ive noticed if I leave my urine without flushing and come back in a while the urine has become cloudy/foggy yellow in color and the entire bathroom smells real foul... like pretty bad..

Could this be a liver problem? Im kinda stumped its been happening for months (smelly, cloudy urine)

Any suggestions and tips very welcome

Maljam

A month ago I recommended you buy a glucometer to test your blood sugar. Have you done that yet? Some warning signs for diabetes are increased urination, cloudier urine, tingling in extremities, sleep disorders are higher in diabetics, all things you have complained about. A glucometer is $15 on Amazon.

S-VV

Get urine testing strips and test for nitrites,leukocyte esterase, hemoglobin, protein/albumin, glucose. Also get blood creatinine and BUN tested. Maybe AST and ALT as well. Get your blood pressure checked.

Without some data, advice is speculatory at best.

T

TheBeard

Kidney issue, which comes from a liver issue, which comes from a gut issue, which comes from a bacteria overload, which comes from poor motility and the wrong foods.
Time to hop on the antibiotic train.

M

metabolizm

Kidney issue, which comes from a liver issue, which comes from a gut issue, which comes from a bacteria overload, which comes from poor motility and the wrong foods.

By poor motility do you mean constipation? OP, how frequent and reliable are your bowel movements? I tend to agree that a fast, predictable transit time tends to indicate superior health.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

A month ago I recommended you buy a glucometer to test your blood sugar. Have you done that yet? Some warning signs for diabetes are increased urination, cloudier urine, tingling in extremities, sleep disorders are higher in diabetics, all things you have complained about. A glucometer is $15 on Amazon.
Yikes!! Okay Im freaked out now, Ill purchase a glucometer, but lets say I am having symptoms towards diabetes... what should I do then?:///

ursidae

Lol

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Ive purchased tetracy line pills 500mg each pill, do you think these to be good form of antibiotics?

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Get urine testing strips and test for nitrites,leukocyte esterase, hemoglobin, protein/albumin, glucose. Also get blood creatinine and BUN tested. Maybe AST and ALT as well. Get your blood pressure checked.

Without some data, advice is speculatory at best.
Will urine testing strips be able to measure all of these? Thanks for your reply Ill keep you posted with test values once I get them if youd still like to help pls

OP
L

Luis aguilar

By poor motility do you mean constipation? OP, how frequent and reliable are your bowel movements? I tend to agree that a fast, predictable transit time tends to indicate superior health.
Well I go #2 everyday at least twice daily, its been this way for weeks, why would a fast be valuable if you could elaborate a bit pls

ursidae

Why "lol" you think this could work or is somethin off? Anything helps from anyone
No, I wasn’t trying to imply anything. Sorry for detailing just thought the way he said it was funny. I think gut motility is affected by stress and caloric intake also

Maljam

Ive purchased tetracy line pills 500mg each pill, do you think these to be good form of antibiotics?

Do you have any other digestive issues, any overgrowth symptoms? From your initial post I wouldn't have suspected bacterial overgrowth straight away. I think from the information we have, recommending antibiotics is risky.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Do you have any other digestive issues, any overgrowth symptoms? From your initial post I wouldn't have suspected bacterial overgrowth straight away. I think from the information we have, recommending antibiotics is risky.
No just peeing alot and after a while the urine becomes cloudy and smellier (if I dont flush) I have also noticed less sleep but it seems that "could" (not completely sure) be from high dose niacinamide/Aspirin, bc on nights I dont drink too much of those I tend to sleep through the night just fine

OP
L

Luis aguilar

No, I wasn’t trying to imply anything. Sorry for detailing just thought the way he said it was funny. I think gut motility is affected by stress and caloric intake also
Ahh mkay mkay, what exactly is gut motility? Never heard of that, I have been eating a ton of carbs mostly in the form or rice and potatoes lately, Ive really increased my calories bc Ive been wanting to combat my hypoythyroid

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals