Whats Wring With Me?

Maljam

No just peeing alot and after a while the urine becomes cloudy and smellier (if I dont flush) I have also noticed less sleep but it seems that "could" (not completely sure) be from high dose niacinamide/Aspirin, bc on nights I dont drink too much of those I tend to sleep through the night just fine

I would be hesitant to take antibiotics based on what you have said, it is your health though.

I'd stop all supplements though.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I would be hesitant to take antibiotics based on what you have said, it is your health though.
Well tbh I have been taking around 250 mg daily of tetra daily for almost 10 days now, so I have a hunch that gut bacteria should be a bit low, but if thats the case then what might be causing cloudy urine ect, if gut is okay then maybe something else is causing liver issues then kidney probs etc

Thank you for your suggestions tho I do appreciate them

S-VV

Thank you S-VV Ill get some and test immediately

Do you believe this could be somethin serious tho?:/
Well, at this point we can't say for sure. Cloudy urine is a sign of protein in the urine, and thats indicative of nephrotic syndrome. However, if you haven't experienced other symptoms like edema, it would be in very early stages, and conservative treatment would delay a potential procession towards CKD. However, it could also be phosphate etc...

Your best bet is to test ASAP and act on it.

If you suddenly experience a loss of urine volume, be it no urination or significantly decreased, go to the ER and emphasise cloudy urine and sudden loss of urinary volume. They will check for possible acute kidney failure, and catching it early is key.

Its probably not anything serious, and you are being proactive, which is the determining factor for many pathologies.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Well, at this point we can't say for sure. Cloudy urine is a sign of protein in the urine, and thats indicative of nephrotic syndrome. However, if you haven't experienced other symptoms like edema, it would be in very early stages, and conservative treatment would delay a potential procession towards CKD. However, it could also be phosphate etc...

If you suddenly experience a loss of urine volume, be it no urination or significantly decreased, go to the ER and emphasise cloudy urine and sudden loss of urinary volume. They will check for possible acute kidney failure, and catching it early is key.

Its probably not anything serious, and you are being proactive, which is the determining factor for many pathologies.
I do remember yesterday night feeling very off and maybe higher heart palpitations, do you think I should drink only water (no juices or sodas) until I get everything tested? do you also think I should make an appointment with my prinary doctor?
Thank you for your replys I really appreciate your help

OP
L

Luis aguilar

You guys I do also remember a few days back I took one hefty dose of methylene blue around 8 mg of the stuff.... insanely blue liquid, that entire day after urinating my urine was pretty much the same, mostly clear and yellowish, I thought meth blue made your urine blue, maybe my body isnt filtering it out?

And I have been feeling a bit of pain where my left kidney is located sooo yeaa :I

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Also just purchased those Amazon strips thanks again for your help S-VV

S-VV

I do remember yesterday night feeling very off and maybe higher heart palpitations, do you think I should drink only water (no juices or sodas) until I get everything tested? do you also think I should make an appointment with my prinary doctor?
Thank you for your replys I really appreciate your help
Yeah, doctor appointment ASAP.

I don't think avoiding sodas/juices will be helpful short term, so if you crave them take them

S-VV

You guys I do also remember a few days back I took one hefty dose of methylene blue around 8 mg of the stuff.... insanely blue liquid, that entire day after urinating my urine was pretty much the same, mostly clear and yellowish, I thought meth blue made your urine blue, maybe my body isnt filtering it out?

And I have been feeling a bit of pain where my left kidney is located sooo yeaa :I
Those are concerning signs, especially not seeing blue urine.

If you experience intense back pain, low urine volume, disorientation, whole body aches, nausea, edema etc... Go to the ER (if it's not gonna leave you broke I don't know how it works in the US). It's better to have the nurses laugh at you in the hospital for being a hipochondriac that being at home while your kidneys fail, which is usually a painless process.

Again, I don't want to panic you. It's probably nothing, just be vigilant for early symptoms of acute failure and take it easy. Stress is very bad.

S-VV

Also,don't take any NSAIDs, and drop the tetracycline until you have some data.

S-VV

Like no aspirin? Ive been taking around 2 grams daily, why is this a bad thing tho?
NSAIDs like aspirin reduce the synthesis of prostaglandins, which among other things are needed to dilate the afferent arteriole of the golmerulii of the kidney. If there is lack of prostaglandins, the arterioles will not dilate appropriately, and the filtration rate will lower. This can (sometimes, rarely, depending of the literature of choice) precipitate a kidney failure, especially if coupled with a known nephrotoxic like tetracycline.

Obviously if you suddenly stop the aspirin now you will predispose yourself to high levels of inflammatory prostaglandins and excessive blood clotting. So keep the current dose, slowly titrate down if you can, and mention in to your doctor.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

NSAIDs like aspirin reduce the synthesis of prostaglandins, which among other things are needed to dilate the afferent arteriole of the golmerulii of the kidney. If there is lack of prostaglandins, the arterioles will not dilate appropriately, and the filtration rate will lower. This can (sometimes, rarely, depending of the literature of choice) precipitate a kidney failure, especially if coupled with a known nephrotoxic like tetracycline.

Obviously if you suddenly stop the aspirin now you will predispose yourself to high levels of inflammatory prostaglandins and excessive blood clotting. So keep the current dose, slowly titrate down if you can, and mention in
Thats interesting if I undersrand correctly, okay thank you again for your help

M

metabolizm

Those are concerning signs, especially not seeing blue urine.

If you experience intense back pain, low urine volume, disorientation, whole body aches, nausea, edema etc... Go to the ER (if it's not gonna leave you broke I don't know how it works in the US). It's better to have the nurses laugh at you in the hospital for being a hipochondriac that being at home while your kidneys fail, which is usually a painless process.

Again, I don't want to panic you. It's probably nothing, just be vigilant for early symptoms of acute failure and take it easy. Stress is very bad.

Any idea what could be causing kidney damage of this sort? And how one would naturally treat it? I know that’s too broad, but interested in your insight.

Please eat a normal diet, whatever you see in the RP Diet is probably mistaken by you and you have already nerve damage via glucotoxicity and diabetes.

gaze

step one is to do no harm. So if your taking any supplement at all, stop. especially vitamins. I would even consider stopping fortified milk if your drinking that for now. Next step is to measure your electrolytes and the other things everyone mentioned in a blood and urine test. It could be easy to fix things, like high blood calcium (which a saline IV done in the hospital can fix quickly), vitamin D deficiency, etc.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Please eat a normal diet, whatever you see in the RP Diet is probably mistaken by you and you have already nerve damage via glucotoxicity and diabetes.
Well my diet consists of :
Plenty of Rice (alot)
Plenty of Potatoes (alot)
Homemade Applesauce
Handful of dates per day
A little chocolate milk twice daily
Liver eaten in moderation
Oysters eaten in moderation
Some soda (Mexican coke)
Some meats, not alot but grass fed
A pretty decent amount of salt close to 1 tbsp per day avg
No Pufas whatsoever

Supps are:
Calcium carbonate like 2 tsps a day
Niacinamide average 300mg per day
Aspirin average 1.5 grams per day
Some meth blue average 2mg per day
Vit k2 avg 6 drops per day
T3- topical tyronene, diluted to 1mcg, take 4mcgs every 2 hrs around 5 times per day
Some tetracycline like 200mg per day avg
Ciproheptadine around 4mg per day avg
3mcg topical progesterone on scalp diluted in squalane oil every other day
Pregnenelone 40mcg daily average

Thats about it been doing this consitently for about 12 days now, I def def reduced the sugar, mostly get my carbs from potatoes and rice

The numbness/tingliness in the extremities has reduced dramatically since I wrote that "Help with sugar only diet forum" I did ditch that experiment honest

I do get them very faintly here and then tho but faintly and way more rarely

Ive been like stuffing my face with all the mentioned foods above and taking all the mentioned supps and you know I dont want to jump to conclusions but I def wanna say ive totally seen a good amount of hair regrowth and thickness in balding spots......so I figured this diet/supplemental routine must be somewhat good for overall health and metabolism for my body to start regrowing hair in balsing spots

I guess the biggest issue I have is the constantly urinating, usually clear in color

And if I do leave it in the toilet without flushing overtime it looks cloudier and cloudier and the restroom really smells bad :/

So Im thinking maybe kidney or liver probs?

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Also,don't take any NSAIDs, and drop the tetracycline until you have some data.

This is what my daily day looks like I wrote it up above but also thought it a good idea to resend it to yah as well

Well my diet consists of :
Plenty of Rice (alot)
Plenty of Potatoes (alot)
Homemade Applesauce
Handful of dates per day
A little chocolate milk twice daily
Liver eaten in moderation
Oysters eaten in moderation
Some soda (Mexican coke)
Some meats, not alot but grass fed
A pretty decent amount of salt close to 1 tbsp per day avg
No Pufas whatsoever

Supps are:
Calcium carbonate like 2 tsps a day
Niacinamide average 300mg per day
Aspirin average 1.5 grams per day
Some meth blue average 2mg per day
Vit k2 avg 6 drops per day
T3- topical tyronene, diluted to 1mcg, take 4mcgs every 2 hrs around 5 times per day
Some tetracycline like 200mg per day avg
Ciproheptadine around 4mg per day avg
3mcg topical progesterone on scalp diluted in squalane oil every other day
Pregnenelone 40mcg daily average

Thats about it been doing this consitently for about 12 days now, I def def reduced the sugar, mostly get my carbs from potatoes and rice

The numbness/tingliness in the extremities has reduced dramatically since I wrote that "Help with sugar only diet forum" I did ditch that experiment honest

I do get them very faintly here and then tho but faintly and way more rarely

Ive been like stuffing my face with all the mentioned foods above and taking all the mentioned supps and you know I dont want to jump to conclusions but I def wanna say ive totally seen a good amount of hair regrowth and thickness in balding spots......so I figured this diet/supplemental routine must be somewhat good for overall health and metabolism for my body to start regrowing hair in balsing spots

I guess the biggest issue I have is the constantly urinating, usually clear in color

And if I do leave it in the toilet without flushing overtime it looks cloudier and cloudier and the restroom really smells bad :/

So Im thinking maybe kidney or liver probs?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals