What Removes Bags Under Eyes

YuraCZ

Proper circadian rhythm, enough rest, low stress, good nutrition etc. Those are basics not just for bags under eyes..

OP
ecstatichamster
YuraCZ said:
post 117531 Proper circadian rhythm, enough rest, low stress, good nutrition etc. Those are basics not just for bags under eyes..

right. I'm asking for my wife, and she's decent in those areas. HAd the bags for several decades despite it.

I searched and found someone said some methylene blue drops helped.

I'm wondering specifically about topical approaches with hormones or vitamins more than anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJ

If you're willing to take a chance, you might try SolBan, which is caffeine, niacinamide, and aspirin in topical form. I didn't have bags, but using a spray of it daily on my face has tightened up the skin around my eyes, taking the "smile lines" at corners of my eyes and tightening them up until they are now just very fine lines.

answersfound

Fix metabolism. Don't treat things as isolated conditions.

Pet Peeve

Maybe not a very useful piece of information, but after following the peat diet for a couple of months Im bag free for the first time in my life.

Maretch

Used bags of green tea always worked for me, especially in the morning!
But if it is related to a long term, I think it wouldn't work!

encerent

Shining penetrating red light to infrared light on the face for 60 seconds about 2-3x a day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals