Tricks for bags under eyes

peatra

I have found high-dose vitamin A makes the appearance better, although it does not eliminate them.

uuy8778yyi

jyb said:
Just to add to the list, I think Ray mentioned low protein as a culprit, a situation where the body would sacrifice the protein rich skin.

which protein ?

glycine ? lysine ? proline ? etc ?

yoshiesque

Retinol in higher concentrations has been the only proven and effective way of reversing wrinkles so far. I think it would also help with this. BUT i would not do this long term.

Greg says

Peata said:
Ray Peat wrote:Like the dark circles, a chronically plugged nostril is suggestive of an allergy,

When I gave blood my continuous blocked up nostril cleared up and has never returned.

Onehumin

In chinese medicine this region is under the influence of the kidneys. they govern water balance and relate also with the reproductive system.
water intake is crucial. i know Ray doesn't drink water just juice and milk mostly but I've seen dark circus almost aways related to allergies, and more specifically dairy. so if your body shows these signs you may consider some detox herbs for the kidneys, increasing water, and reduce salt.. yes i know salt is good, but not for you...now.. maybe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals