What to eat during and after a course of antibiotics?

FrozenMonkey

I will make an attempt starting tomorrow to eliminate/balance out H.Pylori.
Just got Amoxicillin (1g),clarithromycin (500mg) and esomeprazol for a 7 day course.

So, If anyone has any knowledge to share about H.Pylori eradication or how to deal with these specific antibiotics in general I would be very grateful!

Tips and tricks on what to eat or avoid would be great.. Maybe avoid certain type of fiber/starch/dairy/acidic foods and so on..
Should I add probiotics/beneficial yeasts?
I have S.boulardii, Megasporebiotics and waterkefir at hand.
Is storebought yogurt any good?
Would it be a good idea to introduce carrots/activated charcoal and or nystatin at the end of the treatment?

I did the GI-map test awhile ago, will try to attach the files, not sure it will work since it’s my first post.

/Robin

Attachments

• T-NL-938171N.pdf
    197.4 KB · Views: 25

golder

I will make an attempt starting tomorrow to eliminate/balance out H.Pylori.
Just got Amoxicillin (1g),clarithromycin (500mg) and esomeprazol for a 7 day course.

So, If anyone has any knowledge to share about H.Pylori eradication or how to deal with these specific antibiotics in general I would be very grateful!

Tips and tricks on what to eat or avoid would be great.. Maybe avoid certain type of fiber/starch/dairy/acidic foods and so on..
Should I add probiotics/beneficial yeasts?
I have S.boulardii, Megasporebiotics and waterkefir at hand.
Is storebought yogurt any good?
Would it be a good idea to introduce carrots/activated charcoal and or nystatin at the end of the treatment?

I did the GI-map test awhile ago, will try to attach the files, not sure it will work since it’s my first post.

/Robin
Yeah these were important questions, I hope someone can add some insight. How did you get on after the amoxicillin/clarithromycin/esomeprazol course?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom