What is this in my blood ?

uderim

I had a live blood analysis a couple of days ago , the blood looked fine , red and white cells moving well and doing their thing when we came across what looks like a solar system , the lady who was doing the test told me she has started seeing these around 6 months ago.

I have not had the covid jab , I do not live with jabbed people and work from home . I go to a few yoga classes a week , so I do not think it is shedding .

I live in Queensland Australia I am wondering if it is something in the air or water , if anyone knows what it is please let me know.

IMG_20240118_134147.jpg IMG_20240118_134416_HDR.jpg

TheSir

the lady who was doing the test told me she has started seeing these around 6 months ago
She had never seen them before, until suddenly many people started having them - is that all she really had to say about the matter? No guesses, no curiosity, nothing?

OP
U

uderim

She had never seen them before, until suddenly many people started having them - is that all she really had to say about the matter? No guesses, no curiosity, nothing?
She claims to not know what is causing it or what it actually is , but thinks it is something in the environment, we have a lot of chemtrails here , we have seen them a lot in the last 18 months.

Last edited:

TheSir

An australian doctor doing live blood analysis was quoted in this thread:

"In the last three weeks I have been busy with a number of education days which have involved live blood analysis and I have got much quicker at setting up my microscope. My conclusions are certainly that almost everybody has a significant number of abnormalities in their blood independent of their vaccination status. Although there is more rouleaux, i.e. clumping of the red blood cells in vaccinated people. There certainly appears to be a greater variety of structures."

OP
U

uderim

An australian doctor doing live blood analysis was quoted in this thread:

"In the last three weeks I have been busy with a number of education days which have involved live blood analysis and I have got much quicker at setting up my microscope. My conclusions are certainly that almost everybody has a significant number of abnormalities in their blood independent of their vaccination status. Although there is more rouleaux, i.e. clumping of the red blood cells in vaccinated people. There certainly appears to be a greater variety of structures."

Thank you , I will try improve my search skills.

TheSir

Someone who had experience with SEM, TEM and AFM imaging said that it's probably an irregularity on the glass slide used in the imaging. So the lab could have bad batch of slides. Could be worth it to get a retest done at another lab.

Peatful

Chemtrails?

akgrrrl

Chemtrails?
Aye chemtrails, I have seen this touted on Bitchute as Morgellons. Watched a long story of it being reported by mainstream news (abc?) On a older Texas woman in 1990s with doctors baffled and then her adult daughter getting them, then nothing, until 2021 or so started popping up. Anything on legacy media is taken down as disinformation.

AlaskaJono

I had a live blood analysis a couple of days ago , the blood looked fine , red and white cells moving well and doing their thing when we came across what looks like a solar system , the lady who was doing the test told me she has started seeing these around 6 months ago.

I have not had the covid jab , I do not live with jabbed people and work from home . I go to a few yoga classes a week , so I do not think it is shedding .

I live in Queensland Australia I am wondering if it is something in the air or water , if anyone knows what it is please let me know.

View attachment 60622View attachment 60623

I am responding because I know a local "live blood analysis" person here in Tasmania. They are telling folks that they have GO2 - graphene oxide - structures in their blood. (Many of these folks did not get the jab, I know them personally). And then has them take various protocols which he sells at the little 'health food shop'. Also there are others who are making detox bath salts to sell for the GO2 poisoning. I do not believe this is possible to see under these kind of microscopes, as one must have very specialized and expensive equipment. I personally think this GO2 angle is all bull****. And folks who are idiots push this agenda on others.

There is/are strange clouds here regularly over Tasmania. Definitely not something I have seen up until a few years ago. So could be something in the air. Or water. Or these folks with live blood analyses are not necessarily well trained. I worked with a Naturopath in NZ 11 years ago who did this and had great results. She did give me a quick primer - a look see or squiz, to check out her process. I trusted here as she had been doing for many years professionally, not new age, and not casually. Checking the blood sample for particles of aluminum, stainless steel, barium, etc., might be more accurate.

Chembombanation: Rob. D. - Rob Deutsch - who was on utoob and now not, but I believe still has FB (which I do not) - was reporting on the chem and microwave activity in Aus and NZ for some years until maybe 8 months ago. Definitely something to check out. But we are all susceptible to that influence for sure if it is from the Sky, or water.

Will report more if I find out something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals