Intermittent Hematospermia (blood in semen) confused and scared

At the end of 2020 (late november), I was masturbating one day and a tiny drop of blood came out at the end of my ejaculate. Every subsequent masturbation afterwards resulted in more and more blood. I was freaking horrified. I couldn't go to a doctor then because of my home situation (was unemployed and had no car while living with my parents). After about a month and a half, things gradually disappeared thankfully. Roughly a year after my "cure", I appear to have relapsed. I masturbated today and a tiny drop of blood came out at the end. I plan on seeing a doc soon now that I can, but anyone have any clue what's going on with me?

Relevant info:
- 26 years old
- ~220 pounds (quite flabby, been obese since my depression came on around four years ago)
-Have been diagnosed with mild hypertension since the middle of 2021

Lampshard

Have you used Aspirin? And how much salt do you usually consume? I think bag breathing can probably help prevent it, imo it's most likely related to the hypertension issue.

OP
L
Have you used Aspirin? And how much salt do you usually consume? I think bag breathing can probably help prevent it, imo it's most likely related to the hypertension issue.
Never used Aspirin before, does it help with hypertension?

Lampshard

It might, it also thins the blood so it can be interesting if it impacts the blood volume, I would read Peat's articles on hypertension if you haven't also, especially concerning higher salt intake possibly being beneficial