What's in the blood?

Gooner

This may be on interest to some people re vaccine (covid) injury and potential implications of covid / the vaccine for the unvaccinated and vaccinated alike.

Dr. David Nixon is a courageous, Australian based, doctor who has had his right to practice medicine revoked for his views on the vaccine. Recently Dr. Nixon personally started looking at blood works of the vaccinated and vaccinations themselves to better understand what is happening with these shots. As he became more public about his findings, AHPRA intervened to deregister him.

For those interested in his work you can find him at - https://twitter.com/DavebNixon?s=20 and Nixonlab | David Nixon | Substack

Below is an excerpt from one of his recent emails along with various images of "structures" found in the blood analysis that he has been conducting:

In the last three weeks I have been busy with a number of education days which have involved live blood analysis and I have got much quicker at setting up my microscope. My conclusions are certainly that almost everybody has a significant number of abnormalities in their blood independent of their vaccination status. Although there is more rouleaux, i.e. clumping of the red blood cells in vaccinated people. There certainly appears to be a greater variety of structures.

1f426e7e-b410-a2af-e184-a4445c951d6d.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 11.01.11 am.png

In the last three weeks I have been busy with a number of education days which have involved live blood analysis and I have got much quicker at setting up my microscope.
I asked Ray about live blood analysis and he said it was not real science.

Q: Hello Dr. Peat
About 2 years ago I went to a practitioner who was doing something called "Live blood analysis" under a microscope.

He drew my blood and saw lots of parasites in my blood as well as red blood cells "clumped" together.
I could even clearly see the parasites on the screen.

I think pathogenic activity is really behind most of my problems and just improving the metabolism didn't get to the "root problem".

What do you think those results mean and what do you think is the best way to improve the body dealing with these pathogens?
Much love

RP: “Live blood analysis” isn’t based on science."

But I'm interested in what would you recommend based on your experience with it, considering those observation by that practitioner?

OP
G

Gooner

About 2 years ago I went to a practitioner who was doing something called "Live blood analysis" under a microscope.

He drew my blood and saw lots of parasites in my blood as well as red blood cells "clumped" together.

I think pathogenic activity is really behind most of my problems and just improving the metabolism didn't get to the "root problem".

What do you think those results mean and what do you think is the best way to improve the body dealing with these pathogens?
Much love

But I'm interested in what would you recommend based on your experience with it, considering those observation by that practitioner?
I can't say that I know enough about it at this point of time. It could be pseudo-science but what he has shared regarding the vaccines, if real, could go some way to explaining the problems we are seeing in the vaxxed. Having had previous interactions with the doctor, I can only say that he was genuine in his attempts to help people through covid infections and in getting vax exemptions. He seems genuine about his claims here, having risked his entire livelihood on it.

OP
G

Gooner

Much love

Also noticed another similar thread on this from 2021 - Vaccine examination in germany

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals