What Is The Ideal Waking Temperature?

Discussion in 'Monitoring Vitals' started by Emstar1892, Mar 3, 2016.

1. heartnhands

heartnhands Member

Thanks for the interesting parameters. Good suggestion.

2. m_arch

m_arch Member

Hi John,

I used 20 minutes once a day. I had a day or two in-between the next use for it to rest and recover.

I only ended up doing 4 rounds total, because that was enough to bring my morning temps up to 37 celcius.

3. shepherdgirl

shepherdgirl Member

I would expect a lot of adrenalin-fueled raising of temps in athletics, but on the other hand, a lower pulse due to improving VO2 max could indicate greater cardio efficiency and not necessarily a decreased metabolic rate.

4. whit

whit Member

Sorry so late to respond I didn't but just see the request for some reason.

I've been using a contact infrared thermometer on covered parts of the body.
    It's surprisingly accurate. So socked feet and a hat on the head gloved hands in winter.

5. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

How long did it take? I am a couple of months in and can barely tolerate any liquids

6. Ahanu

Ahanu Member

in the beginning i stopped drinking water and had very few liquids because that raised my temperature so easy. after one year temperature was at back 37( starting from about 36) but my puls was still about 60 bpm. another year later or so it was about 70 bpm and stayed. I feel realy good with that so i do not try to raise it more.
    when you say you barely tolerate any liquids do you mean as soon as you drink somethink your temperature goes down or do you have some serious signs. are you thirsty if you dont drink much?

7. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

@Ahanu good to know. I have been stubbornly following Peat's methods but temperature and pulse haven't improved. However, this morning with no supplements, coffee or thyroid, my pulse raised to 85 and stayed for close to an hour. It dropped back down to 60 2 hours later.

And yes when i said i don't tolerate liquids i meant, as soon as i typically drink something, my temperature goes down. I am not generally thirsty if i dont drink much.

8. DiLucci

DiLucci New Member

I've had a history of hypothyroidism. My temp used to be in the 96s after waking using an oral thermometer. My temperature now reads anywhere from 97.7-97.9 in the morning and rises to around 98.5-99 later in the afternoon. I'm using on oral thermometer. Am I in a good place?

9. James b

James b Member

How did you raise it so well? Well done.