Low Body Temperature

A

Aziz

Hello to everybody on this forum!

Firstly I would like to thank everyone on this forum for their contributions as I myself have learned a lot.

The reason for my post is a problem I have been stuggling with for the past couple of years namely low body temperature. My history traces back to a lot of dieting/low calorie and a lot of aerobic exercise until exhausted which possibly affected my thyroid.

Since this time I am always cold especially in the morning and late afternoon. As an example was abound 35.9 C (96.62 F). I woke up freezing to the bones.

In the late afternoons usually around 6pm I get very drowsy and often take a nap for about 1-2 hours. Lately a have come to understand that the reason I feel drowsy is due to my body temperature being low and I feel a kind of chilling body sensation.

Today I took my temperature at 12pm and this was right after a meal and the thermometer showed 35.5 C (95.9 F). From what I understand the temperature should slightly increase post meal!

When I eat a meal I get a feeling of the food just sitting in my belly for quite a time without being digested - strange feeling - gets alot better if I drink hot tea with food.

During the years I have taken blood/thyroid samples several times which every time came back "normal". I got sick of the doctors incompetence and started educating myself. I found this Wilsons Temperature Protocol which I find interesting, but wasn't able to find a practicioner/clinic here in Europe.

Anyways, don't want to prolong this post unneccesarily but I feel very enthusiastic in finding a solution for this menace. Thats why I would love to hear if somebody here have had similar issue and if you have resolved it?

I am pretty sure that I have left out a lot of things here so if you should have any questions then feel free to ask!
Suggestions are more than welcome!

Thank you all in advance!
God bless!

Hello to everybody on this forum!

Firstly I would like to thank everyone on this forum for their contributions as I myself have learned a lot.

The reason for my post is a problem I have been stuggling with for the past couple of years namely low body temperature. My history traces back to a lot of dieting/low calorie and a lot of aerobic exercise until exhausted which possibly affected my thyroid.

Since this time I am always cold especially in the morning and late afternoon. As an example was abound 35.9 C (96.62 F). I woke up freezing to the bones.

In the late afternoons usually around 6pm I get very drowsy and often take a nap for about 1-2 hours. Lately a have come to understand that the reason I feel drowsy is due to my body temperature being low and I feel a kind of chilling body sensation.

Today I took my temperature at 12pm and this was right after a meal and the thermometer showed 35.5 C (95.9 F). From what I understand the temperature should slightly increase post meal!

When I eat a meal I get a feeling of the food just sitting in my belly for quite a time without being digested - strange feeling - gets alot better if I drink hot tea with food.

During the years I have taken blood/thyroid samples several times which every time came back "normal". I got sick of the doctors incompetence and started educating myself. I found this Wilsons Temperature Protocol which I find interesting, but wasn't able to find a practicioner/clinic here in Europe.

Anyways, don't want to prolong this post unneccesarily but I feel very enthusiastic in finding a solution for this menace. Thats why I would love to hear if somebody here have had similar issue and if you have resolved it?

I am pretty sure that I have left out a lot of things here so if you should have any questions then feel free to ask!
Suggestions are more than welcome!

Thank you all in advance!
God bless!
How are you doing Aziz? Have you gotten to the bottom of your issues since your post?

OP
A

Aziz

How are you doing Aziz? Have you gotten to the bottom of your issues since your post?
Wow, the first reply! Thank you, I appreciate that! I even forgot that I wrote the article ?.

Actually I have, thank God. I had several seemingly different issues but among the main ones was a calcium deficiency.

I would never have thaught calcium having this kind of impact on my overall wellbeing.

After having a chat with @SonOfEurope I started realizing how important and overlooked calcium really was, at least for me.

By upping my calcium intake I feel like another being now with a cascade of positive effects all triggered by the increase in dietary calcium.

Thanks for asking

Wow, the first reply! Thank you, I appreciate that! I even forgot that I wrote the article ?.

Actually I have, thank God. I had several seemingly different issues but among the main ones was a calcium deficiency.

I would never have thaught calcium having this kind of impact on my overall wellbeing.

After having a chat with @SonOfEurope I started realizing how important and overlooked calcium really was, at least for me.

By upping my calcium intake I feel like another being now with a cascade of positive effects all triggered by the increase in dietary calcium.

Thanks for asking
Oh wow Aziz I thought for sure it would be a sugar or salt issue. I had no idea calcium deficiency would have that kind of effect either! I learn so much with questions and answers! How little calcium were you getting before? Were you supplimenting at all? Why weren't you getting calcium?

Motif

Yeah, how much more calcium do you get now and from what and how long did it take til you felt better?

and what exactly improved ?

OP
A

Aziz

Oh wow Aziz I thought for sure it would be a sugar or salt issue. I had no idea calcium deficiency would have that kind of effect either! I learn so much with questions and answers! How little calcium were you getting before? Were you supplimenting at all? Why weren't you getting calcium?
High stress makes you forget about everything. With that also comes indigestion among other things.

I ate very little calcium, could go several days without any at all.

I had hard time absorbing food not to mention supplements.

OP
A

Aziz

Yeah, how much more calcium do you get now and from what and how long did it take til you felt better?

and what exactly improved ?
I have learned to listen to my taste buds now and i prefer food over supplements.

I love feta cheese with oj that's my favorite. If you are really stressed out to the point of body shaking and tremors just try this combo. Puts you in a deep sleep immediately.

By targeted focus on my calcium issue I felt a dramatic life change within two months and that's without coffee, k2 and the other stack.

As an improvement, deep sleep and normalized bodily temperature should be enough.

But if we go more into detail: improved bone density, no drowsiness during day, no freezing, no cold hands/feet, better muscle tone, skin tone/color, hair/beard, improved stress tolerance (do my own business and don't give a damn about others opinions) etc.

Motif

I have learned to listen to my taste buds now and i prefer food over supplements.

I love feta cheese with oj that's my favorite. If you are really stressed out to the point of body shaking and tremors just try this combo. Puts you in a deep sleep immediately.

By targeted focus on my calcium issue I felt a dramatic life change within two months and that's without coffee, k2 and the other stack.

As an improvement, deep sleep and normalized bodily temperature should be enough.

But if we go more into detail: improved bone density, no drowsiness during day, no freezing, no cold hands/feet, better muscle tone, skin tone/color, hair/beard, improved stress tolerance (do my own business and don't give a damn about others opinions) etc.

how much cheese do you eat?

OP
A

Aziz

how much cheese do you eat?
Usually two three slices of feta cheese which is maybe something like 200-300 grams. I eat this almost every day so you could say that this has been my main protein source for the past two months.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals