T3 And Hot Face And Ears

churchmouth

Hi,

I have recently been trying nibbling on T3 (cynomel). I would nibble on 3-6mcg every few hours until I started seeing a temperature response on the oral thermometer.

The first effects I noticed were warm feeling skin (especially around the nose crease and forehead, and ears), like I am getting sun exposure/ or even like sunburn (borderline irritated feeling). The highest my oral temperature ever got was 37.1C

Now I have finished with the experiment, I occasionally take 6mcg of T3 upon waking (36-36.2C). I won't notice any effects until I have my first coffee of the day, in which I will get the warm feeling return, lasting for 6 hours or so.

Can anyone relate or have an widsom to share? I am not sure if this is positive warmth or not.

Cheers,

CM

jitsmonkey

are you tracking pulse with your temp? just temps dont reveal anything of value
what it sounds like you're describing is unfueled stimulants ie. thyroid stacked on caff
stims require fuel/sugar... plenty of it.
Not saying you shouldn't feel warm, etc... but pulse/temp tell the story
and on top of that your highest temp combined with your description would imply underfueled adrenaline response
fuel that stuff and you'll feel better and your pulse and temp will improve as well

OP
C

churchmouth

Hey, Sorry I should have mentioned my regular daytime pulse is typically 80BPM. Right now with the warm skin feeling my pulse is exactly 80BPM. I very rarely ever measure it outside of 80-90BPM.

I was thinking the addition of the coffee might be because of caffeines thyroid like qualities stacking.

are you tracking pulse with your temp? just temps dont reveal anything of value
what it sounds like you're describing is unfueled stimulants ie. thyroid stacked on caff
stims require fuel/sugar... plenty of it.
Not saying you shouldn't feel warm, etc... but pulse/temp tell the story
and on top of that your highest temp combined with your description would imply underfueled adrenaline response
fuel that stuff and you'll feel better and your pulse and temp will improve as well

jitsmonkey

how pulse and temp respond to fuel will tell you if you're producing a desired result or a stressed result.
Just because its "warm" doesn't mean its desirable. It certainly can be. Adren is obviously often accompanied by cold fingers/toes/nose
so that not happening is a positive. But in warm weather I find this distinction harder to make without prefuel/postfuel temps/pulse

OP
C

churchmouth

Also just got some lab work. experiementing with small amounts of T3 for a few weeks dropped my TSH from 2.84 to 1.18.

I wasn't expecting T3 to have that effect/ feedback.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals