CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Monitoring Vitals (temp, Pulse, Glucose Etc)

Discussion in 'Monitoring Vitals' started by Lightbringer, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Lightbringer

Lightbringer Member

I was curious to know how people charted their temperature and pulse. I have often gotten started on this using a thermometer and using my wrist for pulse. But I have usually given up soon after as its inconvenient at work and anytime you're outside the house. I was looking for One gadget that would help measure temperature, pulse and glucose. This 'wearable' technology space seems to be considered a pretty hot field these days. Most of these wearables today, can I think measure skin temperature and pulse using infra red and ecg sensors. Are these technologies something to be worried about in a Peatarian context? A good old oximeter could also be used for the pulse and spo2.

Glucose is a bit of a problem as CGM (continuous glucose monitoring) needs to be prescribed by a doctor and one has to wade through the insurance labyrinth. The FDA also has to approve any device which claims to be a glucose monitor so that makes it all the more expensive. Google is working with the most popular CGM maker Dexcom to come up with a tiny bandage like CGM system which I'm hoping will be direct to customer. Another venture is a contact lens that measures glucose.
    http://www.endocrineweb.com/news/diabet ... es-devices

Till this one comes around, do people have any recommendations for tracking vitals?

2. Aspekt

Aspekt Member

3. haidut

haidut Member