What Is The Best Prescription Drug For Hyperprolactinemia?

ursidae

I have a small tumor on my pituitary and I used cabergoline. My self control, integrity and my motivation increased and my willingness to carry out tasks that require delayed gratification improved tremendously. These have been lifelong issues for me. Acne got better. Then I started forgetting things, got multiple nightmares every night, anxiety and hypersexuality. My face got very oily on day 1, I think my solidified sebum liquefied and became less comedogenic, IGF-1 prolactin and androgens influence the viscosity. When I quit it due to the side effects my cognitive function and motivation declined very rapidly. It took a while to recover

I did accidentally take too much the first week. Does anyone know if cabergoline has interactions with choline and what is the nature of those interactions?

Interesting, maybe it does. I don't know...and you probably know this already, but in the longer run cabergoline can be fibrotic. So you should be careful and use the lowest possible dose.

ursidae

I quit it altogether because even very small doses caused the side effects. I felt like my brain was being fried. After quitting Prolactin was two times lower than usual last time. still high, but maybe not high enough to be caused by a prolactinoma. But the tumour will need to be shrunk so I have to take something and I assume large doses will be necessary

The other worrying thing is my aunt was put on a dopamine agonist years ago for the same issue and she became mentally ill after that

Last edited:

JCub369

I quit it altogether because even very small doses caused the side effects. I felt like my brain was being fried. After quitting Prolactin was two times lower than usual last time. still high, but maybe not high enough to be caused by a prolactinoma. But the tumour will need to be shrunk so I have to take something and I assume large doses will be necessary

The other worrying thing is my aunt was put on a dopamine agonist years ago for the same issue and she became mentally ill after that
Do you have any updates on successfully lower prolactin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals