Flagship flu drug is a complete failure and may be toxic

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know my doctors all pushed heavily to prescribe Tamiflu. Of course, I did not relent and now I am glad I didn't. The latest review of Tamiflu is just nothing short of damning and since this is mainstream media, I wonder what the true numbers behind the disaster are. But what I find particularly telling is the last quote below from the BBC article, describing the drug evidence system.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-26954482

"...Hundreds of millions of pounds may have been wasted on a drug for flu that works no better than paracetamol, a landmark analysis has said."

"...It also claimed that the drug had a number of side-effects, including nausea, headaches, psychiatric events, kidney problems and hyperglycaemia."

"...The system that exists for producing evidence on drugs is so flawed and open to misuse that the public has been misled."

Moreover, BBC just fleetingly mentioned some of the side effects, however it looks like the picture may be worse than BBS is willing to report:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/swine ... -500m.html

"...The study found that Tamiflu, which was given to 240,000 people in the UK at a rate of 1,000 a week, has been linked to suicides of children in Japan and suggested that, far from easing flu symptoms, it could actually worsen them.. Many people reported feeling anxious or depressed when taking the drug."

So, let me get this straight - the "BEST" flu drug on the market is actually worse than placebo (i.e. can make you sicker with flu) and/or push children to commit suicide? I bet right now a lot of heads at Roche are rolling over this!
Or maybe not. Roche already got rich and many governments will continue stockpiling the drug so as not to be accused of complacency in the face of epidemics.

It makes you wonder how much worse the many other less-than-stellar drugs in circulation right now are compared to their advertised effectiveness and safety...

Sad, sad state of affairs of mankind's "medicine".

J

j.

haidut said:

I think it's about to end. Its credibility will collapse seemingly out of nowhere like the collapse of the Soviet Union.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
j. said:
haidut said:

I think it's about to end. Its credibility will collapse seemingly out of nowhere like the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Yep, we are almost there. :mrgreen:

kiran

j. said:
haidut said:

As much as I want to believe this, I'm afraid I find it very hard.

fda-monsanto.jpg

:?

mas

It is extremely rare that a vaccine injury in an adult or child can successfully fought in court because the vaccine industry has a lot of powerhouse legal teams.

The family doctor of an injured victim most often will not get involved because of potential retaliation from many government agencies or even the doctor's own local medical board. Suddenly the IRS may start looking into the doctor's tax returns, etc…

I am sure people shudder when they read about the total DEVASTATION that families endure:
http://rense.com/general28/jers.htm

The "Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund" is Paid by us TAXPAYERS not the VACCINE MANUFACTURERS.
from Wikipedia:
Funding for claims of harm after 1988 comes from a PATIENT FEE of 75 cents per vaccination.

They injure the public and we pay for it!

Total disgust for the whole damn thing!

burtlancast

Mainstream medecine will really collapse only when honest solutions to health problems will become understood and accessible .

Until then, even if people clearly realise their doctors are not interested in their well being, they will still follow their advice, simply because no other genuine and concrete alternative is available to them.

This is where people like Ray Peat come into play.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I truly hope it is about to collapse but I must AGREE with burtlancast that when people get sick they feel have to turn to something. Even people I know who don't really buy into medicine often turn to it out of desperation when they become ill just because they see no other option. The problem is they are usually worse off for seeking medical care. It will be interesting indeed to see how this all develops. It can't get worse.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
mas said:
It is extremely rare that a vaccine injury in an adult or child can successfully fought in court because the vaccine industry has a lot of powerhouse legal teams.

The family doctor of an injured victim most often will not get involved because of potential retaliation from many government agencies or even the doctor's own local medical board. Suddenly the IRS may start looking into the doctor's tax returns, etc…

I am sure people shudder when they read about the total DEVASTATION that families endure:
http://rense.com/general28/jers.htm

The "Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund" is Paid by us TAXPAYERS not the VACCINE MANUFACTURERS.
from Wikipedia:
Funding for claims of harm after 1988 comes from a PATIENT FEE of 75 cents per vaccination.

They injure the public and we pay for it!

Total disgust for the whole damn thing!

That's actually a bit worse than asking the taxpayer to foot the bill IMO. It adds insult to injury. If I am reading this right, the fee comes only from people who get vaccinated. So in a sense what they are saying is - if you are stupid enough to agree to be vaccinated you have to pay for this vaccine poison. If you get sick or die we will give you some of your money back and some of the money of other suckers like you who btw got luckier and did not develop serious adverse event (SAE). Not that asking the general taxpayer to pay would be good either, but this seems almost like designed to mock the vaccinated.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Bump for sunmountain and anyone who may be interested in tamiflu. :bump

pboy

im pretty sure if they tested any pharmaceutical drug correctly, theyd all be toxic in some way. Might as well just expect any new thing on the market to be a carcinogen and toxic. The only real medicine is your way of life and diet, so anything beyond that attempting to pose as 'medicine' is likely a fraud or contains toxins...no doubt. So yes, all pharmacies might as well close, for the good of the people, or turn themselves into holistic shops that sell real information and quality food, lifestyle tools (no gimmicks)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals