Wealth is Health - The personalities of Rich people and it's possible relation to GOLD

which metals would provide androgenic effects since gold is progesteronic
I dont know what would be androgenic specifically but I think there is a wider variety of available metals to use therapeutically. Have you noticed that those metals have a fairly good conductivity, too?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

what was your method of wearing mate
what type of jewelry and where was it placed
It was a 1 oz American Silver Eagle about $35 i think i paid it should still be around $40 - wrapped in a thin cotton pajama material and in my pocket - If i hold it in my hand i get histamine reactions after a while so i think in the pocket away from the skin is safest and still very effective

I'm going to wear it for the whole day and see what happens. I feel very balanced and clear in my mind now. Less stressed than normally, but not less productive .

I think this is another argument for investing in physical gold. Basically a free progesterone supplement for the rest of your life,if effects are consistent .
And it's probably the best way to conserve your wealth anyway.
I am thinking of the morphogenic field you mentioned - I am wondering if the body has a very specific reaction to Gold it doesn't have for other metals or is it just that when the body is working efficiently in the presence of an electroconductive field that this effect increases Progesterone therefore electric conductive metals induce this effect ? I am not sure because I remember I had rings of regular conductive metal that was not silver or gold and it did not give me the kind of effects this silver coin gave me - it's fascinating

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I dont know what would be androgenic specifically but I think there is a wider variety of available metals to use therapeutically. Have you noticed that those metals have a fairly good conductivity, too?
Exactly what I'm thinking - I am seeing a theory when the body is working efficiently in the presence of an electroconductive field progesterone is increased - thus suggesting that progesterone is increased in these optimal conditions which may highlight it's significance of a hormone in both men and women

Mauritio

It was a 1 oz American Silver Eagle about $35 i think i paid it should still be around $40 - wrapped in a thin cotton pajama material and in my pocket - If i hold it in my hand i get histamine reactions after a while so i think in the pocket away from the skin is safest and still very effective

I am thinking of the morphogenic field you mentioned - I am wondering if the body has a very specific reaction to Gold it doesn't have for other metals or is it just that when the body is working efficiently in the presence of an electroconductive field that this effect increases Progesterone therefore electric conductive metals induce this effect ? I am not sure because I remember I had rings of regular conductive metal that was not silver or gold and it did not give me the kind of effects this silver coin gave me - it's fascinating
Yes I've been thinking along the same lines.
When aging is caused by a breakdown of order...
( "The faster you run electrons through the system , the tighter the order is "-RP).
...Maybe gold's electromagnetic field helps the body to run electrons faster through the system ?

Dr. B

whats the histamine reaction like
sneezing from holding it in your hand?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

whats the histamine reaction like
sneezing from holding it in your hand?
Yea it's like after 5 minutes holding in my hand it's sneezing and I start itching in a lot of places and I feel the urge to let it go - when I wrap it up and put it in my pocket no histamine at all only positive effects

Mauritio

I asked ray on his opinion on gold and "fields" :

Q:"Hello Mr. Peat,
Do you personally think wearing gold or keeping it close to your body has any effect on a person , whether its metabolically or spiritually ?

I have recently purchased a gold coin. And I notice ,even when the gold is wrapped in plastic, I get a boost in metabolic function .
It resembles taking progesterone for me. I get softer hair and skin, feeling less stressed , less agitated and my clarity of mind is increased.

Could it be that the gold has a morphohegenetic field around it that ,when close to the body, helps the body to produce progesterone (and other youth steroids) ?

Thank you !

A:"I think the experiences of training dogs to find hidden or buried gold—indicating that they could “smell” it even when no atoms could be reaching them, show that it has biologically detectable fields.

Q:"Do you know anything about the relationship between gold and progesterone?

A:"no"

Dr. B

I asked ray on his opinion on gold and "fields" :

Q:"Hello Mr. Peat,
Do you personally think wearing gold or keeping it close to your body has any effect on a person , whether its metabolically or spiritually ?

I have recently purchased a gold coin. And I notice ,even when the gold is wrapped in plastic, I get a boost in metabolic function .
It resembles taking progesterone for me. I get softer hair and skin, feeling less stressed , less agitated and my clarity of mind is increased.

Could it be that the gold has a morphohegenetic field around it that ,when close to the body, helps the body to produce progesterone (and other youth steroids) ?

Thank you !

A:"I think the experiences of training dogs to find hidden or buried gold—indicating that they could “smell” it even when no atoms could be reaching them, show that it has biologically detectable fields.

Q:"Do you know anything about the relationship between gold and progesterone?

A:"no"
maybe it was posted here apparently the thymus gland contains the most gold in the human body.
do you know more about those dog experiments? were the dogs actually able to detect the gold or just digging and came across it

what do you think of wearing a gold and platinum necklace. like two chains that you can wear under a t shirt.

Mauritio

maybe it was posted here apparently the thymus gland contains the most gold in the human body.
do you know more about those dog experiments? were the dogs actually able to detect the gold or just digging and came across it

what do you think of wearing a gold and platinum necklace. like two chains that you can wear under a t shirt.
Yeah I think it was me who posted that. But I'm not sure if it was the most in the body.

No ,I only know what ray send me and that's what I posted.

Try it out ! There's not much anecdotal evidence on it. I've been wearing the gold coin the whole day and theres no doubt anymore that it has an effect on me. Quite strong actually . I'll sleep with it today .
I would try out the gold and platinum separately, though.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Try it out ! There's not much anecdotal evidence on it. I've been wearing the gold coin the whole day and theres no doubt anymore that it has an effect on me. Quite strong actually . I'll sleep with it today .
I am going to try it out, too. I have a gold bracelet in my pocket now. I will be interested to see what I feel.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I think they sense it - I was holding my silver eagles on my dogs body to see her reaction for a brief moment and she seemed to exhibit high metabolic traits as well - when she has high energy/high metabolism her ears pop out - she looks like a bat in that moment and her eyes get big/her pupils dilate when she gets these sudden bursts of energy - I even tried to sneak behind her and held the coins near her back to see if she would react and sure enough she whips around and starts getting curious about my hand holding the silver eagles - without even touching her body with the coins she senses it

Interestingly enough I was comparing holding the silver eagles in my pocket to brass keys, quarters and pennies - night-and-day difference - size and type of metal definitely makes a difference - there is something special happening with silver and gold from my experiments that does not occur with these other smaller coins and keys

I am going to see if I can borrow my mother's gold wedding ring and compare it to my silver eagles for these experiments - i think if users want to experiment than I think gold is a safe option and if they do not want to spend the big bucks and just want to test the waters before getting gold then you can get a 1 oz silver coin its around $40 to test the waters and if you like it i would get the gold - i plan on getting the gold eventually anyway

youngsinatra

I bought some gold jewelry today, not for this specific reason, but will definitely observe..

Dr. B

Interestingly enough I was comparing holding the silver eagles in my pocket to brass keys, quarters and pennies - night-and-day difference - size and type of metal definitely makes a difference - there is something special happening with silver and gold from my experiments that does not occur with these other smaller coins and keys

I am going to see if I can borrow my mother's gold wedding ring and compare it to my silver eagles for these experiments

are you going to test using larger sizes of those metals in the coins and keys then?
ive heard of cadmium or zinc being androgenic metals, what about copper, platinum and the gems like diamond etc?

i was thinking of getting a platinum necklace from one of the sites someone listed here. it wasnt too expensive, like $200. now i may also get a silver or gold one.
im also wondering what about wearing either a gold, platinum or even diamond grill on the teeth? you would absorb very trace amounts of the metal via digestion in addition to it being in the mouth. you could wear it either while sleeping as a retainer, or during the day if working from home or if youre willing to wear it outside.
if you look at the blueberry fuego by lil mosey music video i think he has a diamond grill on there.

im going to do the same brotha! i want to get a necklace or ring but want to have it actually touching the skin.
dont know if theyll fit so ill have to see how to do it, maybe wear the necklace as a bracelet for the day

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

are you going to test using larger sizes of those metals in the coins and keys then?
ive heard of cadmium or zinc being androgenic metals, what about copper, platinum and the gems like diamond etc?

i was thinking of getting a platinum necklace from one of the sites someone listed here. it wasnt too expensive, like $200. now i may also get a silver or gold one.
im also wondering what about wearing either a gold, platinum or even diamond grill on the teeth? you would absorb very trace amounts of the metal via digestion in addition to it being in the mouth. you could wear it either while sleeping as a retainer, or during the day if working from home or if youre willing to wear it outside.
if you look at the blueberry fuego by lil mosey music video i think he has a diamond grill on there.

im going to do the same brotha! i want to get a necklace or ring but want to have it actually touching the skin.
dont know if theyll fit so ill have to see how to do it, maybe wear the necklace as a bracelet for the day
When I tested it i put 5-6 quarters in my pocket and still the silver eagle is a lot more superior in effect its a very noticeable difference I am not sure if it's the type of metal or weight

That is a good point - I was looking at pictures of Kanye he has worn gold grills for a number of years now - this is how he looks with and without gold grills - dude looks very different and he does look healthier - higher progesterone with the grills - his eyebrows look way thicker and his jaws look bigger on the picture on the left - he also looks lower serotonin on the left - his skin on the right has that serotonin shine look - his lower jaw especially seems to have grown quiet a bit over the years im thinking if this plays a part

grillz-8-1383239569-view-0.jpg

Dr. B

When I tested it i put 5-6 quarters in my pocket and still the silver eagle is a lot more superior in effect its a very noticeable difference I am not sure if it's the type of metal or weight

That is a good point - I was looking at pictures of Kanye he has worn gold grills for a number of years now - this is how he looks with and without gold grills - dude looks very different and he does look healthier - higher progesterone with the grills - his eyebrows look way thicker and his jaws look bigger - his lower jaw especially seems to have grown quiet a bit over the years im thinking if this plays a part

View attachment 30159
how much would platinum or diamond grills cost, id imagine there is also some molding fee they have to get the mold of your teeth first? do you know where we could get the grills. Lil mosey in his video has an upper and lower grill im assuming its real diamond.

is the pic on the left newer?
also the grills, would add weight to the teeth, just having that permanent weight addition on the teeth may also have some sort of effects on the jaws over time?

Dr. B

That is a good point - I was looking at pictures of Kanye he has worn gold grills for a number of years now - this is how he looks with and without gold grills - dude looks very different and he does look healthier - higher progesterone with the grills - his eyebrows look way thicker and his jaws look bigger on the picture on the left - he also looks lower serotonin on the left - his skin on the right has that serotonin shine look - his lower jaw especially seems to have grown quiet a bit over the years im thinking if this plays a part

View attachment 30159

im also curious would grills help with regenerating teeth or the gums or enamel in that area? wouldnt encasing the teeth in a grill allow more CO2 to be retained in that area? theres may be a bacterial risk and youd have to remove them each time you eat.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

how much would platinum or diamond grills cost, id imagine there is also some molding fee they have to get the mold of your teeth first? do you know where we could get the grills. Lil mosey in his video has an upper and lower grill im assuming its real diamond.

is the pic on the left newer?
also the grills, would add weight to the teeth, just having that permanent weight addition on the teeth may also have some sort of effects on the jaws over time?
Yes these are good things to ask for grills im really not sure - myself i am concerned about if it gets into the bloodstream - but many of these rappers do it for years with seemingly no problems - i think that if one ever had a problem with heavy metal toxicity they would instinctively feel like stopping - yes he is a lot older on the pic by a number of years on the left yet he still looks significantly healthier than the picture on the right interestingly enough - i think you are right about the jaws - i think weight and even the shape of the grills doesn't allow the lower jaw to get smaller and that presence or pressure of the grills on the teeth over time may grow it that's a good point. Kanye's lower jaw has grown significantly over the years especially around the time he got the grills

This is him beginning of career vs more recently - his lower jaw has grown massively in size its very interesting stuff - himself as a rapper in general he is very low-serotonin i notice - never afraid of speaking his mind he seems to have been consistently high progesterone over recent years

article-2488136-1937258F00000578-171_634x496.jpg
kanye.jpg

Dr. B

Yes these are good things to ask for grills im really not sure - myself i am concerned about if it gets into the bloodstream - but many of these rappers do it for years with seemingly no problems - i think that if one ever had a problem with heavy metal toxicity they would instinctively feel like stopping - yes he is a lot older on the pic by a number of years on the left yet he still looks significantly healthier than the picture on the right interestingly enough - i think you are right about the jaws - i think weight and even the shape of the grills doesn't allow the lower jaw to get smaller and that presence or pressure of the grills on the teeth over time may grow it that's a good point. Kanye's lower jaw has grown significantly over the years especially around the time he got the grills

This is him beginning of career vs more recently - his lower jaw has grown massively in size its very interesting stuff

View attachment 30160View attachment 30161
it could be hormones, lighting, or surgery but kanyes jaw looks natural

i think the amount would be trace. btw apparently several chemo drugs have platinum as an ingredient, (although combined with other things and injected usually) and gold is used as an arthritis/autoimmune treatment apparently there was a prescription patented medicine which was literally oral gold capsules given for rheumatoid arthritis, that treatment is much less common nowadays. im not sure how much would be absorbed maybe a few mcg or mg per day from having the grill in there.

the gold having the magnetic/morphogenetic field or whatever was mentioned previously with Rays comments means its also an environmental force not just a physical object. based on xrays, EMF etc having certain effects without being breathed in or consumed it seems gold, platinum etc or other materials could also have certain effects. which other materials have environmental effects then? it also makes homeopathic remedies seem more plausible. homepathic remedies iirc are based on things like the memory of water, that the water has different effects dependent on what its previously come in contact with, not just what it literally contains at that moment.
would sitting near a stack of plastic water bottles for example have negative side effects

random but years ago i was wondering about wearing a heavy wristwatch all the time in order to strengthen the wrist or arm overall. i think it makes sense based on the workouts the ancestral supps owner is doing, he puts on a certain amount of weight and walks a certain distance. the invicta watches the bigger ones are pretty heavy, like 3 pounds maybe even more so it seems possible wearing one all the time could effect the muscles there.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another day of experiments ... instead of walking around with 1 silver eagle in my pockets I walked around with 4 Silver Eagles in my pockets - 1/4 of a pound of silver in my pockets in total - I feel very powerful - I feel very much so like a King and the normies I walk past outside sense my King Presence when I brush past ... not joking ... this effect is very powerful - please experiment with yourself

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals