Wealth is Health - The personalities of Rich people and it's possible relation to GOLD

Yeah I saw that. I think he said that was the first time when he had no confidence.
Gold definitely does something to the higher emotions. Started taking collodial gold today and had a super deep conversation with a friend of mine. I feel lighter in a sense.
Yeah, he is kind of interesting to listen to. Do you normaly have deep convos? I think gold can also help increase your confidence simply because you like the way it looks.

LLight

Interesting, makes me want to take again (my mother gave it to me when I was younger) this supplement of colloidal gold, silver and copper that is sold over-the-counter in France.

Mauritio

Yeah, he is kind of interesting to listen to. Do you normaly have deep convos? I think gold can also help increase your confidence simply because you like the way it looks.
We talked many times before, but never had that deep of a conversation.

I also spend a really peaceful night by myself. Listened to some JRE and really appreciated 2 people having a good convo.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I want to revisit this thread to say the following:

There is definitely a distinct feeling with different metals. I've experimented with quiet a few different kinds of metals thus-far and I guess I would say the feeling of each is unique, but all positive:

Their is definitely a Progesterone-feeling with Gold and Silver that doesn't feel like quiet anything else I've tried - the feeling is quiet different when I experiment with different kinds of metals such as Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper.

Currently I walk around with a lot of conductive metal - probably about 8 pounds of Stainless Steel and 2 pounds of Silver - In my view - the more conductive metal you have the better.

If you would like to maximize benefits while spending the least amount of money I would highly recommend wearing a lot of stainless steel (cheap and rust-resistant) and Silver considering how expensive Gold is.

But it is a certainty that it does affect your hormonal levels in a positive way. It's a night and day difference definitely

It's difficult to describe: In a way I would say I believe that the things we interact with in Nature all carry their own morphogenetic field that has a positive effect on us - this feeling I find to be especially noticeable with conductive metals - personally I believe each morphogenetic field is unique and has a different effect on us - that's how it has affected me.

If I had more time and money I would probably wish to experiment with different stones as well - Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds and the like - maybe in another lifetime because I have a feeling once I do have the time/money to conduct these experiments it will have become extremely difficult to obtain such things.

When I see content like the image below- I actually do think there is some real meaning behind it given the results of my experimentation thus-far, I do think stones, crystals, and metals all have their own unique morphogenetic field and it's difficult to specifically describe the effects I feel in my experiments. All conductive metals have positive effects in my experimentation

12-crystals-for-every-ailment-copy-copy.jpg

We talked many times before, but never had that deep of a conversation.

I also spend a really peaceful night by myself. Listened to some JRE and really appreciated 2 people having a good convo.
I remeber I used to sit down once in a while at night with a corn cob pipe and some tin tobacco and for an hour or so just enjoy my thoughts and maybe listen to music or a podcast. I think something missing in the modern day is people coming together at the end of the day and enjoying food/conversations and the ideas of others. Not that no one participates in this anymore but probably less so.

I want to revisit this thread to say the following:

There is definitely a distinct feeling with different metals. I've experimented with quiet a few different kinds of metals thus-far and I guess I would say the feeling of each is unique, but all positive:

Their is definitely a Progesterone-feeling with Gold and Silver that doesn't feel like quiet anything else I've tried - the feeling is quiet different when I experiment with different kinds of metals such as Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper.

Currently I walk around with a lot of conductive metal - probably about 8 pounds of Stainless Steel and 2 pounds of Silver - In my view - the more conductive metal you have the better.

If you would like to maximize benefits while spending the least amount of money I would highly recommend wearing a lot of stainless steel (cheap and rust-resistant) and Silver considering how expensive Gold is.

But it is a certainty that it does affect your hormonal levels in a positive way. It's a night and day difference definitely

It's difficult to describe: In a way I would say I believe that the things we interact with in Nature all carry their own morphogenetic field that has a positive effect on us - this feeling I find to be especially noticeable with conductive metals - personally I believe each morphogenetic field is unique and has a different effect on us - that's how it has affected me.

If I had more time and money I would probably wish to experiment with different stones as well - Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds and the like - maybe in another lifetime because I have a feeling once I do have the time/money to conduct these experiments it will have become extremely difficult to obtain such things.

When I see content like the image below- I actually do think there is some real meaning behind it given the results of my experimentation thus-far, I do think stones, crystals, and metals all have their own unique morphogenetic field and it's difficult to specifically describe the effects I feel in my experiments. All conductive metals have positive effects in my experimentation

View attachment 35715
That’s interesting, I would like to get some onyx and garnet. I have a lot of pain but im very sedentary now a days. I know turquoise is popular in native american culture.

johnwester130

I decided to make this thread after reading this thread on the forum -

I remember a time in college - I would notice many of the girls in my school (many were wealthy) wore solid gold cartier bracelets and the men (many of the wealthy were jewish) wore gold jewish star necklaces

View attachment 29239View attachment 29240

I noticed that even though all students on campus were eating the same food from the dining halls - the wealthier kids (whom you could usually point out by examining their jewelry) seemed to be more metabolically healthy - exhibited higher levels of progesterone (seemed to be a lot more talkative and intelligent) than compared to the poorer kids I knew on campus who didn't wear any jewelry

Initially I thought "genetics" - that intelligent parents made more money and passed on their intelligence to these children ... but peating made me interested to examine this from a different angle - what other factors separated these kids from the other kids on campus from a metabolic perspective ?

This sparked my interest in if wearing gold affects the body/metabolism in any specific way

After all the Egyptians seemed to have an obsession of sorts with Gold and they seem to have been one of the most advanced ancient societies that have been studied

View attachment 29242

View attachment 29248

" Gold was commonly used to make jewelry and ornaments for two main reasons: the Egyptians believed gold to be the flesh of the sun god Ra and because gold was plentiful in the region. Artisans made amulets, death masks, diadems, ornamental weapons, vessels, and funeral art out of gold to adorn the tombs of pharaohs "

"The Roman general Julius Caesar wore a wreath of laurel on the head to show that he was a powerful and strong leader. ... The Etruscans gave their kings thin gold wreaths. Julius Caesar. Caesar received the wreath for his many victories on the battlefield"

And it seems interesting that most kings throughout history wore crowns made out of gold and gold was chosen as the primary currency

"For many Hindus, gold is considered precious. Hindus believe that gold has the power to purify anything it touches. It is also considered as a sign of power and wealth. Aside from that, it also symbolizes good health, prosperity, and femininity."

Gold is universally viewed as valuable - is it really just it's reluctance to tarnish when compared to other precious metals that made it special ?

Gold nanoparticles (GNPs) are relatively inert in biological environment, and have a number of physical properties that are suitable for several biomedical applications including biodetection, drug delivery and diagnostic imaging (1)(2)

A total of 25 volunteer healthy men aged (20-45) years participated in this study. Five milliliters of venous blood samples were collected, transferred into plane tube and allowed to coagulate at room temperature then centrifuged at 3000 rpm for 5 min. The resulting serum was separated and stored at (-20°C) until assay

View attachment 29243

Check out these E2 and testosterone levels in males injected with gold nanoparticles - those percentages and ratios are crazy compared to the males without !

View attachment 29244

"Discussions: To the best of our knowledge, the present study is a first one to look at the effects of nanoparticles on sex hormones binding to its receptors in human serum. Other studies focus upon nanoparticles effect on male reproductive function in Mice and cell lines. Elevated testosterone levels were indicated in previous study with a non alterations in luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone values after the administration of polyethylene glycol -NH2 capped GNP in Imprinting Control Region(ICR) mice, (17).Meanwhile Zhang XD etal. reported in their study that the toxicity of polyethylene glycol -coated gold particles is complex, and it cannot be said that the smaller particles have greater toxicity, where the toxicity of the 10 nm and 60 nm particles were obviously higher than that of the 5 nm and 30 nm particles(10). Ivo Iavicoli, etal. reported that most of the adverse effects of nanoparticles on male reproductive function are mainly due to modification of the testicular structure, impairment of spermatogenesis and alteration in the biosynthetic and catabolic pathways of testosterone(9). The chemistry surface of nanoparticles seem to be play an important role in inducing hormonal alterations (9).

Larson determined in living ovarian tissue that gold nanoparticles affected production of progesterone, a sex steroid hormone that affects the production of estrogen and testosterone

(18). These effects may be due to the ability of GNPs to bind to sulphur containing serum proteins as well as forming hydrophobic interactions. In this case some of the signalling proteins which interact with receptors can be bound to GNPs (19). Conner and Schmid reported in their study that protein adsorption to the nanoparticle surface can mediate the uptake of the nanomaterial via receptor-mediated endocytosis (20). Cedervall et al. demonstrated that many different plasma proteins adsorb on nanoparticles spontaneously, and that the surface chemistry of the nanoparticles in growth media/plasma is not the same as the originally synthesized materials (21) Instead, the nanoparticles adopt the physiochemical properties of the adsorbed protein shell (22) (23). This mean that the concentration of receptor present in serum has important role in nanoparticles impact on sex hormones binding to its receptor.

Conclusion: In conclusion; the current study found that the gold nanoparticles have impact not only on the reproductive system in terms of its production of hormones, but also has an impact on hormone binding to their receptors and thus effect on its level in the blood, which as a result affects the biological processes that are affected by hormone concentration.

PS - IF YOU ARE POOR LIKE ME AND CANNOT AFFORD SOLID GOLD JEWELRY JUST START WEARING HEADWEAR OR A HEADBAND THAT PUTS PRESSURE ON THE BLACK RECTANGLE I DREW ON THIS IMAGE - EXPERIMENT TO SEE IF YOU FEEL AN INCREASE IN MOOD AND/OR PROGESTERONE - I DETECT THE SAME PROGESTERONE INCREASE WHEN I DO THIS THAT I DO WHEN I WEAR GOLD JEWELRY - PLEASE EXPERIMENT FOR YOURSELF TO CONFIRM MY THEORIES

View attachment 29247

People use ormus gold as a health supplement

would that work?

Mauritio

I remeber I used to sit down once in a while at night with a corn cob pipe and some tin tobacco and for an hour or so just enjoy my thoughts and maybe listen to music or a podcast. I think something missing in the modern day is people coming together at the end of the day and enjoying food/conversations and the ideas of others. Not that no one participates in this anymore but probably less so.
Amen.
People dont even spend time with their own self anymore. There's always some instant gratification source stopping them from having real thoughts. I think these days you have to actively go against this by implementing things like journaling or meditation.

Amen.
People dont even spend time with their own self anymore. There's always some instant gratification source stopping them from having real thoughts. I think these days you have to actively go against this by implementing things like journaling or meditation.
Exactly, like a 24/7 refresh of the same old boring ***t. The most relaxing thing is sitting by a fire with all the stars out, no city lights, in the freezing cold with someone you love or a friend and just talking or enjoying each others company with no devices getting in the way. Original thought, real love, real friendship. That’s what makes life worth living.

Mauritio

There's this theory that mercury poisoning causes autism.
Theoretically the gold should bind to the mercury and help the body get rid of it.

In this article they talk about one person who was cured from autism by a gold treatment he got for juvenile arthritis.

"In August Donald's brother described to us his "miraculous response" to gold-salts treatment for a life-threatening attack of juvenile arthritis. Donald was given injections of the salts over a two- to three-month period at the Campbell Clinic in Memphis at age 12 in 1947.
The arthritis cleared up, and so did the "extreme nervousness" and excitability that had afflicted him, his brother said. Donald also became "more social." He went on to college, where he was invited to join a fraternity; worked as a bank teller; and now, in retirement, pursues his love of golf and travels the world. Most of those early patients -- and thousands since -- were institutionalized when they got older or lived in extremely sheltered circumstances, according to follow-up reports. "

"Nothing has a higher affinity for mercury than elemental gold. They form bonds that are very tight," Haley said. Devices designed to detect and filter out mercury routinely use gold, he noted -- and they obviously would employ a less expensive element if gold weren't so effective. Mercury was also used to extract gold from ore in mining operations.
In the body, Haley said, gold likely is "attracted to the same places as mercury. They would probably make it to the same spot in the body. It (gold) would probably cross the blood-brain barrier like mercury. There are reasons to think that if you put it in, it would chase mercury down because they're very similar in their chemistry.
So you might be able to displace it with the gold. The chemistry gets complicated here, but gold does not do as much oxidative stress as does mercury. The gold isn't nearly as toxic as the mercury. ... It could take it off the enzyme it's inhibiting and reactivate that enzyme."

ReSTART

body is electric and brain, metal jewelry is conductive, maybe it increases the skin’s electrical activity when you sweat with the air, the electricity, positive and negative ions in the air…

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

body is electric and brain, metal jewelry is conductive, maybe it increases the skin’s electrical activity when you sweat with the air, the electricity, positive and negative ions in the air…
Yep - I reached the same conclusion -

Wearing plastic, rubber, insulators is stressful
while conductive metals, wool, all natural fibers in general are supportive

What I can't figure out is by that logic - many stones and crystals such as diamonds are not conductive - yet people that I see wear diamonds also seem to exhibit high Progesterone/status traits.

This is the reason I wanted to spend more time and money with experimentation with various stones and crystals- so I could really feel out the field emanating, but it looks like I'm running out of time

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Yea - I don't know too much about colloidal and ingesting gold, but I do think there are unique benefits in wearing all conductive metals on their person. - Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, etc. - the more conductive metals on one's person I believe the better

ReSTART

diamonds, the clearest and hardest gem, is often set into gold and silver jewelry. that increases the surface area of gold or silver that is exposed to light.

gold or silver with diamonds. more light on the jewellery, more heat?

tastyfood

Yea - I don't know too much about colloidal and ingesting gold, but I do think there are unique benefits in wearing all conductive metals on their person. - Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, etc. - the more conductive metals on one's person I believe the better

What are some easy, convenient, not too expensive wearables to get that you'd recommend? I've always been lazy to ever wear a watch, but I could change this if there are physiological benefits.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What are some easy, convenient, not too expensive wearables to get that you'd recommend? I've always been lazy to ever wear a watch, but I could change this if there are physiological benefits.
What I do is wear about 2 pounds of silver and 8-10 pounds of stainless steel - there's a lot of creative ways you can do this - The cheapest and best way I would recommend is a lot of stainless steel - it needs very little cleaning and attentiveness unlike silver and other precious metals that rust easier.

When I first was experimenting - I utilized dinnerware - had quiet a few silverware in the form of dinner utensils in my pockets - it was very positive but I think not ideal because too much weight in the pants will pull it down.

Right now I do the following:
- I have a big stainless steel watch with the batteries taken out so no EMF
- I have a few stainless steel rings
- On my other hand I have a big stainless steel wrist bracelet
- I have a stainless steel card holder and a stainless steel pen in my pockets

- I have these stainless steel hooks (6 inches - like the ones they use for rock-climbing) that I walk around gripping 24/7. Gripping things in general reduces serotonin so it's a cool effect - it also operates as brass knuckles (probably even stronger) - one strike gripping these things would put a man to sleep for sure

- I wear these 100% cotton suspenders and have about 10 6-inch stainless steel hooks attached to it and my pants belt loops - it looks odd to be walking in public like this, so I probably wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but I actually need to wear suspenders anyway because of the way my buttocks and pelvis fits in the majority of pants.

Nighteyes

What I do is wear about 2 pounds of silver and 8-10 pounds of stainless steel - there's a lot of creative ways you can do this - The cheapest and best way I would recommend is a lot of stainless steel - it needs very little cleaning and attentiveness unlike silver and other precious metals that rust easier.

When I first was experimenting - I utilized dinnerware - had quiet a few silverware in the form of dinner utensils in my pockets - it was very positive but I think not ideal because too much weight in the pants will pull it down.

Right now I do the following:
- I have a big stainless steel watch with the batteries taken out so no EMF
- I have a few stainless steel rings
- On my other hand I have a big stainless steel wrist bracelet
- I have a stainless steel card holder and a stainless steel pen in my pockets

- I have these stainless steel hooks (6 inches - like the ones they use for rock-climbing) that I walk around gripping 24/7. Gripping things in general reduces serotonin so it's a cool effect - it also operates as brass knuckles (probably even stronger) - one strike gripping these things would put a man to sleep for sure

- I wear these 100% cotton suspenders and have about 10 6-inch stainless steel hooks attached to it and my pants belt loops - it looks odd to be walking in public like this, so I probably wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but I actually need to wear suspenders anyway because of the way my buttocks and pelvis fits in the majority of pants.
Thanks for sharing - Sounds like it might benefit bone density walking with extra weight as well. You must be turning quite a few heads ?
Agree about the pants not staying on/fitting well. I think it can really hurt lymphatic and blood flow to be wearing clothes that fit poorly. I try to wear as light clothing as possible. Silk just looks a little too “extra” and it quite expensive. When it’s hot outside it easier as you dont need to wrap up in heavy layers

frannybananny

Good stuff!

You might enjoy Robert Kiyosaki's thoughts on this topic:

~~~~~~

"But [Kiyosaki's] best teacher in this field was a guru he met who had gold literally dripping from him when they met.

The guru, he said, taught him that gold is a wealth attractor. “If I want $10,000 a month, I hold $10,000 in gold; gold is an attractor and people need to understand that if you buy more gold, your income goes up.”

The entrepreneur said that besides being real money, he views gold as something spiritual, noting gold is like the “tears of god.” He likened gold to “God’s money,” a tribute to the yellow metal’s origins as a naturally occurring element."
Sooooo only yellow gold and not white gold? I wonder if there is a difference in this thread?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals