Wealth is Health - The personalities of Rich people and it's possible relation to GOLD

Tarmander

I walked around with a silver coin in my pocket for awhile. Would pull it out and rub it. Didn't make me feel good. Never tried gold but I got a 14k gold necklace around that I will give a shot to. Older thread though, how did you all do with the gold jewelry?

yerrag

whys this? there are men who like to steal women, some playboys maybe, i think some rap songs talk or brag about stealing women etc
Because in a world where it is naturally man-made to make things depreciate, gold is steady in value. Men, appreciate in value past their prime. Women depreciate much earlier. An appreciating asset that also yields golden eggs is better than a depreciating one that doesn't produce. A woman is attracted to a married man, especially one married to an attractive woman, because that man produces the goods enough to attract an attractive woman. A man isn't attracted to an attractive married woman because there are plenty of single alternatives, unless he is looking for someone to be his mother.

But this is old world thinking though. The Talmudist-inspired (or brainwashed) would have plenty of ammo against this kind of logic.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I walked around with a silver coin in my pocket for awhile. Would pull it out and rub it. Didn't make me feel good. Never tried gold but I got a 14k gold necklace around that I will give a shot to. Older thread though, how did you all do with the gold jewelry?
In my view Gold and Silver are good for metabolic health but not so much for androgen profile - the Progesterone can sometimes be too overpowering

Steel is my favorite metal to experiment with and I believe it has the best of both worlds in terms of metabolic health/androgen profile

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I tried wearing this gold necklace to bed. After laying there for 2 hours I finally took it off and put it in another room. Also felt very hungry. I wouldn't wear these metals to bed. This is a cool video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5QBCQ-d1Q

Yea in my view thats a sign its working - Faster metabolism = Faster digestion of Food

However I do also think metals should not be worn around the neck because its too close to the thyroid and as a result is more likely to cause a state of hypermetabolism - I think rings or wrist pieces are best

Dr. B

Yea in my view thats a sign its working - Faster metabolism = Faster digestion of Food

However I do also think metals should not be worn around the neck because its too close to the thyroid and as a result is more likely to cause a state of hypermetabolism - I think rings or wrist pieces are best
isnt hypermetabolism good? and useful for people with lower metabolism?

Tarmander

I have experimented a bit with gold the last couple days and here is my take on it:

Gold feels very "uplifting." I both consumed it and wore it and I didn't noticed too much difference between the two, although I only tried the colloidal gold once. It speeds up metabolism, affects the immune system, and improved my blood sugars. Made my brain work smoother and my language skills were enhanced. Downsides were I could not sleep when I wore it to bed and I felt more tired during the day. A bit wired and tired actually, where I am sleepy and want a nap but also stimulated. Not a great feeling

Because of the downsides, I don't think its something everyone should do, especially people who are chronically ill. It will just increase metabolism and that isn't usually a good thing. If you stare at a computer screen all day in highly air conditioned rooms and go sleep in an apartment at night, I think Gold would cause too much insomnia and stimulation.

I think this is why it was so popular to wear in ancient times. People were much more grounded and connected to the earth, so gold which would uplift and raise your vibration would be very life giving and pleasurable. This is also probably why many people in India love gold, many of them walk around barefoot, live on the dirt, and are constantly grounded.

I am going to wear this gold necklace each day and see how it goes for a few weeks. But I would put Gold/silver/metals in the bucket of "enhances metabolism," which is usually not what chronically ill people are looking to do.

Dr. B

I have experimented a bit with gold the last couple days and here is my take on it:

Gold feels very "uplifting." I both consumed it and wore it and I didn't noticed too much difference between the two, although I only tried the colloidal gold once. It speeds up metabolism, affects the immune system, and improved my blood sugars. Made my brain work smoother and my language skills were enhanced. Downsides were I could not sleep when I wore it to bed and I felt more tired during the day. A bit wired and tired actually, where I am sleepy and want a nap but also stimulated. Not a great feeling

Because of the downsides, I don't think its something everyone should do, especially people who are chronically ill. It will just increase metabolism and that isn't usually a good thing. If you stare at a computer screen all day in highly air conditioned rooms and go sleep in an apartment at night, I think Gold would cause too much insomnia and stimulation.

I think this is why it was so popular to wear in ancient times. People were much more grounded and connected to the earth, so gold which would uplift and raise your vibration would be very life giving and pleasurable. This is also probably why many people in India love gold, many of them walk around barefoot, live on the dirt, and are constantly grounded.

I am going to wear this gold necklace each day and see how it goes for a few weeks. But I would put Gold/silver/metals in the bucket of "enhances metabolism," which is usually not what chronically ill people are looking to do.
raising metabolism is thought of to improve illnesses isn't it?

LLight

EFFECTS OF ELECTRICALLY GENERATED SILVER IONS ON HUMAN CELLS AND WOUND HEALING

A method of producing local antibiotic effects by means of an iontophoretic technique using free silver ions has been evaluated in vitro and in vivo for more than two decades. The antibiotic properties of the technique have
proved useful in both animal and human studies. In the course of determining the optimal clinical methodology for infected open wounds, a significant growth stimulation property resembling local tissue regeneration was noted.
This has been traced to either the apparent production of dedifferentiation of normal mature cells or the stimulation of preexisting stem cells in the wound,
resulting in the production of large numbers of progenitor cells. This process has now been studied in detail, and the results are presented herewith.

LLight

The rationale of this paper is the silver nanoparticles' responsive behavior by activating adult stem cells of mesodermal and ectodermal in vivo origin. Reports on regeneration of hair follicles in rabbit skin, meaning an accelerated healing of surgical wounds and a process of hair follicle neogenesis, produced by subcutaneous implantation of some nanofibers functionalized with silver nanoparticles have been highlighted. Another laboratory scaled injury model of rat striated muscle, showed an enhanced histological aspect of healed muscle comparing to placebo, by using an oily nanodispersion of silver. In vitro stimulation of mesenchymal stem cells by silver nanoparticles has also been reported by the literature. However, it is noteworthy to mention that even if the silver nanoparticles do not produce mesenchymal stem differentiation in vitro, the interleukin 6 and 8 secreted by mesenchymal stem cells under the action of these nanoparticles, could accelerate the healing of cutaneous lesions. Moreover, the process of hair follicle neogenesis found in our studies would not be possible, without proliferation and differentiation of hair follicle stem cells. An assumed confirmation of the above mentioned hypothesis will open a new research direction toward silver nanoparticles, using in plastic and reconstructive surgery, degenerative diseases and anti-aging therapy. Specific histological methods concerning the responsive behavior of the stem cells in injured tissues, which are treated with pharmacological preparations containing silver nanoparticles, will be used. Taking into account the experimental studies showing a pronounced regenerative /responsive behavior of silver nanoparticles, novel pharmaceutical formulations with topic response have been synthesized.

SonOfEurope

Gold, as a pure metal is one of the heaviest atoms, there is no material in the universe as capable of deflecting incoming thermal radiance and that is just one of its unique physical characteristics...and i believe the highest elites know sonething about it related to cellular regeneration (perhaps not in us but other races that MAY be at the top of global oligarchy) that they do not want us to know.

If you think of humans as a manipulated species, think of what we've been manipulated for.... gold has been the metal of "Gods" since time inmemorial for a reason... How much cheap mammalian (human) blood has been spilt for it since before we knew the earth was round, someone or some group of people in the highest have lusted it and for damn good reason.

I Leave the rest to you.

Dr. B

Gold, as a pure metal is one of the heaviest atoms, there is no material in the universe as capable of deflecting incoming thermal radiance and that is just one of its unique physical characteristics...and i believe the highest elites know sonething about it related to cellular regeneration (perhaps not in us but other races that MAY be at the top of global oligarchy) that they do not want us to know.

If you think of humans as a manipulated species, think of what we've been manipulated for.... gold has been the metal of "Gods" since time inmemorial for a reason... How much cheap mammalian (human) blood has been spilt for it since before we knew the earth was round, someone or some group of people in the highest have lusted it and for damn good reason.

I Leave the rest to you.
What about silver, copper? These were also highly sought after, and are much more affordable.
What about diamond, ruby, titanium, platinum, steel? All also highly sought after...

OccamzRazer

Anyone still wearing gold?

24k gold seems to be a serious attractor of wealth and wealth generation opportunities.

HumanLife

I am interested in trying gold out but I admit I am out of touch fashion wise. I was thinking a necklace and a ring.

Dr. B

@JamesGatz have you done any research into diamonds? What if you live in a room thats surrounded by things like gold or diamond jewelry. Like watches with diamonds. Also would gold plated watches work for some gold benefits? Technically there is still real gold there, its just that its a thin layer of gold (gold plated) instead of a solid mass of gold.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals