Wealth is Health - The personalities of Rich people and it's possible relation to GOLD

JamesGatz

I decided to make this thread after reading this thread on the forum -

I remember a time in college - I would notice many of the girls in my school (many were wealthy) wore solid gold cartier bracelets and the men (many of the wealthy were jewish) wore gold jewish star necklaces

cartierbracelets.PNG
jewishstar.PNG

I noticed that even though all students on campus were eating the same food from the dining halls - the wealthier kids (whom you could usually point out by examining their jewelry) seemed to be more metabolically healthy - exhibited higher levels of progesterone (seemed to be a lot more talkative and intelligent) than compared to the poorer kids I knew on campus who didn't wear any jewelry

Initially I thought "genetics" - that intelligent parents made more money and passed on their intelligence to these children ... but peating made me interested to examine this from a different angle - what other factors separated these kids from the other kids on campus from a metabolic perspective ?

This sparked my interest in if wearing gold affects the body/metabolism in any specific way

After all the Egyptians seemed to have an obsession of sorts with Gold and they seem to have been one of the most advanced ancient societies that have been studied

images.jpg

220px-Gaius_Iulius_Caesar_(Vatican_Museum).jpg

" Gold was commonly used to make jewelry and ornaments for two main reasons: the Egyptians believed gold to be the flesh of the sun god Ra and because gold was plentiful in the region. Artisans made amulets, death masks, diadems, ornamental weapons, vessels, and funeral art out of gold to adorn the tombs of pharaohs "

"The Roman general Julius Caesar wore a wreath of laurel on the head to show that he was a powerful and strong leader. ... The Etruscans gave their kings thin gold wreaths. Julius Caesar. Caesar received the wreath for his many victories on the battlefield"

And it seems interesting that most kings throughout history wore crowns made out of gold and gold was chosen as the primary currency

"For many Hindus, gold is considered precious. Hindus believe that gold has the power to purify anything it touches. It is also considered as a sign of power and wealth. Aside from that, it also symbolizes good health, prosperity, and femininity."

Gold is universally viewed as valuable - is it really just it's reluctance to tarnish when compared to other precious metals that made it special ?

Gold nanoparticles (GNPs) are relatively inert in biological environment, and have a number of physical properties that are suitable for several biomedical applications including biodetection, drug delivery and diagnostic imaging (1)(2)

A total of 25 volunteer healthy men aged (20-45) years participated in this study. Five milliliters of venous blood samples were collected, transferred into plane tube and allowed to coagulate at room temperature then centrifuged at 3000 rpm for 5 min. The resulting serum was separated and stored at (-20°C) until assay

Screenshot (185).png

Check out these E2 and testosterone levels in males injected with gold nanoparticles - those percentages and ratios are crazy compared to the males without !

Screenshot (186).png

"Discussions: To the best of our knowledge, the present study is a first one to look at the effects of nanoparticles on sex hormones binding to its receptors in human serum. Other studies focus upon nanoparticles effect on male reproductive function in Mice and cell lines. Elevated testosterone levels were indicated in previous study with a non alterations in luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone values after the administration of polyethylene glycol -NH2 capped GNP in Imprinting Control Region(ICR) mice, (17).Meanwhile Zhang XD etal. reported in their study that the toxicity of polyethylene glycol -coated gold particles is complex, and it cannot be said that the smaller particles have greater toxicity, where the toxicity of the 10 nm and 60 nm particles were obviously higher than that of the 5 nm and 30 nm particles(10). Ivo Iavicoli, etal. reported that most of the adverse effects of nanoparticles on male reproductive function are mainly due to modification of the testicular structure, impairment of spermatogenesis and alteration in the biosynthetic and catabolic pathways of testosterone(9). The chemistry surface of nanoparticles seem to be play an important role in inducing hormonal alterations (9).

Larson determined in living ovarian tissue that gold nanoparticles affected production of progesterone, a sex steroid hormone that affects the production of estrogen and testosterone

(18). These effects may be due to the ability of GNPs to bind to sulphur containing serum proteins as well as forming hydrophobic interactions. In this case some of the signalling proteins which interact with receptors can be bound to GNPs (19). Conner and Schmid reported in their study that protein adsorption to the nanoparticle surface can mediate the uptake of the nanomaterial via receptor-mediated endocytosis (20). Cedervall et al. demonstrated that many different plasma proteins adsorb on nanoparticles spontaneously, and that the surface chemistry of the nanoparticles in growth media/plasma is not the same as the originally synthesized materials (21) Instead, the nanoparticles adopt the physiochemical properties of the adsorbed protein shell (22) (23). This mean that the concentration of receptor present in serum has important role in nanoparticles impact on sex hormones binding to its receptor.

Conclusion: In conclusion; the current study found that the gold nanoparticles have impact not only on the reproductive system in terms of its production of hormones, but also has an impact on hormone binding to their receptors and thus effect on its level in the blood, which as a result affects the biological processes that are affected by hormone concentration.

PS - IF YOU ARE POOR LIKE ME AND CANNOT AFFORD SOLID GOLD JEWELRY JUST START WEARING HEADWEAR OR A HEADBAND THAT PUTS PRESSURE ON THE BLACK RECTANGLE I DREW ON THIS IMAGE - EXPERIMENT TO SEE IF YOU FEEL AN INCREASE IN MOOD AND/OR PROGESTERONE - I DETECT THE SAME PROGESTERONE INCREASE WHEN I DO THIS THAT I DO WHEN I WEAR GOLD JEWELRY - PLEASE EXPERIMENT FOR YOURSELF TO CONFIRM MY THEORIES

Screenshot (37) (1).png

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

I heard that metals must be in organic form in order to be used for biological processes in the body. This wouldn't mean you can't absorb it, but that your body wouldn't be able to turn them into enzymes, etc. Like calcium citrate is said to be inferior because of not being used.

I've been thinking about safe ways to supplement copper since mine is low, but my iron is high and shellfish and liver are high in iron and copper. One approach I'll take is donating blood and get rid of iron so copper goes up, but it will most likely do little since I already donated blood several times in the past.

Peat dissolved very old pennies and used them for gray hairs, but I don't know how he feels about using any form of copper orally.

A bracelet will most likely not do much, but making an organic salt from copper may be a good idea since it would probably absorb through the skin and be usable by the body. But I'm uncertain of the purity of copper bracelets.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I heard that metals must be in organic form in order to be used for biological processes in the body. This wouldn't mean you can't absorb it, but that your body wouldn't be able to turn them into enzymes, etc. Like calcium citrate is said to be inferior because of not being used.

I've been thinking about safe ways to supplement copper since mine is low, but my iron is high and shellfish and liver are high in iron and copper. One approach I'll take is donating blood and get rid of iron so copper goes up, but it will most likely do little since I already donated blood several times in the past.

Peat dissolved very old pennies and used them for gray hairs, but I don't know how he feels about using any form of copper orally.

A bracelet will most likely not do much, but making an organic salt from copper may be a good idea since it would probably absorb through the skin and be usable by the body. But I'm uncertain of the purity of copper bracelets.
Yea I had thought about this as well but I also thought about threads like these

Skin as a steroidogenic organ ? The jewelry may not be like gold nanoparticles in the blood stream but would the interaction of the metal with the skin have the same androgenic effects ? The effects of Gold Nanoparticles seems to have a profound effects on the androgens so I was thinking the effects of holding it on a steroidogenic organ might do something ... it's a good point I wish there was studies on rats wearing jewelry or something

Metabawlic

Gold is also an extremely effective conductor so there may be an electromagnetic component to wearing it. Given neural activity requires electrical charges, the conductive effect of gold headwear may improve cognition.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Gold is also an extremely effective conductor so there may be an electromagnetic component to wearing it. Given neural activity requires electrical charges, the conductive effect of gold headwear may improve cognition.
Yes! I saw this great post made by another user in another thread about pyramids possible relation to electro-magnetic effects - maybe the Egyptians had a deeper understanding of this subject than many think

call me crazy but i think (geo-)magnetism is overlooked.
Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy So maybe the pyramids had multiple purpose? charging seeds?
Seed exposure to magnetic field enhances their growth and germination rate. This is well documented and can easily be tested.
View attachment 29212

I have once met someone who jumped in one of the sarcophagus sites and he said he had a great surge of energy while being in there. That was in the 70s when guides didnt pay alot of attention apparently, but i can not really confirm the story. Could be nonsense.
View attachment 29213

OccamzRazer

Good stuff!

You might enjoy Robert Kiyosaki's thoughts on this topic:

~~~~~~

"But [Kiyosaki's] best teacher in this field was a guru he met who had gold literally dripping from him when they met.

The guru, he said, taught him that gold is a wealth attractor. “If I want $10,000 a month, I hold $10,000 in gold; gold is an attractor and people need to understand that if you buy more gold, your income goes up.”

The entrepreneur said that besides being real money, he views gold as something spiritual, noting gold is like the “tears of god.” He likened gold to “God’s money,” a tribute to the yellow metal’s origins as a naturally occurring element."

Peroxphos

Thanks James, tremendous topic and ideas again.

I have a small pure gold jewelry (24k), I wanted to wear it to assess if there was an oxidative/anti-oxidant effect just like earthing/grounding. I will assess androgenic effects as well.

By the way, it's a small wearable dice from mene.com that I paid $150 - I recommend this manufacturer because all their jewelry are pure gold, and priced by weight of gold + a manufacturing fee. So, no stupidly high price like the luxury brands that sell non-pure gold with a high brand premium.

Mauritio

Yea I had thought about this as well but I also thought about threads like these

Skin as a steroidogenic organ ? The jewelry may not be like gold nanoparticles in the blood stream but would the interaction of the metal with the skin have the same androgenic effects ? The effects of Gold Nanoparticles seems to have a profound effects on the androgens so I was thinking the effects of holding it on a steroidogenic organ might do something ... it's a good point I wish there was studies on rats wearing jewelry or something
Interesting thread! A gold pendant would hang right above the thymus . So it would be possible that some of the progesterone like effects stem from the gold interacting with steroidogenic enzymes of the skin above the thymus or the thymus itself.
So by increasing anti-catabolic hormones right above the thymus ,you might help regenerate thymus tissue ,which is highly beneficial in itself and could make you look more progesteronic.

"The thymus gland, the key organ of our immune system, is also profoundly dependent on progesterone."
-RP

I was planning on investing in a gold coin anyway. So I might give it a shot .

Mauritio

Good stuff!

~~~~~~

"But [Kiyosaki's] best teacher in this field was a guru he met who had gold literally dripping from him when they met.

The guru, he said, taught him that gold is a wealth attractor. “If I want $10,000 a month, I hold $10,000 in gold; gold is an attractor and people need to understand that if you buy more gold, your income goes up.”

The entrepreneur said that besides being real money, he views gold as something spiritual, noting gold is like the “tears of god.” He likened gold to “God’s money,” a tribute to the yellow metal’s origins as a naturally occurring element."
Interesting maybe that's one of the reasons the chinese have the biggest gold reserve in the world by now. They're probably (not officially) holding 2 to 3 times as much gold as the US.

Mauritio

The thymus actually contains gold in the langerhans cells.
(Infection-Associated Thymic Atrophy)

The gold must be there for a reason, I'd say it enhances the function of langerhans cells ,which is to fight infections . The thymus is susceptible to atrophy (Infection-Associated Thymic Atrophy) ,so by enhancing langerhans infection-fighting properties gold might keep the thymus from atrophying . And by wearing a gold pendant /chain above the thymus, one might increase gold content in langerhans cells /thymus.

"During ageing the capacity of Langerhans cells to migrate declines.[27] This compromises immunity and exposes the skin to infectious diseases and cancer."
(Langerhans cell - Wikipedia)

On the other hand gold is a heavy metal that accumulates in the body and I'd always be careful with that.
Here's a case study of a woman, who developed lymphoma following gold treatment for arthritis.
(Immunoblastic lymphoma and thymic epithelial hyperplasia in angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy following gold therapy - PubMed)

A common dosage for this treatment seems to be in the order of 1 or 2 grams ,though! Which is a thousand times more than the human body contains:

"...the average person's body weighing 70 kilograms would contain a total mass of 0.2 milligrams of gold."
(How much gold is found in the human body?.)

Inaut

@lampofred didn't you create a thread about wearing gold and its progesterone like effect? Get in here bro.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Good stuff!

~~~~~~

Interesting - I used to listen to him on economics when Rich Dad Poor Dad was blowing up - I have been listening to him more recently on his thoughts on the current state of the economy and all this Fed Reserve stuff happening

I have a small pure gold jewelry (24k), I wanted to wear it to assess if there was an oxidative/anti-oxidant effect just like earthing/grounding. I will assess androgenic effects as well.

By the way, it's a small wearable dice from mene.com that I paid $150 - I recommend this manufacturer because all their jewelry are pure gold, and priced by weight of gold + a manufacturing fee. So, no stupidly high price like the luxury brands that sell non-pure gold with a high brand premium.

Thanks - I always found the various affinities with gold throughout time interesting - I usually find that if different civilizations with no connection to each other have an affinity to do one type of thing - maybe they base it off of "feel"/"energy" and maybe it's applications are indeed relevant
Gold as sign of high class and wealth
Bronze as the age of courage and warriors?
This is interesting - I notice for the Spartans all of their armor was primarily made of bronze - which seems to be made of primarily copper - very interesting to think of this especially of their actions on the battlefield

6d9a8edf62c9e4fa161fe3d10cbd5d8c.jpg

For all of ancient Greece, weapons were made of iron and armor was made of bronze. The reason for this is because the metallurgical industry of antiquity couldn't produce large sheets of iron, except at stupendous expense (if they could do it at all).

The thymus actually contains gold in the langerhans cells.
(Infection-Associated Thymic Atrophy)

The gold must be there for a reason, I'd say it enhances the function of langerhans cells ,which is to fight infections . The thymus is susceptible to atrophy (Infection-Associated Thymic Atrophy) ,so by enhancing langerhans infection-fighting properties gold might keep the thymus from atrophying . And by wearing a gold pendant /chain above the thymus, one might increase gold content in langerhans cells /thymus.

"During ageing the capacity of Langerhans cells to migrate declines.[27] This compromises immunity and exposes the skin to infectious diseases and cancer."
(Langerhans cell - Wikipedia)

On the other hand gold is a heavy metal that accumulates in the body and I'd always be careful with that.
Here's a case study of a woman, who developed lymphoma following gold treatment for arthritis.
(Immunoblastic lymphoma and thymic epithelial hyperplasia in angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy following gold therapy - PubMed)

A common dosage for this treatment seems to be in the order of 1 or 2 grams ,though! Which is a thousand times more than the human body contains:

"...the average person's body weighing 70 kilograms would contain a total mass of 0.2 milligrams of gold."
(How much gold is found in the human body?.)

Very interesting - I agree. I think maybe if one decided to wear gold jewelry I think it's best if they base it off of their feel to it and maybe if they don't desire to wear it they may be experiencing some heavy metal toxicity - very interesting to think about - I remember reading there was small amounts of gold in our body and in a lot of the food we eat

How about pearls? Diamonds?
This im interested in too. I think the point another user brought up earlier in the thread about Gold being a good conductor of electricity is an excellent point - Diamonds don't seem to be good conductors of electricity so I wonder what kind of effect this would have on a person.

It's interesting that women like a large diamond when they're married - maybe it's not only related to social status - I am trying to think if I ever noticed consistent behavior among married women with diamonds and ones who were not married.

I always see women saying that married men are more attractive - that they like the "challenge" of taking a man away from his wife but I don't usually see men say the same about woman - and then mixed in with the fact that men wear mostly only gold rings and women wear the diamond it makes me think about this a lot ....

I searched far and wide for studies on diamonds on rats and people and could not find a single one - it is a very good point

Dr. B

I decided to make this thread after reading this thread on the forum -

I remember a time in college - I would notice many of the girls in my school (many were wealthy) wore solid gold cartier bracelets and the men (many of the wealthy were jewish) wore gold jewish star necklaces

View attachment 29239View attachment 29240

I noticed that even though all students on campus were eating the same food from the dining halls - the wealthier kids (whom you could usually point out by examining their jewelry) seemed to be more metabolically healthy - exhibited higher levels of progesterone (seemed to be a lot more talkative and intelligent) than compared to the poorer kids I knew on campus who didn't wear any jewelry

Initially I thought "genetics" - that intelligent parents made more money and passed on their intelligence to these children ... but peating made me interested to examine this from a different angle - what other factors separated these kids from the other kids on campus from a metabolic perspective ?

This sparked my interest in if wearing gold affects the body/metabolism in any specific way

After all the Egyptians seemed to have an obsession of sorts with Gold and they seem to have been one of the most advanced ancient societies that have been studied

View attachment 29242

View attachment 29248

" Gold was commonly used to make jewelry and ornaments for two main reasons: the Egyptians believed gold to be the flesh of the sun god Ra and because gold was plentiful in the region. Artisans made amulets, death masks, diadems, ornamental weapons, vessels, and funeral art out of gold to adorn the tombs of pharaohs "

"The Roman general Julius Caesar wore a wreath of laurel on the head to show that he was a powerful and strong leader. ... The Etruscans gave their kings thin gold wreaths. Julius Caesar. Caesar received the wreath for his many victories on the battlefield"

And it seems interesting that most kings throughout history wore crowns made out of gold and gold was chosen as the primary currency

"For many Hindus, gold is considered precious. Hindus believe that gold has the power to purify anything it touches. It is also considered as a sign of power and wealth. Aside from that, it also symbolizes good health, prosperity, and femininity."

Gold is universally viewed as valuable - is it really just it's reluctance to tarnish when compared to other precious metals that made it special ?

Gold nanoparticles (GNPs) are relatively inert in biological environment, and have a number of physical properties that are suitable for several biomedical applications including biodetection, drug delivery and diagnostic imaging (1)(2)

A total of 25 volunteer healthy men aged (20-45) years participated in this study. Five milliliters of venous blood samples were collected, transferred into plane tube and allowed to coagulate at room temperature then centrifuged at 3000 rpm for 5 min. The resulting serum was separated and stored at (-20°C) until assay

View attachment 29243

Check out these E2 and testosterone levels in males injected with gold nanoparticles - those percentages and ratios are crazy compared to the males without !

View attachment 29244

"Discussions: To the best of our knowledge, the present study is a first one to look at the effects of nanoparticles on sex hormones binding to its receptors in human serum. Other studies focus upon nanoparticles effect on male reproductive function in Mice and cell lines. Elevated testosterone levels were indicated in previous study with a non alterations in luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone values after the administration of polyethylene glycol -NH2 capped GNP in Imprinting Control Region(ICR) mice, (17).Meanwhile Zhang XD etal. reported in their study that the toxicity of polyethylene glycol -coated gold particles is complex, and it cannot be said that the smaller particles have greater toxicity, where the toxicity of the 10 nm and 60 nm particles were obviously higher than that of the 5 nm and 30 nm particles(10). Ivo Iavicoli, etal. reported that most of the adverse effects of nanoparticles on male reproductive function are mainly due to modification of the testicular structure, impairment of spermatogenesis and alteration in the biosynthetic and catabolic pathways of testosterone(9). The chemistry surface of nanoparticles seem to be play an important role in inducing hormonal alterations (9).

Larson determined in living ovarian tissue that gold nanoparticles affected production of progesterone, a sex steroid hormone that affects the production of estrogen and testosterone

(18). These effects may be due to the ability of GNPs to bind to sulphur containing serum proteins as well as forming hydrophobic interactions. In this case some of the signalling proteins which interact with receptors can be bound to GNPs (19). Conner and Schmid reported in their study that protein adsorption to the nanoparticle surface can mediate the uptake of the nanomaterial via receptor-mediated endocytosis (20). Cedervall et al. demonstrated that many different plasma proteins adsorb on nanoparticles spontaneously, and that the surface chemistry of the nanoparticles in growth media/plasma is not the same as the originally synthesized materials (21) Instead, the nanoparticles adopt the physiochemical properties of the adsorbed protein shell (22) (23). This mean that the concentration of receptor present in serum has important role in nanoparticles impact on sex hormones binding to its receptor.

Conclusion: In conclusion; the current study found that the gold nanoparticles have impact not only on the reproductive system in terms of its production of hormones, but also has an impact on hormone binding to their receptors and thus effect on its level in the blood, which as a result affects the biological processes that are affected by hormone concentration.

PS - IF YOU ARE POOR LIKE ME AND CANNOT AFFORD SOLID GOLD JEWELRY JUST START WEARING HEADWEAR OR A HEADBAND THAT PUTS PRESSURE ON THE BLACK RECTANGLE I DREW ON THIS IMAGE - EXPERIMENT TO SEE IF YOU FEEL AN INCREASE IN MOOD AND/OR PROGESTERONE - I DETECT THE SAME PROGESTERONE INCREASE WHEN I DO THIS THAT I DO WHEN I WEAR GOLD JEWELRY - PLEASE EXPERIMENT FOR YOURSELF TO CONFIRM MY THEORIES

View attachment 29247
gold has unique effects, remember mclaren I think it was, they use gold for certain parts of the engine, there was something special gold was doing other metals couldnt there
which metals boost androgen then? i think there were other threads here discussing which metals boost androgens or progestins, estrogens

i rememebr reading about ancient Greeks or someone, drinking water daily from copper cups.

Dr. B

Interesting - I used to listen to him on economics when Rich Dad Poor Dad was blowing up - I have been listening to him more recently on his thoughts on the current state of the economy and all this Fed Reserve stuff happening

Thanks - I always found the various affinities with gold throughout time interesting - I usually find that if different civilizations with no connection to each other have an affinity to do one type of thing - maybe they base it off of "feel"/"energy" and maybe it's applications are indeed relevant

This is interesting - I notice for the Spartans all of their armor was primarily made of bronze - which seems to be made of primarily copper - very interesting to think of this especially of their actions on the battlefield

View attachment 29289

For all of ancient Greece, weapons were made of iron and armor was made of bronze. The reason for this is because the metallurgical industry of antiquity couldn't produce large sheets of iron, except at stupendous expense (if they could do it at all).

Very interesting - I agree. I think maybe if one decided to wear gold jewelry I think it's best if they base it off of their feel to it and maybe if they don't desire to wear it they may be experiencing some heavy metal toxicity - very interesting to think about - I remember reading there was small amounts of gold in our body and in a lot of the food we eat

This im interested in too. I think the point another user brought up earlier in the thread about Gold being a good conductor of electricity is an excellent point - Diamonds don't seem to be good conductors of electricity so I wonder what kind of effect this would have on a person.

It's interesting that women like a large diamond when they're married - maybe it's not only related to social status - I am trying to think if I ever noticed consistent behavior among married women with diamonds and ones who were not married.

I always see women saying that married men are more attractive - that they like the "challenge" of taking a man away from his wife but I don't usually see men say the same about woman - and then mixed in with the fact that men wear mostly only gold rings and women wear the diamond it makes me think about this a lot ....

I searched far and wide for studies on diamonds on rats and people and could not find a single one - it is a very good point
whys this? there are men who like to steal women, some playboys maybe, i think some rap songs talk or brag about stealing women etc

Dr. B

thanks for posting the site, do they sell other wearable goods of other metals? platinum, silver, whatever else

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

whys this? there are men who like to steal women, some playboys maybe, i think some rap songs talk or brag about stealing women etc
Yes that is true haha - probably nothing there then - It is interesting that diamonds are poor conductors of electricity versus gold - I would think that if it was because of electricity that the benefits were happening then maybe we would have some noticeable differences when a woman wears her wedding ring versus when she doesn't

Green Dot

Wouldn't increased EMF exposure be detrimental though? Or is there a difference between EMF and electromagnetics?