Wealth is Health - The personalities of Rich people and it's possible relation to GOLD

Mauritio

Another day of experiments ... instead of walking around with 1 silver eagle in my pockets I walked around with 4 Silver Eagles in my pockets - 1/4 of a pound of silver in my pockets in total - I feel very powerful - I feel very much so like a King and the normies I walk past outside sense my King Presence when I brush past ... not joking ... this effect is very powerful - please experiment with yourself
I found the same with the gold. I felt it and people treated me differently.
I just think 1,5 days is too much . Maybe next hist a few hours ?
I did get anti-androgenic side effects but nothing crazy .

Dr. B

I found the same with the gold. I felt it and people treated me differently.
I just think 1,5 days is too much . Maybe next hist a few hours ?
I did get anti-androgenic side effects but nothing crazy .
@JamesGatz mate i havent noticed anything...
i wore a 22 karat gold bracelet as a necklace, so it was directly touching the middle chest area

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

i wore a 22 karat gold bracelet as a necklace, so it was directly touching the middle chest area
Sh*t really ? I'm not sure i really dont think its placebo like legit if i take out the silver eagles out of my pockets i feel so much less energized it makes so much of a difference if i just take it out and put it back in ... im not sure - like i say mauritio what he says i agree with the effects - maybe the size of the metal matters ? My silver eagles are quiete big so I think size matters ? I am not sure there is a lot of factors at play here

Mauritio

For me its absolutely obvious after wearing it. I couldn't even fall asleep with all my silver and gold in the same room

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

For me its absolutely obvious after wearing it. I couldn't even fall asleep with all my silver and gold in the same room
Yes this was the same with me - I had trouble sleeping as soon as I kept them in my pocket so I emptied all my pockets last night and I fell asleep soon after - it felt similar to the effect where whenever i try to sleep and my metabolism is too high i cannot its like i am too energized

Last edited:

Dr. B

what effects do you get from gold specifically? like wearing and touching it

Mauritio

what effects do you get from gold specifically? like wearing and touching it
I've written about it in this thread just read the last 2 pages...

Dr. B

Yes this was the same with me - I had trouble sleeping as soon as I kept them in my pocket so I emptied all my pockets last night and I fell asleep soon after - it felt similar to the effect where whenever i try to sleep and my metabolism is too high i cannot its like i am too energized
I've written about it in this thread just read the last 2 pages...
mate im thinking of getting a platinum ring is it worth it? around 400 bucks for one.
should it be worn on the left ring finger? on the right hand, if you handshake someone they're gonna touch it...
have you been able to test onyx or any of the gems yet?
i cant find the website, but 2 years back there was this awesome looking black onyx ring on some site.

Mauritio

mate im thinking of getting a platinum ring is it worth it? around 400 bucks for one.
should it be worn on the left ring finger? on the right hand, if you handshake someone they're gonna touch it...
have you been able to test onyx or any of the gems yet?
i cant find the website, but 2 years back there was this awesome looking black onyx ring on some site.
I have no idea.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

If anyone wants to experiment with gold/silver without spending big bucks - if you are not american you can buy off a website in your country or maybe the post office - if you are hesitant just try 2 ounces of pure silver in the pocket to start - thats like $80 or less -

2021 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin (BU) l JM Bullion™

these are the ones i have - as Mauritio mentioned you cannot even sleep with so much pure gold/silver ounces in the same room its very powerful - I walk around 24/7 with 4 ounces of silver in my pockets - i have to empty the pockets before bed or i am too powerful to sleep hahaha no but seriously

i am about to order a few more just to have them laying around the house so my dogs can feel powerful as well..

CrackLord

Out of curiosity I would like to give it a go. An easy way to incorporate this would be to wear a pure silver or gold band on my Apple Watch. Anyone know of such a band?

The one that apple sells are not actually gold or silver they’re just stainless steel. They have no gold or silver coating at all.

Would be nice to find one that’s actually gold or silver but haven’t found one.

Mauritio

Hans posted a study about colloidal/nano gold beeing very effective for weight loss and increasing uncoupling via UCP1.

Mauritio

Mauritio

"...accumulate more easier in the testes and increase plasma T levels. However, these two gold nanoparticle types have no effect on male fertility, fetal survival, or fetal development."

"Our data suggest that treatment with such nanosystems of gold (gold nanoparticles in the polymer matrix D-g-PAA(PE)) are not critically dangerous for therapeutic use, even on initial stage of chronic kidney disease, when kidney damage is already there, accompanied by impaired filtration and manifested by proteinuria."

"Based on the existing data it can be assumed, that a dosage of under <400 µg Au/kg showed no untoward effects."

Last edited:
Egyptians used to ingest this stuff called monotomic gold or Ormus….but you don’t want to take it into your body. From what I have read, gold nanoparticles might already but in the jabs, or in future gene modifying modalities. They used to call it the elixir of life, but gold apparently is a conductor of electricity….so when they activate certain electromagnetic frequencies, you will be energized, but not in a good way….just sayin’

Edit: not saying the wearing of gold is bad per say, but thought I’d add to the convo…

Hans posted a study about colloidal/nano gold beeing very effective for weight loss and increasing uncoupling via UCP1.

I wouldn’t take those nanos into my body…terrible idea

That's interesting because Kanye was on JRE and said he gained weight and didn't feel like him self when he was on meds. I think he was wearing gold/diamond grills. I think diamonds are mostly carbon. Aside from that he talks about faith, god, creativity, fluoride, the third eye etc.

Mauritio

That's interesting because Kanye was on JRE and said he gained weight and didn't feel like him self when he was on meds. I think he was wearing gold/diamond grills. I think diamonds are mostly carbon. Aside from that he talks about faith, god, creativity, fluoride, the third eye etc.
Yeah I saw that. I think he said that was the first time when he had no confidence.
Gold definitely does something to the higher emotions. Started taking collodial gold today and had a super deep conversation with a friend of mine. I feel lighter in a sense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals